ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the only state that lacks an insanity defense.
If the visual snow is not something he has fabricated in the druggie years for health benefits, he might want an end to his life.
Mind you, I would choose heroin overdose over the death penalty.
Somethings not right when you feel just in stabbing young university girls to death. Megalomania.
He often bestowed procrastinated sentences to sound smart. That's doesnt sound good.

<modsnip> AIMOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Respectfully, I never said your perspective was limited. That post wasn't directed at you.

I absolutely agree - it is very difficult to be productive when attempting to apply logic or rationalization to actions of someone else with different brain function. I literally see this done all the time by smart people as well. It’s a hard habit to catch but it literally took me years of being surrounded by various disabilities in my childhood to finally realize some things just won’t make sense no matter all the mental gymnastics one can try to figure something out.

Whether he had this or that - this man in the time of the murders was capable, functioning, coherent, calculated. Nuff said. He planned this attack and stalked them for awhile - even an insanity defense wouldn’t hold one bit. He’s evil regardless of why

If BK truly did have Visual Snow Syndrome was he formally diagnosed with this chronic disease or did he self diagnose?

If BK has VSS and the reported heroin use in High School is also true, it sounds as if he may have been self medicating. Now some stories from his past start making more sense. Using heroin, losing weight, diet to eradicate a medical condition. Things are starting to come together.

One would wonder how BK was able to secure a Driver’s License as VSS would cause visual impairment and typically you can’t drive if your vision is severely impacted. Also a lot of late night activity which, if he has VSS makes it harder see in the dark. Why was he out and about in the wee hours of the morning when he risked more impairment? His vision challenges didn’t seem to cause him schooling difficulties. He was able to study, take part in class, teach etc., somewhat effectively.

Now it makes perfect sense for his father to fly out to help him drive cross country. BK wouldn’t be able to drive that great a distance safely without assistance.

VSS is a neurological disease NOT a mental health disease however, it has been linked to the mental health conditions such as schizophrenia.

Be interesting to see if this condition comes into play.

MOO

Thing with bK though is that while I acknowledge the condition is real, I'm not at all sure it was real for Bk and that he didn't merely identify with a condition he studied and went through a pattern of transference.
<rsbm>

I was just pondering something similar kitty, but actual fabrication as opposed to transference. IF the young poster was in fact BK, BK went on to study forensic psychology. Thinking of the research project he did in relation to his interest in criminology, did he, at a young age, fabricate medical conditions online as part of research related to an early interest in forensic psychology? IOW, did he actually experience those symptoms or were they fabricated to attract people to his research.

If BK truly did have Visual Snow Syndrome was he formally diagnosed with this chronic disease or did he self diagnose?

If BK has VSS and the reported heroin use in High School is also true, it sounds as if he may have been self medicating. Now some stories from his past start making more sense. Using heroin, losing weight, diet to eradicate a medical condition. Things are starting to come together.

One would wonder how BK was able to secure a Driver’s License as VSS would cause visual impairment and typically you can’t drive if your vision is severely impacted. Also a lot of late night activity which, if he has VSS makes it harder see in the dark. Why was he out and about in the wee hours of the morning when he risked more impairment? His vision challenges didn’t seem to cause him schooling difficulties. He was able to study, take part in class, teach etc., somewhat effectively.

Now it makes perfect sense for his father to fly out to help him drive cross country. BK wouldn’t be able to drive that great a distance safely without assistance.

VSS is a neurological disease NOT a mental health disease however, it has been linked to the mental health conditions such as schizophrenia.

MOO
Edit - my comment is very incorrect pls ignore as I stand corrected and this info is poor.

This has been mentioned - nobody gets an eye test when getting license. Did you ?

Lots of people with poor eye sight can drive - laws are very loose here

Last edited:
I kind of see his point. They knew right away they were looking for. Kabar or kabar type knife. The most likely way you know what specific info is if the sheath is left behind or the knife is left behind (and then they wouldn’t be looking for it). If the sheath wasn’t left behind they could estimate blade length and width but I don’t think they would throw Kabar out there.
Except that the very first or second media post - check Media thread- Daily Mail- cited a sporting goods store owner who said that LE had visited asking about a Kabar sale.
We had countless discussions about that knife, knives in general, and the sheaf being left, thread after thread during the first few weeks.

I apologize for being behind but this fool really did shave his eyebrows off for court !? I saw a photo and thought oh yeah definitely get bushy and I just couldn’t figure out why he looked so sunken in court beyond being a total creep. It’s because of his brow bones being entirely bare now? It just seems so insanely obvious that shaving them off is hinting at guilt but I assume this guy didn’t know you could literally trim your brows to make them short and clean without shaving them completely off … ?!
In the picture of BK, (wearing the suicide vest) from the New York Post, I do not see that his eyebrows have been shaved off. Bryan Kohberger New York Post

This has been mentioned - nobody gets an eye test when getting license. Did you ?

In the picture of BK, (wearing the suicide vest) from the New York Post, I do not see that his eyebrows have been shaved off. Bryan Kohberger New York Post
Not that time -
I also wonder how common this condition is - regular eye tests might not even be curated to evaluate it as they are focusing on different vision variations etc.
I just think it’s not as odd that someone with it either learned to navigate life like that or was able to get a license. I stand corrected about the eye glasses stuff - I have perfect vision so I just assumed ignorantly there was no test

Actually yes.

I wear glasses and the application form asks about your eyes and their condition.

I was honest, I can’t see anything without my glasses.

I had to have a vision test.

MOO
Is that what the VS is? I had gathered, from the TAT that it was Vasovagal Syncope that BK had bu i did find it strange issue for a killer. I suppose the VS is Visual Snow? Never knew about this!

Thinking about it now i wonder if its DM who suffered from something like that, though given the situation, total shutdown without this issue is understandable.

Actually yes.

I wear glasses and the application form asks about your eyes and their condition.

I was honest, I can’t see anything without my glasses.

I had to have a vision test.
I’m glad I was wrong - sounds like safety measures are in place so that’s good. My bf can’t see much without glasses either ill be sure to ask him about all his vision disclosure stuff now I had no idea

Thinking about it now i wonder if its DM who suffered from something like that, though given the situation, total shutdown without this issue is understandable.
I don’t think she just shut down - she was peeking through a cracked door in the dark probably after looking at her for which takes awhile for your eyes to readjust - all while trying to understand what she was seeing. I honestly can absolutely see myself doing what she did if I rationalized what I saw based on likelihood, being tired, under any influence etc

Since Xana was awake, I wonder if he could have seen from road in front of the house that there was activity in her bedroom. Lights on maybe some kind of light emanating from a laptop, anything that would indicate that somebody might be awake. It had to have been noticeable as he drove by, then parked and walked up towards the house.
I think Ethan was asleep, so, Xana ordered door dash, went in the kitchen to eat it. The lights were probably off in her room so as not to awaken Ethan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95