ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best guess:

*He thinks very highly of himself, although that probably stems from a deep, inner lacking of self-love.

*He's been "shot down" multiple times by multiple women. Maybe due to his attitude, maybe due to odd vibes he gives off.

*He loves the criminal mind, and how it works. Look into the abyss long enough and...

*He is, as far as women, a "wound collector".

*Someone in that household, poured vinegar into that "wound".

*He planned the (to him) ultimate revenge against all and thought he was smart enough to get away with it.

JMO

I apologize if I missed this somewhere…trying to keep up!

Is there any time space for BK to have entered the house before 4am - attack the girls on the 3rd floor (asleep, don’t make noise), then wait until Door Dash has gone before coming down stairs - then attacking X and E? As he’s moving down the stairs or making a move towards their door that would be when X makes a comment about someone being in the house?
The PCA seems to suggest he had trouble parking at about 4am. I do not think he was in the property at/before 4am on this particular night.

The only thing I can think of is that DM was intoxicated and passed out shortly after, maybe drunk enough to even doubt what she saw, only able to recall when the next day she realized what had happened. Shock or fear would not have lasted until 11 am the next morning. Still surprising that, since she was on the same floor as X and E, she didn't yell down the hall like "who was that", or "who was just here" or something of that nature. If it was dark, she may not have noticed blood and BK may not have seen her see him.

As far as cell phone data showing him in the area previously to the murder date, he may initially have been stalking, and not known that it would lead to murder. Otherwise, why didn't he turn off his phone on each stalking trip.

I think if she would have been coherent enough to know someone was hurt and not a late night redevous with one of the girls upstairs, then she would have called the police.

Heck, when she woke up in the morning she might have thought it was just a dream.

I will never judge her for how she did or did not act.

These are the times when I regret having a job that distracts me from following threads- just finished the PCA

So- LE had this guy 80-90% in about 10 days, they got his father's DNA from the trash not a genealogical search, he stalked these girls for a long time before AND he is the worst criminology student EVERRRR..... This PCA leaves no room for doubt about who did this.
Yeah, smart, shmart. Whatever state one would have to be in commit these atrocities would override one’s intelligence. This is some primal, animal shiz.

He turned off his phone before the attack but not on other occasions. That indicates he planned it. Also, the knife didn't just stick to his hand. He took it with an intent.
Right that's what I was saying. He probably went in the house with the intention to kill ie. knife in hand or about his person. Doesn't mean it was planned hours or days before.

Perhaps they presumed it was targeted since he left a witness untouched?

Regarding DM and her actions....she possibly thought there was simply lots of activity going on in the house (as there has been in the past), door dash arriving, possible visitors. Perhaps thought X&E were having a bit of spat. And then when she was shocked to see a guy walk by, she was shocked at the suddeness of it but then dismissed it as a visitor to one of the girls who was just leaving. She didn't know at that time that a crime had been committed. Since there were no screams, she dismissed the thoughts until the next day when she looked back at them with hindsight. She likely slept in since she was up until very late and had likely been drinking.

Just a scenario.

This is exactly how I see it too. You don’t ever assume someone has murdered your housemates and friends - even if you see them leaving your house with a mask. Masks; covid - even balaclava types are quite common these days. I think there’s even a picture from social media with her wearing one as a fashion accessory. He also may have worn all black where blood wouldn’t necessarily shown.

I personally believe she wouldn’t have realised the severity until the following morning. So many times I’ve heard arguments/crying - especially when young and living with lots of friends - drinking and potential ‘drama’. Young people just living their lives.

She also may have saw him leave and believed that the person causing ‘arguments/crying’ has now left, so she may not think he’s an issue anymore. Then all in hindsight the following morning puts it all together.

I don’t know if she’s 21 yet - but perhaps they were drinking, maybe smoking? and didn’t want to call the police over what she thought was just an argument?

I think people being shocked she didn’t call the police instantly need to realise that she’s a victim and has done nothing wrong - there are endless scenarios to explain why she didn’t too.

Because he left one alive maybe?
Yes thanks, that makes sense — But we don’t know that he wasn’t just exhausted after the killings & didn’t have it in him to keep going. Leaving a few survivors doesn’t cement it being targeted to me for some reason. MOO

Reactions: kai
I'm watching Court TV and they just stated the affidavit is "Rich with juicy details"... why can't some of these reporters have some sense of decency/be more professional, what a thing to say. I may have to find a better source for Live updates, any recommendations?
MOO because they make their living on those details. They can’t help but feel it’s a boon to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbieP