ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article states BK's father flew out to Idaho and accompanied BK back on the drive to PA, arriving in PA around December 17, according to BK's public defender. The article notes that police closely followed the vehicle on the drive back to PA. MOO- this indicates the police before around December 14 (assuming 3 day drive to PA) already knew BK was the POI/suspect. Likely were hoping to find him disposing of the knife at some point, IMO. It appears the police were surveilling BK for almost 3 weeks before the arrest-JMO. Kudos to LE for holding their cards very close, despite the Public hue and cry...really well done on the part of LE.
Given that his Dad drove from ID to PA with BK, it might be that BK disposed of the weapon before the trip OR that it was left behind in his apartment.

I have been dumbfounded that no MSM has questioned something which to me is a glaring contradiction to what we have been told as the official story. The blood on the foundation went viral when it was shown. Two days ago, a crime scene tecnhician seen bending over just to take a swab of something that was speculated to be blood got major media source coverage.

Well, what about THIS blood ? ........ THIS IS IN THE HOUSE !

In the KITCHEN. I have taken a screen shot from the link below and labeled my observations to orient you to where and what things are in the photo.

65103395-11487643-As_cops_prepare_to_turn_over_the_house_back_to_its_landlord_the_-a-200_1670213711030.jpg

Eerie photos reveal inside the Idaho quadruple murder house

View attachment 391306

This is ten times as much blood as what was found on the cement foundation outdoors. Yet nobody has questioned it or asked how it got there. How is it possible if Xana and Ethan were killed in their bedroom and Mattie and Kaylee were in MADDIE'S bedroom that these five to six foot streams of blood could be here in the area where the refrigerator is ?

The room above where this blood is, is KAYLEE'S BEDROOM. But we're told she was not in her bedroom, she was in Maddie's. Maddies bedroom is on the far right side of the house---opposite side of the kitchen. The blood could not have originated from there either and traveled that far to conceivable drip through the ceiling. So how is it there ?

The location is corroborated by this photo link as the blood being in the kitchen.

The cabinets seen behind the police officer are the cabinets in my screen shot above on the right side of the kitchen. The photo was taken from the window to the right of the balcony door. The table is under the window that has all the food related items This puts the blood at the back of the room appearing to be the short foyer leading to the living room.

We were told that that the victims were stabbed in their bedrooms and found in their beds. At least certainly initially we were. If that is true then, either this has to be

streams of Kool-Aide
wine
photo shopping

OR BLOOD

I have not found any photo-shopping in my analysis as I see no pixels manipulated.

So, am I hallucinating or do you see blood streams that need an explantion ?
I must be missing something. I don't see any obvious blood in the kitchen. Maybe it's my old eyes.

I don't think he is a meth person. Maybe coke but where would he get it? How would he support it? Where would he get any drug for that matter? I bet he has spice history.
Why?
he ALLEGEDLY dabbled in heroin when he was in high school, many years ago. And this from a source that is IMO a tad weak.
There is no evidence he was doing drugs of any type at the time of the murders, is there?
He COULD have been but it's not a foregone conclusion.
And sure coke would provide stamina and possibly the mental state to enjoy carrying out a massacre.
But this had some degree of planning, no coke required for a plan or even an execution.
IMO

There's absolutely no verification or evidence of genealogical DNA research in this case, nor, IMO, was any such research needed.

All they needed was access to the family trash on trash day. Or similar. A few items is all they would need. Having parental DNA is virtually the same kind of identifier as having a person's individual DNA. The murderer's genes all came from 2 and only 2 people, and just as a paternity test is easy to do - so are paternal AND maternal tests (with double certainty that the son is the child of his parents).

They obviously had a good sample of the murderer's DNA early on. A miracle and a blessing.

What does it mean that the parents Pocono house was raided at 3am? If the police were tailing dad and Bryan back the entire cross country trip wouldn’t it be easier to arrest them at a gas station when they stop to fuel up? Or right when they pull in the driveway while unloading luggage and hugging mommy? Seems a lot more dangerous to go banging on a serial killers door at 3am to make the arrest. Isn’t there a lot more risk of either him taking his own life or return fire etc?

If someone was banging on my front door at 3am I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t open the door. I’d be calling 911:)
No! What if BK was armed with a gun? Best to catch him while he was asleep.

I have been dumbfounded that no MSM has questioned something which to me is a glaring contradiction to what we have been told as the official story. The blood on the foundation went viral when it was shown. Two days ago, a crime scene tecnhician seen bending over just to take a swab of something that was speculated to be blood got major media source coverage.

Well, what about THIS blood ? ........ THIS IS IN THE HOUSE !

In the KITCHEN. I have taken a screen shot from the link below and labeled my observations to orient you to where and what things are in the photo.

65103395-11487643-As_cops_prepare_to_turn_over_the_house_back_to_its_landlord_the_-a-200_1670213711030.jpg

Eerie photos reveal inside the Idaho quadruple murder house

View attachment 391306

This is ten times as much blood as what was found on the cement foundation outdoors. Yet nobody has questioned it or asked how it got there. How is it possible if Xana and Ethan were killed in their bedroom and Mattie and Kaylee were in MADDIE'S bedroom that these five to six foot streams of blood could be here in the area where the refrigerator is ?

The room above where this blood is, is KAYLEE'S BEDROOM. But we're told she was not in her bedroom, she was in Maddie's. Maddies bedroom is on the far right side of the house---opposite side of the kitchen. The blood could not have originated from there either and traveled that far to conceivable drip through the ceiling. So how is it there ?

The location is corroborated by this photo link as the blood being in the kitchen.

The cabinets seen behind the police officer are the cabinets in my screen shot above on the right side of the kitchen. The photo was taken from the window to the right of the balcony door. The table is under the window that has all the food related items This puts the blood at the back of the room appearing to be the short foyer leading to the living room.

We were told that that the victims were stabbed in their bedrooms and found in their beds. At least certainly initially we were. If that is true then, either this has to be

streams of Kool-Aide
wine
photo shopping

OR BLOOD

I have not found any photo-shopping in my analysis as I see no pixels manipulated.

So, am I hallucinating or do you see blood streams that need an explantion ?
First I saw this photo, interesting. Allot we don’t know yet. LE keeping allot close to their vests

When is the last time you received a no seat belt citation? What sort of person does this?
A lot of people drive with no seat belt. In my state you cannot be pulled over for a suspicion you may not be wearing a seat belt, but you can be ticketed if you are pulled over for something else, like a light out or not signaling properly (maybe because a light is out). I don't know WA rules.

No! What if BK was armed with a gun? Best to catch him while he was asleep.
Weirdly also similar time that the victims were killed. Maybe that was on purpose to show HIM what it was like to have intruders in your home at 3am?!?!? I feel really bad for his parents who must have been startled and petrified at that hour!!! MOO

Am guessing the family knew he was...odd. Probably coddled him to some degree, similar (the coddling) to Peterson, Frazee, Watts.
And Laundrie. But:
Maybe they had no idea he lived that closely to the crime. It’s in a different state. I’d have no idea and I had never heard of Moscow Idaho before this. And there’s tons of people who don’t follow the news so maybe they didn’t know. Totally not fair to compare them at this point to Brian Laundries parents.
It would have been hard to have heard absolutely nothing about these murders, even if you're not a news junkie. As a parent of students in school many states away, when I hear about murders anywhere in the vicinity of them, I immediately look it up. I do the same for anyone I know, really, and I'm not particularly honed in on tracking crime, just more general interest/concern about what's going on in areas people I care about are. Surely the parents knew WSU was near Idaho. And if you're the parent of a 28 yo male who needs company for the drive back home, I'm guessing you might need to be a parent who frets over their child.

That said, I can't imagine any parent leaping to, "I wonder if my man-child PhD student horrifically murdered those college students," unless they have a specific reason to do that. So, w/o knowing any specifics or history, not sure I'd jump to think they must have thought or suspected anything.
So, we know that BK "allegedly" committed the murders, returned to his campus in WA, and finished out his school semester. Then he drove alllll the way to Pennsylvania from Idaho. Does anyone think he actually planned on returning to WA next semester? We've seen LE at his WA apartment removing, so he obviously didn't pack up, but why in the heck would he drive that far during the winter time just for Christmas break? Maybe he planned on ditching the car at his parents' house and returning to WA via plane, buying a used car and continuing on with his student life as if nothing happened? Or did he plan on making a "sudden decision" while back in PA and tell his parents he wanted to continue his PhD at a school closer to home?

ETA - OMG, now as I read through the threads I see that everyone is already talking about this. Holy hell, do we ALL think alike?!?
I ran a few numbers on driving vs flying. Est 850 RT to drive (regular gas; also add motel/hotel stay + food, so call it $1100-1200). RT flights from Pullman to scranton are expensive (~1500, based on the two date sets I pulled (January and June; didn't go searching for historical data and next December was too far out to get pricing using common flight booking sites)), and then you'd either be borrowing mom & dad's other car while there, or renting a car, which is about $50/day in scranton right now (and break is at least a couple weeks). So though I went looking for confirmation that driving made no sense, if money was an issue [seems likely], the quick data I found suggested that driving was much cheaper.

I wonder why his father would fly out to drive cross country with him? Why NOT pay to fly out your son for a Christmas break, wouldn't that be cheaper, faster, and safer? Avoid winter storms?
Good question. I’m going to tap into my prolific knowledge of midwestern family dysfunction and say: Perhaps BK presented a dubious excuse for needing to drive instead of flying. Dad suspected/knew something was up, didn’t want to know details, but wanted to help BK.

Doubt he will confess. He denies the killings.

BREAKING NEWS: 'Shocked' Idaho 'killer' Bryan Kohberger plans to DENY murders, will agree to extradition from Pennsylvania and is taken off suicide watch, attorney says - as victim's dad reveals her 'connection' to suspect​

I am not sure it is advisable to take this guy off suicide watch. Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pearl lemon