ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Accused killer Bryan Kohberger’s defense team has hired a veteran Washington state crime scene reconstruction expert.

Forensic expert Matthew Noedel, owner and operator of Noedel Scientific, and his team spent five hours inside the home on 1122 King Street, Moscow, where four University of Idaho students were brutally stabbed on Nov. 13.

:oops: Interesting

Not a layer... Im wondering if he hasn't been charged has he been read his rights?
IMO - he was read them when arrested in PA. That hearing was a formality but he still went through the legal process and that's a requirement. Perhaps will be re-read in ID, or not if just transferred in custody

I bet he isn’t talking a whole lot. Didn’t a guard say that while in his jail cell, he laid on the floor and faced the wall and didn’t talk?
Oh really? Where is that article? Not doubting you, I’d just like to see what else the guard had to say. Interesting.

I’d be the worst criminal. I’d be all chatty

Also from that article (not sure if posted on threads yet as I'm behind) it sounds confirmed BK did follow 2 of the victims on Instagram (BBM):

"Authorities have not publicly disclosed a motive in the murders, and its unclear how Kohberger knew the victims — although he had previously followed at least 2 of them on Instagram, a police source tells PEOPLE.

"We're operating on the assumption that at least one of the victims knew the person or persons responsible," says the police source. "But nothing is really off the table. We don't want to rule anything out until we know for sure."

I think you’ll find that that Instagram account was faked. (All hashed out ten to twenty threads ago?)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member