ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Kohberger changed his auto's license plates from PA plates to ID plates 6 days after the murders! Must be an attempt to disguise the vehicle. They got the right man, IMO!

"Bryan Kohberger, the suspect accused of murdering four University of Idaho students, changed his license plates just a few days after the crime was committed, Newsweek has learned. <snip>

CarFax documents show that the registration was changed from Pennsylvania, where his parents live, to Washington on November 18, 2022, and a Newsweek public records request with the Washington State Department of Licensing showed the license plates on the white Hyundai Elantra were changed on November 19."

Isn't it funny how there will be like twenty LE vehicles in the caravan... way over the top

Nice to own a food truck for the

Car could be in parents name. If so, it's their car from PA. I have been through this many times, generally it is lower cost for the student to be insured on parents insurance and not a separate policy. Even if he is a WA resident, it depends on who owns the car.
I
But does a student have to register his vehicle in Washington if he’s only there for his studies, with no intention of remaining a Washington resident?
I have a little experience with this type of situation. When my kids were under the age of 26 and students, they kept their home state as residency. They voted and insured the car that we provided in that state. When they turned 26, came off our insurance, and had graduate school loans and stipends, teaching assistantships, they established residency at their school. Once they were driving cars that were registered in their names, my insurance company stated that since I did not have an "insurable interest" they would need a separate policy and list the car where it was actually garaged.

Oh, Oh, Oh,

IMO do not break traffic laws in Indiana! Especially on the Tollroad I-90. I've never seen as many patrol cars and speed traps in my life. This is nothing new, it's been going on for years.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

JMO from many years of personal observation;)
I drive through Indiana every summer on my way to Wisconsin...We were pulled over once because the speed limit abrubtly changed ... they do that - 65 - then boom... 55. Anyway... the officer treated us exactly as BK and his dad were treated. Gave us a warning. We are very careful in Indiana. I actually think tickets are a major source of state income! That's just a joke, I think...

I thought it was a ridiculous theory as well, but seems that perhaps the FBI did order the stop…
Could they have "released" the two bodycam videos in the opposite order than they occurred. If the botched one that only showed the dirty car door was first, they might have had to try again. Yes, it's a stretch but IF they wanted good video of BK they had it with the supposed "first" one and no need to try again. But the reverse could be true.

I’m sorry but ewww. I couldn’t think less of Oprah for that. Anyway, I am so curious about why a 28 year old or anyone for that matter would wake up one day with an idea that it would be good to go out and kill innocent people.

I saw BTK on television, maybe being interviewed by Police? I don’t remember. And I saw a serial killer in Texas on death row back in the 80’s and what struck me so hard was both said that once they picked out a victim, they were obsessed until they had murdered them. For sure, that told me they were demon possessed. They said there was nothing the victim could have ever done to change the fact that they were the next victim.

I keep thinking that in relation to these four kids. I do believe BK knew these were the four he wanted to kill. But why not the survivors?
It may be that the killer went in to kill two, but there were four present.

Could they have "released" the two bodycam videos in the opposite order than they occurred. If the botched one that only showed the dirty car door was first, they might have had to try again. Yes, it's a stretch but IF they wanted good video of BK they had it with the supposed "first" one and no need to try again. But the reverse could be true.
The scond bodycam he explains they already pulled him up

The Eagle has landed.
Watching this made me very emotional. Four young, innocent, beautiful college kids with their whole lives ahead of them are dead, their loved ones left to grieve for a lifetime because of the accused defendant.

Seeing BK back on ID soil, instead of hiding out in the safety of Mommy and Daddy's nice home, being driven away from the plane by the very dedicated members of LE that have lived through this nightmare since Nov 13th made me tear up. This is real life folks, this is a very bad dude and I hope he never sees a day as a free man again.

MOO

Justice4EXM&K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members