Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen this posted so I will share in the 3 relevant Threads. Yesterday a body was discovered in Nebraska near the Pawnee Lake. The body has not yet been identified and no possible age or gender has been released. There are at least 3 possibilities that are being considered:

Xavior Harrelson went missing approximately 4 and 1/2 hours from the Lake. Ryan Larsen was last seen approximately 1 and 1/2 miles from this lake. Carly Schaaf went missing approximately 20 minutes from this lake.

According to a press conference given yesterday, the body was located in a wooded area just a few feet from a parking lot to the swimming area. The body could not be seen from the lake or parking lot. The body was covered up but they would not say what the body was covered up with.

Investigation underway after human remains found at Pawnee Lake

I have not seen this posted so I will share in the 3 relevant Threads. Yesterday a body was discovered in Nebraska near the Pawnee Lake. The body has not yet been identified and no possible age or gender has been released. There are at least 3 possibilities that are being considered:

Xavior Harrelson went missing approximately 4 and 1/2 hours from the Lake. Ryan Larsen was last seen approximately 1 and 1/2 miles from this lake. Carly Schaaf went missing approximately 20 minutes from this lake.

According to a press conference given yesterday, the body was located in a wooded area just a few feet from a parking lot to the swimming area. The body could not be seen from the lake or parking lot. The body was covered up but they would not say what the body was covered up with.

Investigation underway after human remains found at Pawnee Lake
It sounds more likely to be Carly or Ryan, just because of proximity. Horrible news no matter who it ends up being.:(:(:(

I'm sure the police have a good idea of what happened to XH. Mom is still cooperating so maybe a planned move from there already set in motion months ago. My initial reaction to the move was suspicious but it may not be at all. Maybe harassment from neighbors, planned move or anything in between.

Xavior was last seen around 11:00 A.M. on Thursday, May 27th at his home in the Spruce Village Trailer Park in Montezuma

He was last known to be wearing a red t-shirt, blue pajama pants, and black high-top shoes. He has brown hair and blue eyes, and he is about 4′8″ tall and 100 pounds.

So this article says he was last seen 'at his home' around 11 am Thursday.

I am almost certain that none of the neighbours reported seeing him at his home on Thursday morning. So who else could have reported him as being at 'his home' that morning?
hello.gif

I'm sure the police have a good idea of what happened to XH. Mom is still cooperating so maybe a planned move from there already set in motion months ago. My initial reaction to the move was suspicious but it may not be at all. Maybe harassment from neighbors, planned move or anything in between.
Maybe the argument between mom and XL was about moving. MOO

Speculation: It could be that mom knew who he was going to be with and also why she didn't want to report it. Maybe she was thinking they would come back and LE have known all along. Which would also be why she didn't do interviews if such a person existed and they denied it. Trying to stay within TOS............

@ Stattlich1.. I'm with you Stattlich1, I would be going through that trailer park with a fine tooth comb too. I believe that whatever happened to Xavior happened at that trailer park. If LE hasn't found him it would mean that someone(s) took him out of there. Go back and look again(underneath every trailer as well), and question everyone again. JMO

JUN 10, 2021
Community holds onto hope as the search for Xavior Harrelson continues (kyoutv.com)
[...]

“Parents are worried, kids are worried. We haven’t found him. We can’t live our normal lives as much as we used to,” Spruce Village resident AC shared. Hundreds have been searching for the boy, but have come up with nothing. Community members say more searching should be done.

Mitch Mortvedt with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigations says he feels the surrounding areas including Diamond Lake have all been well covered. “We feel that we covered it well. Again, not saying that we couldn’t miss something whether it’s on water or on ground. But, between the actual lake itself and the surrounding area. We feel that it was very thoroughly searched.”

[...]

Someone pointed out the empty closet (hangers, no clothes) in the background of a photo used for the missing person flyer - maybe the move was already planned? Evictions are re-starting in most states, too.
From some of the photos I've seen it does not surprise me that there are a lot of empty hangers and such in the closet. In the photos I've seen everything looks very cluttered so it wouldn't surprise me that clothes would sit in baskets instead of being hung up. Just MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper