ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know he hasn't spoken to the other families and gotten similar info from them?
My point is - he represents one family and is speaking on behalf of the other three. It's similar to what SG was doing before he hired the attorney. I find it highly doubtful that the other families said OK SG we'll have your lawyer be our collective spokesperson. If so, that info would've been released or said so far.

From Walela in the last thread: "
Does a true dedicated vegan carry, wear or use leather? IMO, the sheath was left as a possible "couldn't have been me because I wouldn't use anything leather".

jmo"

Answer: It depends. If they are vegan because they love animals, then no; they wouldn't carry a leather sheath. I don't think he's a vegan because of ethics. Based upon the visual snow forum posts that he allegedly wrote, I think that he thinks a vegan diet helps his VS. Because of this, it's possible he killed animals before moving on to people.

I looked up the knife and it's good for stabbing as well as slashing. Based upon the coroner's comments (?) and Mr. Goncalves, I think Kaylee and maybe others were slashed. Unless it's the throat area, I don't think slashing is probably very common in murders (could be completely wrong), but stabbing is. He could have practiced on animals to use the knife the way he fantasized about killing.
That's my thought as well - 2 or 3 were slashed (as well as possibly stabbed) and would be wider wounds (SG used the word 'gouge' for Kaylee).

I think he tried to do as much heinousness as possible with a knife in a short period of time. He wanted to shock people to get notoriety if he got caught. He might grandstand at trial, gross.

ETA BBM:

"“I thought he was just going to drop me off, but that was not the case. He kind of invited himself inside,” she said.

... [...] ...

“He kept trying to touch me. Not like inappropriately, just trying to tickle me, and like rub my shoulders and stuff and I was like ‘why are you touching me?'” she recalled.

Kohberger apparently “got super serious” in response to her accusation and denied touching her.

“He’s like, ‘I’m not,’ and I’m like, ‘you are though,’ and he’s like, ‘I’m not touching you.’ Kind of trying to gaslight me into thinking that he didn’t touch me, which is weird,” she claimed.

The woman said that at this point, she excused herself to go use the shared dorm bathroom — and Kohberger allegedly followed her there.

“He didn’t go in with me, but like he stood outside the door … I just thought that was weird,” she said."

Woman details Tinder date with Idaho suspect Bryan Kohberger in viral TikTok

BK's reaction to someone ^^ commenting on his behavior that was making them uncomfortable sounds just like when the Brewery Manager talked to him about his behavior with female waitstaff/customers that made them uncomfortable.

"Kohberger would ask women — staff or customers — who they were at the brewery with, and where they lived, Serulneck said. If the women weren’t interested, “he would get upset with them a little bit.”

In one instance, Seruneck recalled he called an employee a “” when she declined to answer his questions.

Serulneck said he was forced to confront Kohberger during his final visit to the brewery.

“I went up to him and I said, ‘Hey Bryan, welcome back. We appreciate you coming back. … I just wanted to talk to you real quick and make sure that you’re going to be respectful this time and we’re not going to have any issues,’” Serulneck said he told the alleged murderer, who was stunned.

“He was shocked that I was saying that, and he said, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about. You totally have me confused.’” "

Bryan Kohberger harassed women at Pennsylvania brewery: report

Last edited:
My point is - he represents one family and is speaking on behalf of the other three. It's similar to what SG was doing before he hired the attorney. I find it highly doubtful that the other families said OK SG we'll have your lawyer be our collective spokesperson. If so, that info would've been released or said so far.
With all due respect you don't know that at all.

"Recently reviewed video in the haunting University of Idaho murder case may support investigators' theory that the murder suspect Bryan Kohberger returned to the scene of the killing in his white Hyundai Elantra in the hours after the massacre."

Regarding the how and why of BK and data capture showing him frequently in the Moscow/King Road area from as early as June/July 2022:

The FOI rights in the US are surprising to me. Police logs are available online (almost immediately, it seems) detailing LE call outs, arrests and even eventual 'non-events'. Body-cam videos of LE call-outs to the King Road and nearby related student uni houses have been readily available.

I could envisage that a Criminal Justice student, recent to the area, could make use of spare time to research and study these call logs and activity, particularly if hoping to intern with local police to further his project:

"assisting rural law enforcement agencies with how to better collect and analyze technological data in public safety operations"

Driving around areas of known and documented activity; parking up and observing ; even perhaps calling in to incite LE involvement and/or diversions. I could see that this would be a worthwhile, absorbing and rewarding project for a particular mindset.

My point here is that there is an astounding amount of data and information available in US under FIO rights. It is likely that the suspect took full and awful advantage.

"“I thought he was just going to drop me off, but that was not the case. He kind of invited himself inside,” she said.

... [...] ...

“He kept trying to touch me. Not like inappropriately, just trying to tickle me, and like rub my shoulders and stuff and I was like ‘why are you touching me?'” she recalled.

Kohberger apparently “got super serious” in response to her accusation and denied touching her.

“He’s like, ‘I’m not,’ and I’m like, ‘you are though,’ and he’s like, ‘I’m not touching you.’ Kind of trying to gaslight me into thinking that he didn’t touch me, which is weird,” she claimed.

The woman said that at this point, she excused herself to go use the shared dorm bathroom — and Kohberger allegedly followed her there.

“He didn’t go in with me, but like he stood outside the door … I just thought that was weird,” she said."

BK's reaction to someone ^^ commenting on his behavior that was making them uncomfortable sounds just like when the Brewery Manager talked to him about his behavior with female waitstaff/customers that made them uncomfortable.

"Kohberger would ask women — staff or customers — who they were at the brewery with, and where they lived, Serulneck said. If the women weren’t interested, “he would get upset with them a little bit.”

In one instance, Seruneck recalled he called an employee a “” when she declined to answer his questions.

Serulneck said he was forced to confront Kohberger during his final visit to the brewery.

“I went up to him and I said, ‘Hey Bryan, welcome back. We appreciate you coming back. … I just wanted to talk to you real quick and make sure that you’re going to be respectful this time and we’re not going to have any issues,’” Serulneck said he told the alleged murderer, who was stunned.

“He was shocked that I was saying that, and he said, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about. You totally have me confused.’” "

He is full on denial about many of his actions. And sounds like he will do this at trial as well.

Ok here goes. First impressions from the arrest affidavit:
1. Killings only took place in two bedrooms: 3rd floor bedroom, two roommates were in the same bed; 2nd floor bedroom had roommate and boyfriend. Maybe only planned to kill 2 people?

2. DM’s bedroom was on 2nd floor, and she encountered the killer face to face. She’s very lucky to be alive.

3. BF’s bedroom was on 1st floor and she perhaps slept through the attacks.

4. When DM heard Gonclaves playing with her dog at 4:00, it was probably while Gonclaves and Mogen were being attacked. They were likely killed while they slept, as no screams or cries were heard.

5. kernodle received a door dash at 4:00 and was on TikTok until 4:12 - the killer might have already started the attacks on Goncalves and Mogen when Kernoble picked up her door dash meal. Creepy! Kernoble was certainly awake when she was attacked; her boyfriend could have been awake or asleep. Alternatively, the attacks could have started just after door dash, and DM’s timing of events was a few minutes off.

6. When DM heard roommate say “someone is here” - my guess is it was Kernodle, who was trying to alert her boyfriend. Killer had already killed Goncalves and Mogen and had just entered Kernodle’s bedroom. First time DM opened her door.

7. When DM heard cries from Kernodle’s room, she opened door for 2nd time. Attack of Kernodle and Chaplin was in progress.

8. After hearing Kernodle crying and male voice saying “I’m going to help you” she opened door a third time and saw killer - he was apparently just coming out of Kernoble’s room, having just killed Kernoble and Chaplin. Maybe he was too exhausted to continue killing remaining roommates?

9. Police did a fantastic job tracking down the suspect vehicle and the suspect and matching his DNA. Nothing really to add.

10. Killer cased the house several times in the weeks before the murders and visited the crime scene the next morning. I do not believe killer had any connection to victims other than he selected them as targets.

11. IMO. The only motive here is thrill kill and to try to get away with a mass murder. I think these were his first murders, but he’s likely been fantasizing about it for years.

12. I think he’ll be convicted pretty easily and given the death penalty.

I’ll write more if I think of anything else. Just my thoughts on the affidavit.

ETA BBM:

... [...] ...

Wowsa. The gaslighting part is creepy as heck. Does this guy really not remember what he's just done with his hands?

The Brewery incident is similar, in that he either has forgotten his past behavior or is, once again, gaslighting.

I hope some smarter people can help me out. Not relevant in the murder itself, but might be in regards to stalking.
I think there might be still some interaction between a router and a phone even if wi-fi is turned off? And same for any bluetooth devices nearby? I remember hearing about it that there is some first handshake (or more like a brushing :p) that is still happening (unless the phone is actually in airplane mode / off, I assume), but I am totally unsure if that is the case and what/how exactly so I am having a hard time google'ing any of it atm.

1. Killings only took place in two bedrooms: 3rd floor bedroom, two roommates were in the same bed; 2nd floor bedroom had roommate and boyfriend. Maybe only planned to kill 2 people?

2. DM’s bedroom was on 2nd floor, and she encountered the killer face to face. She’s very lucky to be alive.

4. When DM heard Gonclaves playing with her dog at 4:00, it was probably while Gonclaves and Mogen were being attacked. They were likely killed while they slept, as no screams or cries were heard.

5. kernodle received a door dash at 4:00 and was on TikTok until 4:12 - the killer might have already started the attacks on Goncalves and Mogen when Kernoble picked up her door dash meal. Creepy! Kernoble was certainly awake when she was attacked; her boyfriend could have been awake or asleep. Alternatively, the attacks could have started just after door dash, and DM’s timing of events was a few minutes off.

6. When DM heard roommate say “someone is here” - my guess is it was Kernodle, who was trying to alert her boyfriend. Killer had already killed Goncalves and Mogen and had just entered Kernodle’s bedroom. First time DM opened her door.

7. When DM heard cries from Kernodle’s room, she opened door for 2nd time. Attack of Kernodle and Chaplin was in progress.

8. After hearing Kernodle crying and male voice saying “I’m going to help you” she opened door a third time and saw killer - he was apparently just coming out of Kernoble’s room, having just killed Kernoble and Chaplin. Maybe he was too exhausted to continue killing remaining roommates?

9. Police did a fantastic job tracking down the suspect vehicle and the suspect and matching his DNA. Nothing really to add.

10. Killer cased the house several times in the weeks before the murders and visited the crime scene the next morning. I do not believe killer had any connection to victims other than he selected them as targets.

11. IMO. The only motive here is thrill kill and to try to get away with a mass murder. I think these were his first murders, but he’s likely been fantasizing about it for years.

Excellent overview! We are in total agreement on #10 and #11.

Excellent overview! We are in total agreement on #10 and #11.
RE

RE #5 - I think there's camera footage of BK entering the neighborhood for the last time at 4:04. I'm not really clear if Xana ordered the food at 4:00 am or if it was delivered at 4:00 am. Can't remember if the affidavit specified that.

Ok here goes. First impressions from the arrest affidavit: 1. Killings only took place in two bedrooms: 3rd floor bedroom, two roommates were in the same bed; 2nd floor bedroom had roommate and boyfriend. Maybe only planned to kill 2 people? 2. DM’s bedroom was on 2nd floor, and she encountered the killer face to face. She’s very lucky to be alive. 3. BF’s bedroom was on 1st floor and she perhaps slept through the attacks. 4. When DM heard Gonclaves playing with her dog at 4:00, it was probably while Gonclaves and Mogen were being attacked. They were likely killed while they slept, as no screams or cries were heard. 5. kernodle received a door dash at 4:00 and was on TikTok until 4:12 - the killer might have already started the attacks on Goncalves and Mogen when Kernoble picked up her door dash meal. Creepy! Kernoble was certainly awake when she was attacked; her boyfriend could have been awake or asleep. Alternatively, the attacks could have started just after door dash, and DM’s timing of events was a few minutes off. 6. When DM heard roommate say “someone is here” - my guess is it was Kernodle, who was trying to alert her boyfriend. Killer had already killed Goncalves and Mogen and had just entered Kernodle’s bedroom. First time DM opened her door. 7. When DM heard cries from Kernodle’s room, she opened door for 2nd time. Attack of Kernodle and Chaplin was in progress. 8. After hearing Kernodle crying and male voice saying “I’m going to help you” she opened door a third time and saw killer - he was apparently just coming out of Kernoble’s room, having just killed Kernoble and Chaplin. Maybe he was too exhausted to continue killing remaining roommates? 9. Police did a fantastic job tracking down the suspect vehicle and the suspect and matching his DNA. Nothing really to add. 10. Killer cased the house several times in the weeks before the murders and visited the crime scene the next morning. I do not believe killer had any connection to victims other than he selected them as targets. 11. IMO. The only motive here is thrill kill and to try to get away with a mass murder. I think these were his first murders, but he’s likely been fantasizing about it for years. 12. I think he’ll be convicted pretty easily and given the death penalty. I’ll write more if I think of anything else. Just my thoughts on the affidavit.
Ok here goes. First impressions from the arrest affidavit: 1. Killings only took place in two bedrooms: 3rd floor bedroom, two roommates were in the same bed; 2nd floor bedroom had roommate and boyfriend. Maybe only planned to kill 2 people? 2. DM’s bedroom was on 2nd floor, and she encountered the killer face to face. She’s very lucky to be alive. 3. BF’s bedroom was on 1st floor and she perhaps slept through the attacks. 4. When DM heard Gonclaves playing with her dog at 4:00, it was probably while Gonclaves and Mogen were being attacked. They were likely killed while they slept, as no screams or cries were heard. 5. kernodle received a door dash at 4:00 and was on TikTok until 4:12 - the killer might have already started the attacks on Goncalves and Mogen when Kernoble picked up her door dash meal. Creepy! Kernoble was certainly awake when she was attacked; her boyfriend could have been awake or asleep. Alternatively, the attacks could have started just after door dash, and DM’s timing of events was a few minutes off. 6. When DM heard roommate say “someone is here” - my guess is it was Kernodle, who was trying to alert her boyfriend. Killer had already killed Goncalves and Mogen and had just entered Kernodle’s bedroom. First time DM opened her door. 7. When DM heard cries from Kernodle’s room, she opened door for 2nd time. Attack of Kernodle and Chaplin was in progress. 8. After hearing Kernodle crying and male voice saying “I’m going to help you” she opened door a third time and saw killer - he was apparently just coming out of Kernoble’s room, having just killed Kernoble and Chaplin. Maybe he was too exhausted to continue killing remaining roommates? 9. Police did a fantastic job tracking down the suspect vehicle and the suspect and matching his DNA. Nothing really to add. 10. Killer cased the house several times in the weeks before the murders and visited the crime scene the next morning. I do not believe killer had any connection to victims other than he selected them as targets. 11. IMO. The only motive here is thrill kill and to try to get away with a mass murder. I think these were his first murders, but he’s likely been fantasizing about it for years. 12. I think he’ll be convicted pretty easily and given the death penalty. I’ll write more if I think of anything else. Just my thoughts on the affidavit.
Nicely done. My only differing opinion is to your #2 because I would not characterize their encounter as face to face. She said he walked toward her. Footprint found shows he did walk past her door. She saw him we don’t know if he saw her.

RE

RE #5 - I think there's camera footage of BK entering the neighborhood for the last time at 4:04. I'm not really clear if Xana ordered the food at 4:00 am or if it was delivered at 4:00 am. Can't remember if the affidavit specified that.
I think the affidavit says the food was delivered at 4:00. If he last entered neighborhood at 4:04, he must have just missed Kernodle and maybe started the attacks around the time that Kernodle was on TikTok or shortly after. It’s so chilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay