ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention, everyone has a smart phone now. If people are upset that TMZ got photos of him on the ground during a pee stop, imagine the pics we would have if he flew commercial. Every minute of his flight would be documented by someone. JMO

That's a good point and a reason I can see for them not to use a commercial flight. I'm assuming when they do it in other cases, the suspect isn't as high-profile and most or all the passengers don't know who he/she is or that they're handcuffed.

The US Constitution puts it this way: The Extradition Clause in the US Constitution requires states, upon demand of another state, to deliver a fugitive from justice who has committed a "treason, felony or other crime" to the state from which the fugitive has fled. 18 U.S.C. I do not know if that means physically delivering them back or just agreeing allow it.
I am wondering if PA had custody, wanted him gone as fast as possible and if not responsible for the cost will bill whoever is.

It seemed to me that Idaho would provide the transportation because they were seeking the extradition.

I did some simple google searches and it appears that the best airplane that Idaho owns is a Quest Kodiak 100 as an addition to the current fleet of a King Air and Cessna 206. Looks like the King Air is 1979. The king air is the only one that I would fly across the county many articles state that it is mostly used by the Governor.

Looks like PA spends a lot more on aircraft, I don't think there entire fleet would be a fair trade for the PC-12. There is an article in Idaho press that the state grounded all the state police helicopters.

Actually, those of us who do interview bad guys might welcome the chance - I would have, when I was younger. I love flying, that plane looks comfortable and if there were nice LEO all around, I'd love to sit and chat with Bryan. Even now. Building rapport time, etc. My curiosity about people like him is immense.
I wish you would so you could tell us about his mind.

Me three. I've looked over unsolved cases in PA but so far nothing stands out. I'm assuming he would have used the same method.
Or maybe sexual assault cases where victims were beaten up? Maybe some victims haven't been found because no one knows they are missing? Jmo moo

I was thinking how strange it is that BK had no social media accts. Then I thought maybe he had an acct but used a different name. I wonder if he had an online persona that he used to chat or friend the victims, kind of like a catfish but for the purposes of getting to know them better.

I just did a rough measurement of where they are to Pullman and it is about 244 miles. If that's right, we still have another hour.
BK may as well enjoy his last hour before being locked up in a cell again - this airplane is a little more luxurious than a jail cell. I can't wait for his court appearance which I assume will be sometime tomorrow. I feel sorry for all the reporters who've been hanging around the Moscow area waiting for this long flight to arrive.

Except that his goose would have been way overcooked by the time he changed the stupid plate. And for what? The original would have led to him anyway.
Seems to me he was not thinking clearly at all, desperately grabbing at cover up efforts. A neighbor reported seeming insomnia, up late vacuuming and whatnot.
I could envision a state of high anxiety, that old couldn’t find a way out of a wet paper bag syndrome. MOO

I was actually just thinking the same thing and wondering if he slept most of the way back on the plane. He has to be exhausted.

So if they were looking for a white Elantra with PA plates (registered in his mother's name that was seen in Moscow at the time of the murders), they wouldn't contact her, and he would be the new owner with new WA plates, in other words the car would have a different identity than it did a week before, and maybe be harder to track down with changes just made? JMOO

Only if he forged his mother's name on the change. He either had to have something from the other showing they knowingly transferred the car to 1) Washington and 2) to him, or he had just part of this (note from mom allowing him to re-register in her name in Washington.

Or, he just did what I know some people do and wrote her name (forged it) on the paperwork and the DMV person allowed him to pose as a person with a feminine name. Something is awry there, unless mom did know he was becoming the owner of the car - or had already transferred the title to him (which apparently, public records doesn't show).

Ita !

To go from some stalking to a quad murder seems like an unlikely leap.
I wonder what else BK has done and just not been caught for, yet ?
Imo.
I'm wondering the same thing. The difference in his weight would change the description of anyone who may have witnessed any prior crimes , possibly in the Pennsylvania area

Maybe BK told his parents he wanted to sell the car, so they transferred the title, and he updated the registration? He probably thought changing the plate would help evade police.

Then, he tells his parents that he is having trouble selling the car in WA, and wants to bring it back to PA to sell to a dealership/family friend/etc, so his dad agrees to fly out and bring the car back?
Great thought!!!

Brian

I wonder if it was torture for him to hear their discussion and what they thought of the perp.
Good point !
^^^
Wonder if anyone said something to the effect of : "...Evil, but prone to making foolish mistakes....not the bright bulb they may think they are ..." ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine