ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It disturbs me so much (SO MUCH!) that he returned to the house at ~9am. Was he confident that LE would not have been contacted yet, despite knowing that D saw him? If so, what was the reason for his confidence?
Maybe (MOO) he thought D had already called when she saw him and wanted to see what was happening?

It reminds me of how quickly Jake Patterson was able to kill both Jayme Closs' parents and kidnap her before police arrived minutes later. It's truly wild to me how things like this can happen so quickly.
I don't know the case.
But this dude knew how to kill and kill fast...
He knew where to strike to bring about death quickly.
That's my feeling.
He possibly also knew how to do it without causing blood to spatter on himself.. but the crime scene is a whole other story.
But a footprint was found, a latent footprint.
Now a whole series of them..
He was technically adept.
At killing.

I'm not sure how he could have learned that from books..
Maybe it's possible.

Nor was he described as breathless when leaving.
How could he have known?

Anyone know why his license plate was captured in loma, coclorado on december 13th. Driving from pullman washington to pennsylvainia……this seems pretty far out of the way. Just curious about this among other items in the PCA.
Loma, Co is near I-70 which travels across many states. Scenic route? Not sure much of their travel route from ID to PA has been released except for those IN stops.

Agree it's odd.

The PCA is very thorough and pretty damning.

Was there any mention of BK's DNA matching that from the sheath? I just read that his father was a 99.998% match but I don't recall they have tested BK's yet.
My guess is that this was all they had before the arrest, I assume they've taken a sample directly from him now, and since they are proceeding, I assume that means it was a match. MOO

Some of the commentary and blaming towards DM is really concerning. Mental health is a very real factor here - don’t let there by a fifth young person who loses their life senselessly.
I'm not sure it's blaming. Rather just confusion and curiosity as to why someone wouldn't call for help straightaway. At least for me it is.

I don't know the case.
But this dude knew how to kill and kill fast...
He knew where to strike to bring about death quickly.
That's my feeling.
He possibly also knew how to do it without causing blood to spatter on himself.. but the crime scene is a whole other story.
But a footprint was found, a latent footprint.
Now a whole series of them..
He was technically adept.
At killing.

I'm not sure how he could have learned that from books..
Maybe it's possible.

Nor was he described as breathless when leaving.
How could he have known?
EXACTLY.

I really fear what that could mean when a forensic crime history is established on this man. When he went from chubby to thin & vegan, did possible homicidal ideation turn into reality?
MOO

Anyone know why his license plate was captured in loma, coclorado on december 13th. Driving from pullman washington to pennsylvainia……this seems pretty far out of the way. Just curious about this among other items in the PCA.

Perhaps this relates to disposing of the knife.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Not to be captain obvious but anonymous source planting disinformation to kept the perp off guard is in the play book.
This particular bit of incorrect information, imo, was dumb though. Sure, those cops were sent to pull over and essentially confront a violent murder suspect casually, despite knowing that’s a dangerous situation and they had no back up. It never made sense from the start. If that’s their goal, they need better ideas.

However, this information came out AFTER BK was arrested, so it’s a moot point. MSM has been reporting rumors and stirring things up more than usual in this case imo. They’re all desperate for views, subscribers etc

Pretty sure it was just a face mask (like we are used to seeing everyone wear for Covid). Covered his nose and mouth, but she noted his eyebrows.
When many posters here were suggesting that this killer entered stealthily, in a Tyvek suit, or some type of wetsuit, covered from head to toe, so as not to leave any trace of himself behind, I never thought that was believable at all, but I did think he was smarter than to leave his DNA on the knife sheath he left on the bed beside one of the victims. I think almost all of us gave this killer entirely too much credit. All of his studies, and he failed to do things most of us would have known not to do after watching a couple episodes of CSI. I do not think he will be remembered as one of the most intelligent mass murderers. JMO

Last edited:
Some of the commentary and blaming towards DM is really concerning. Mental health is a very real factor here - don’t let there by a fifth young person who loses their life senselessly.

I‘m someone who posted shock at the timeframe before calling 911 but I don’t think anyone is placing blame in any way, particularly since it likely wouldn’t have made any impact to help the poor victims. I can’t imagine the shock and fear she was in. I agree though, DM can’t be allowed to think she did anything wrong. More than anything it’s a miracle and a blessing she’s alive, and she should know how clearly integral she has been to the process of obtaining justice for her friends.

We don’t know that they locked eyes or that she went to bed afterward. We only know she saw him enough to be able to provide a description. We simply do not have all the information so I think we need to consider her a surviving victim.
I am considering her a surviving victim, I haven't implied she's not a victim in any way. But I am also questioning why she would do what she did. She saw someone in a ski mask prowling through her house at 4AM and didn't call 911 until the morning...

I always assumed they slept through it or heard some stuff but didn't get out of bed. But now I'm just perplexed because it is very very bizarre to me that, after all that, 911 doesn't get called until almost noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx