ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the "stalking" incidents...is it possible that BK wasn't stalking anyone and that perhaps he had some kind of connection to someone either in the house or in the general vicinity, or perhaps even the frat? It doesn't seem that plausible, because it doesn't seem like he was very social, but just curious if that might be where he discovered his victims initially.
It'll really throw a monkey wrench into the works if it turns out BK was moonlighting on Fri/Sat nights for Grubhub or DoorDash or Uber. He would not have made this public knowledge because WSU has very strict guidelines regarding TA's working beyond their 20 hour FTE for the university. The PCA mentions all but one of the 12 times his phone was in Moscow were all late night/early morning. If all those occasions were on Fri/Sat nights that would line up perfectly with gig work for Uber or GrubHub. Wouldn't that be something? My opinions only.

Link to WSU TA requirements: https://gradschool.wsu.edu/documents/2022/07/graduate-appointment-processing-22-23.pdf/

Can someone tell me if, at the Preliminary Status Hearing, the prosecution will present evidence over and above that which has already been cited in the PCA? For example, if they have found evidence in any of the searches they’ve executed since BK’s arrest, will that be put forth? TIA

I agree. And also, in the post you attached from July 2011, he refers to himself as a "man" and reminisces about what he did as a 15 year old. The writing ability does not seem consistent with a 15 or 16 year old either. I don't think this is BK.
IMO, He is 14 turning 15 in 21 days in his first post on that website, posted sometime in 2009. The posts go until 2012, so in the 2012 posts he would have been 16-17. I have met many gifted young writers at this age and younger. Plus, some of the posts are not exactly eloquent and even those that are often contain mistakes and run on sentences. The tapatalk account also states he used to be a spelling bee champion. IMO it's not confirmed without a doubt but it's not exactly a far fetch either. I believe it is him. Moo.

Yeah, the affidavit is full of words that mean different things to different people. Bushy (on the Martin Scorsese eyebrow scale, this dude doesn't even register), thud, whimper... all can mean something different in many circumstances.

Agree. D is only 20. To a 20 y/o in a dark room (most likely dark), the eyebrows apparently stood out enough that it appears that is the word she used. Bushy. Accurate to someone else who might have run upon him? Maybe not but I'm not 20, and I don't know what she would term as "bushy".

Last edited:
A few excerpts from BK's alleged TAT posts, discovered via HTC, which are highly concerning, "I felt like a criminal but where was my record" and "I am stuck in this void of nothing, feeling completely no emotion, feeling nothing."
What is TAT. Or are you referring to posts about tatoos?

Originally, I wondered if he might be wearing night vision goggles, but he would have had to pull them down as he left since his eyebrows were so visible.

I don't think he'd chance turning on a light and perhaps being seen by someone outside, but who knows? Unless there was some sort of light in the rooms, nightlight or light through a window, how in the world did he see what he was doing in the dark?

That's a very important question in my opinion.
With lights from the outside and moonlight may of been all the light he needed. I can go all through my home except 1 bathroom at night. My blinds are half closed and sheer curtains

You're right. I just googled "how to best kill somebody with a knife" and there is extensive information online about this topic. What?? Since he likely did a fair amount of research in his graduate studies, it makes sense that he likely did a lot of online reading on this topic. And, if he did this on his home computer, LE will have access to his online searches.
Now don’t kill someone with a knife anytime soon, Sakura. Computer forensics will get you ;)

It is creepy how another house’s Ring or whatever could pick up sounds inside a neighbors house.
Be interested to hear what the typical construction method for this kind of house ( like local regs for minimum wall insulation)
If it's low, that, and the natural accoustics of the area might add to it. ( ToD too)

( The girl in the March body cam complaint - reported tampering with her car & suitcase- mentioned unusual acoustic effects)

I cant find the article with pic of officer on porch, talking to 3 ppl, grey house white trim, it was that camera on the right side of door. Looking at the pic you can see the house(1122 king rd) to the right of the porch, X&E bedroom.

As I remember it.

Is it this house?

( I meant to look-up 1112 King Road- audio camera house - but hadn't got round to it)

Last edited:
Can someone tell me if, at the Preliminary Status Hearing, the prosecution will present evidence over and above that which has already been cited in the PCA? For example, if they have found evidence in any of the searches they’ve executed since BK’s arrest, will that be put forth? TIA

Piggy backing onto your post—-

I have the same question. I also wonder what to expect from the defense team at the hearing. With the gag order, we have no idea if his plea is changing and no inkling about a possible line of defense? Just curious.

Last edited:

This kind of so-called sleuthing is obnxious and the Post should be ashamed of itself- but it isn't.
That pic looks nothing like BK.
Admittedly, I have pretty bad eyes. But I could see a resemblance.

Edit - my comment is very incorrect pls ignore as I stand corrected and this info is poor.

This has been mentioned - nobody gets an eye test when getting license. Did you ?

Lots of people with poor eye sight can drive - laws are very loose here
In our state, we have an eye test every time we renew our license. One time I forgot to bring my glasses to the BMV and I couldn't pass the test, they gave me the option to go get my glasses and come back when I had them, otherwise they wouldn't be able to renew my license based on the test results.

I need to wear glasses for distance, so couldn't pass the test without them. So yes, they take them very seriously at our states's Bureau of Motor Vehicles when renewing driver's license.

Good timeline. You are missing two significant camera capture time stamps, though. 3:26 westbound on 700 block of Indian Hills Dr. and 3:28 westbound on Styner Ave and Idaho State 95. If you look on Google maps, you'll see that those roads are mostly residential and east of King Rd. He did not go straight to King Rd when he got to Moscow. He went somewhere east and came back on residential roads west. Then, he seemed to circle King Rd for about a half hour before parking. We know during this time, at the very least, that X ordered DD and it was delivered around 4 pm, so my guess is lights were on and he didn't want to enter until under cover of darkness.

My personal theory is he drove east through Moscow where he knew cameras might capture his car appearing to look like it was leaving east out of Moscow well before the murders (at least in case LE did catch a whiff of his trail). It was setting up an alibi for himself, just in case. Then, when he felt like he passed going east past the last camera in town, he had planned a route back west where he figured there'd be no cameras. Except there were at least two, one likely a business and I think the other camera must have been residential. I'm curious to see if LE has footage of him driving that same route on earlier dates, probably looking for cameras.

He had his phone off this entire time thinking there would be no proof of his entire westbound travels through Moscow. JMO.
I like that theory. If this was the case, what I'm curious about is LE's reasoning for excluding from the PCA a camera capture of the suspect vehicle driving east through Moscow. What are your thoughts re the basis for excluding a camera capture in Moscow prior to East Indian Drive capture? My speculations are that for the purposes of the PCA, inclusion might have been deemed unecessary; LE wanted only, at this point, to show how the suspect approached the King ST house prior to alleged entry, ie East Indian Drive at 3.26 to Styner at 3.28, cross Highway then carry on pretty much directly to King to be captured on Queen at 3.29am if that makes sense? ( As an aside, I noticed on a more careful reading of PCA that the author has a number of times confused the offical address of the house- referred to as the "King Street Residence"- with the access street - Queen Street. When suspect vehicle is referenced at driving east and west along "King Street" between 3.29 and 4.04, the author has to actually mean Queen Street - this is an understandable error - the address is a King Street address- but should be corrected if possible IMO).

I looked at routes on Google Maps from East Nevada Street Pullman (@2.53) to East Indian Drive. If LE has not witheld camera capture/s in Moscow between 2.53am and 3.26am owing to relevence to PCA, I speculated that BK/suspect vehicle could have reached East Indian Drive via Johnson/Sand Road to the South of Moscow which is the route LE believe BK used for the last part of his return journey according to the PCA. Sand Road crosses the Highway South of Moscow and from there BK could have connected with East Indian Drive. I'm not sure how to post Google maps here but using directions and just studying the routes myself, this route stood out to me as one BK might take if he wanted to avoid camera capture in Moscow. Still just thinking about his whereabouts between 2.53 and 3.26am. At that time in early morning google directions says c 12-16 mins from East Nevada Street Pullman to Sand Road/Johnson Cut Off Road immediately south of the Aboreal Gardens, Moscow. That would have BK on Sand Road, South of Residential Moscow at 3.05-3.09. From there it's another 5 mins to 700 Block, East Indian Drive.

Reposting these from earlier in the thread for those who are just catching up.
We're all familiar with the msm publicity around BK's Reddit survey & the interpretations of that.
We also heard in that latest Idaho Statesman link, that when he was with the masters students at WSU that first semester he was still saying that his principle interest was in forensic psychology ( link below)

in one of his first posts, BK uses a survey style to ask if any other people feel this badly. He's 15 ( it's before he studied Psychology at Northampton College)

example questions he asks:
'Do you feel depersonalized?'
'Does time go fast? '
'Do you feel hopeless?'

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article270876677.html#storylink=cpy
A person found email addresses from BCK that are linked to him by high school records or similar (according to HTC I believe).

Then, they went and looked at old social media like TapATalk which some of us remember. He was posting on a health related forum where the topic was a certain neurological condition.

The details check out.

Tapatalk is the platform, but the forum specifically is a forum for those with "Visual Snow" to discuss their condition. I spent a couple hours last night archiving his whole profile on wayback, and oh boy some of those posts are... sad. Here is the link to his profile if you're interested in clicking around. This one in particular really stood out to me.
MOO, IMO
View attachment 393905

Major apologies if this is spammy but I just wanted to drop a couple more things I thought were significant from this profile.
"I find no joy in life?"
View attachment 393936
"Drop in blood pressure/fainting caused great increase in snow, what does this tell us?"
View attachment 393935

"Am I the only one?"
View attachment 393934

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads