Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This^ and the fact that he and his mother argue often really bothers me. Why would a mother and 11 year old child argue? I never argued with my children when they were that age.

I'm jealous. All of my tweens and teens do is argue with me. If i said the sky was blue, they would debate that it was orange. 11 is usually the beginning of the teen angst and drama period in a kids life. My son in particular was insanely hormonal at that age.

Ok. So yelling, although not my style, might not be a huge cause for concern to some people.... yelling on a regular basis. Seemingly yelling enough that neighbors understood it was fighting, not loud playing. A child missing after a really loud fight. Child's bike being home. Child going missing (without the bike) overnight the night of the fight and not there in the morning, as he usually is. The neighbors intuition that something was off.... by him not being there and by the parent refusing to report to the police. And still no sign of the boy, this much time later. As well as him reportedly being kind and helpful, by teachers. All that points to the fact that the yelling was likely problematic. This doesn't seem like a little fuss because the dishes weren't unloaded......

My opinion!!!!! But it sounds like he was treated like an adult with what his responsibilities were and talked to like a dog. Im extremely worried about him. My heart feels for him in a different way than many other cases.

At his age, he should not have had adult responsibilities and such pressure. I am old enough to practically be his grandmother (sigh) and even I sometimes found it difficult to deal with easy tasks and pressures dealing with my mother before she passed away. I can't imagine an 11 year old going through such things. I only hope he maybe ran away to somewhere safe and is taking a break of sorts. But as time goes by, I wonder.

I have zero solid theories, and I am so worried about this child!
on one hand, the fact she has trouble getting around because of being an amputee I have a hard time thinking domestic foul play with a (currently) successful cover-up. Thats a lot of work for someone with both legs!
On the other hand, I also cant see a 10 year old making strong enough connections to have found a new place to reside safely and secretly.
I very much hope as well he hasn't taken his own life, as we have unfortunately seen some extremely young ones dealing with emotional turmoil they don't have the ability to work through on their own, and it sounds like his home life wouldn't have added any support, perhaps the opposite. :(
moo

I have zero solid theories, and I am so worried about this child!
on one hand, the fact she has trouble getting around because of being an amputee I have a hard time thinking domestic foul play with a (currently) successful cover-up. Thats a lot of work for someone with both legs!

(snipped)

That's assuming no one else was around that night. LE has said that only he and his mother lived there, but I don't think they've mentioned whether or not that night there were any... guests. This is by far the likeliest scenario, IMO.

(snipped)

That's assuming no one else was around that night. LE has said that only he and his mother lived there, but I don't think they've mentioned whether or not that night there were any... guests. This is by far the likeliest scenario, IMO.
Good point! Hopefully they have some good vantage points as far as cameras- maybe if they didn't see him leave on camera, they at least perhaps got a car or something else helpful to question anyone outside of the park they live in. moo

Family members should be pleading with the media to help locate Xavier. Has LE asked them not to speak to the media. It’s concerning that not much as been reported. I get I hope he’s found safe.

It has been mentioned up-thread that his father has posted online a lot, asking for help finding him. :(

Xavior Harrelson still missing from Montezuma, one week later
(...RSBM for focus...)
Mortvedt said that Xavior’s family, including his mother and his father who lives in another Iowa city, have been cooperative. He said police do not have any suspects or persons of interest.
I am really surprised that the father's city has not been disclosed. If XH ran away after the argument, wouldn't it be logical to think that is a place/direction he might try to go? Does he have living grandparents or aunts & uncles? He is so young, so small at 4'8" and 100# - where is he? How could he be "missing"?

Good point! Hopefully they have some good vantage points as far as cameras- maybe if they didn't see him leave on camera, they at least perhaps got a car or something else helpful to question anyone outside of the park they live in. moo
Can people in a trailer park like that really afford ring cameras? Don't they require monthly fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMay