Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following Summer Wells' case and it's astonishing that over 100 agencies from Tennessee and surrounding states are actively searching for her while Xavior's case slowly slides to the back pages.
I was wondering about this as well! What gets attention, how, are some states more proactive, what makes each case either an “in your face or obscure”? Should there be a more national similar response across the states when a child goes missing to get the word out instead of the patchwork that appears to be out there? I want Summer to be found but want Xavior to not be forgotten or for that matter any missing child whose name webslueths hasn’t even heard of yet? Interesting topic! Still rooting for you Xavior! We are here and keeping you in sight!

Summer Wells’ mom is reaching out to reporters, allowing her tiktok to be shared openly. Curious as all get out to know what is on the minds of xavior’s family. What do they think happened? Seriously. What are law enforcement’s theories? Open up!

Summer Wells’ mom is reaching out to reporters, allowing her tiktok to be shared openly. Curious as all get out to know what is on the minds of xavior’s family. What do they think happened? Seriously. What are law enforcement’s theories? Open up!
I personally want to believe they’re working hard behind closed doors and don’t want to scare anyone off.

A presser would be nice, though. A friendly reminder that they still care and are doing their due diligence.

I am in awe and so inspired by the outpouring of their small community and how they have stepped up to get a reward fund for information, for their commitment to finding their lost friend and neighbor, Xavior! You, as a community ROCK! Thank you for your love and support! I can see that Xavior was a loved member of your school and town and applaud your efforts! May those children who are frightened know that we are are here and working to bring your friend home !

I was wondering about this as well! What gets attention, how, are some states more proactive, what makes each case either an “in your face or obscure”? Should there be a more national similar response across the states when a child goes missing to get the word out instead of the patchwork that appears to be out there? I want Summer to be found but want Xavior to not be forgotten or for that matter any missing child whose name webslueths hasn’t even heard of yet? Interesting topic! Still rooting for you Xavior! We are here and keeping you in sight!
I have to trust that these LE professionals know what they are doing. They did solve the case, find her body and get a conviction for Mollie Tibbitts. I am still holding out hope that Xavior is found alive. Prayers for you, Xavior, your family and your wonderful community.

I personally want to believe they’re working hard behind closed doors and don’t want to scare anyone off.

A presser would be nice, though. A friendly reminder that they still care and are doing their due diligence.

I really believe this. I think they're collecting information. I think they know what happened, are trying to figure out where he is, and as soon as they find him, they'll be ready for an arrest. MOO

I just find the family’s silence so disconcerting. Of course, I am not in their shoes. It has to be a living hell to have a child go missing. I think I would be out there talking to anyone who would listen about my baby I couldn’t find. I would not shut up til I collapsed from exhaustion or had my kid back. Never would I be able to be totally silent. Not ever.

I was pondering on XH and SW from LE and thought to myself perhaps LE in both cases are taking a different investigative strategy due to the amount of of interest Social Media, Forums and True Crime Youtube channels generate. Hence they only appear to release the very basics to alert the general public and leave the full details of the disappearances to our imagination. Hence there is nothing to talk about its almost like they are starving MSM and SM of information. Its only a personal opinion but that is how it feels. Hoping XH and SW will be found soon.

I am in Iowa. I do not think this could be Xavior based on location, but you never know.
Body found in Des Moines River Saturday; death investigation underway

The Des Moines river flows south easterly. The body was found west of where Xavior was last seen. Whoever this poor soul was, I don’t think it will turn out to be Xavior.

ETA: that river do be a winding one!

editing to add one more time: annie1038 - I was so busy running off to figure out which way the river flowed, I missed where you said you didn’t think it could be him. :)

Last edited:
I think the differences include:

1. There’s a pretty obvious explanation as to what happened to Xavior. I think they’re in the phase of investigating cell phone records and once they can figure out the pings, they can narrow down a search area on which to concentrate heavily.

2. X’s mom didn’t have a big social media presence whereas Summer’s family does.

3. They really can’t rule anything out at all in Summer’s disappearance. It appears they still have no indication whether she’s dead or alive.

4. There are more potential people who could have caused Summer harm than people who could have caused harm to X.

I’m not understanding how a month has gone by and not a single family member has set up a public page for this child or at the least appealed on MSM or thanked the people who aren’t afraid to speak about Xavior. If the mother or father or older relative can’t do it - they can ask someone to be the media spokesperson.
JMO

A benefit concert is being held on Tuesday, June 29 for an Iowa boy who has been missing since May 27.

The event will at the Poweshiek County Fairgrounds from 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. The doors will open at 6:30 p.m. and the organizers are encouraging people to wear orange since that was Xavior Harrelson’s favorite color.

[...]

Benefit concert in Grinnell for missing Iowa boy

[SR], the mom of one of Xavior’s friends, was the first one to report him missing last month.

[...]

“Every minute that goes by, it’s ... it’s unexplainable,” [SR] said. “You know, it’s hard to put these feelings into words. Just the questions, and the whys, the wheres, the hows, what can we do?”

[...]

Country music performer Adam Whitehead will be headlining the concert. Iowa artist Hunter Mason will also perform.

“This is a very sad situation,” Whitehead said in a news release. “With the platform I have, I definitely want to try to use it for good. I pray for his safe return and for a happy ending. Music can be such a powerful tool and I hope everyone can enjoy what we have to offer at the event while at the same time raising awareness of Xavior’s disappearance.”

One month since Xavior Harrelson’s disappearance, benefit concert set for Tuesday (video at link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove