ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple things on my mind. Does the apartment complex he lived in have cameras? IMO LE has to have some type of video of him returning to Pullman and or his apartment in the early morning hours of the 13th. Also, now that his classmates know about him did any of them notice scratches on him after Nov 13th?

Idaho Student Murders Suspect Arrested: Everything We Know So Far​

Nearly seven weeks after four University of Idaho students were stabbed to death in their college home, police announced the arrest of 28-year-old Bryan Christopher Kohberger. Kohberger now faces extradition after being charged with four counts of first-degree murder for the deaths of Kaylee Goncalves, Madison Mogen, Xana Kernodle and Ethan Chapin. The Law&Crime Network's Angenette Levy breaks down everything we know so far with veteran homicide detective Fil Waters and retired FBI Agent Bobby Chacon.

I completely agree with you. Many people in Ohio had heard of the murders you referenced since it occurred in Ohio but had not followed the case or the recent trial. It seemed to me that plenty of people in the midwest were unfamiliar with the Delphi, Indiana murders, even though it received national coverage. It is wrong to assume that people are keeping up with the details of investigations.
Maybe, but this was on the news across the country, and considering their son was at another college only 10 minutes away from where a quadruple murder happened & suspect in the loose, I’d be surprised if they didn’t pay at least a little attention to it.

Students complained about his harsh grading.
They even confronted him about this issue.

I pity them:(
In the light of his arrest and most likely foggy mind prior and after the murders hence suspected insanity of their TA, the students will need to have their grades reviewed and should appeal the results if they are not happy.

Last edited:
But he would have driven back to WA alone after Christmas?
IMO, no he never intended to take the white Elantra back to Pullman WA. To drive from Monroe County PA (his parent's home) to Pullman Washington in January would be quite a journey. About 2,500 miles est at 37 hours driving time in perfect conditions. There is a high probability of major winter storms along much of the route as well as some mountain driving. Some great ski country in Montana and Wyoming though!

USA map at link. Washington is in top NW corner of the US. Red marker is where his parent's home is located in Pennsylvania.

JMO

The nearest international airport is in Spokane, WA. There are multiple regional airports near the Pullman-Moscow area, including the Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport and the Lewiston–Nez Perce County Airport. Potential options would depend on what airline was being flown by the suspect's father. While most major airlines have flights to larger airports like Spokane International Airport, the regional airports are much more limited. For example, while United, Delta and SkyWest service Lewiston–Nez Perce County Airport, Horizon Air (under the umbrella of Alaska Airlines) is the ONLY commercial airline serving Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport. We'd have to know the airline his father flew in on to ascertain which airport he actually flew into. I feel sure the police and FBI have all that information.
Do we know what day his dad flew from PA?

Couple things on my mind. Does the apartment complex he lived in have cameras? IMO LE has to have some type of video of him returning to Pullman and or his apartment in the early morning hours of the 13th. Also, now that his classmates know about him did any of them notice scratches on him after Nov 13th?
Found this ... he might be on one of the cameras.

Why is this suspicious?

That's a long drive. Possibility of adverse weather. Spending time with his son. Maybe some sightseeing along the way.
In itself, the father accompanying BK on the long drive is not suspicious. It could be related to family dynamic, personal preferences, weather? What I do think will be interesting to find out is who if any accompanied BK to Washington state in August. Did he make that trek alone?

IDK if anyone else said this, the threads are going too fast for me to keep up with my work schedule lately but my question is.... how on earth did HIS parents of all people, hear about this crime, know the police are looking for the exact car your son drives and that your son lives 15 mins from the crime scene... and now he's coming home and needed Dad to help him on the long drive WHILE THE SEARCH IS ON FOR HIS CAR and his parents NEVER thought THAT was suspicious!? That is what's suspicious to me and I'm feeling like they may have been helping or assisting even if just a tad bit to keep him safe. Giving me flashbacks of how the Laundries had more info than they let on too.
Agree to an extent, although it is not strange to accompany someone on a long drive but yes how strange not to consider something like this while you are in the exact car driving away from the area days after the offence, further if your son has injuries he cannot account for, or is potentially otherwise acting strangely.

Regardless however, when I hear about his father joining him on the long drive home, I hear POTENTIAL WITNESS rather than accomplice (until such time he is charged for being an accessory after the fact, that is). So perhaps the murder weapon can be recovered after all, if all stops on the journey can be revealed.

It was on 7 December 2022, that MPD alerted the public to the white Elantra.
Per their FB account:

City of Moscow Police Department

https://www.facebook.com/MoscowIDPD/posts/pfbid026Gs3x4bMcaWqThg8BPfpBYgv2jxVEu3b8X5Rh31KCw4fSAptviKiDdFXQkCUKNqal?__cft__[0]=AZVL4DzzBum-it9tndtPED6ArFluiwPCylWNSLS-IzYDx24e4TlQItMPRV7mYtMvb_tyH0YYgI1jG3pKEWdVRw7XiyNpQR6YWBoDkvZ5O7xUcCpVzPbCPPYseBNNeq20RbTS3erUjQ49Eg3dQ59H8VP-rFzJNz_nAm6uiCU4i84aJUKBCYvRR47NG719DittOZ8&__tn__=,O,P-R
·

***Moscow Police are Asking for the Community’s Help***
MOSCOW, Idaho – Detectives are interested in speaking with the occupant(s) of a white 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra, with an unknown license plate. Tips and leads have led investigators to look for additional information about a vehicle being in the immediate area of the King Street residence during the early morning hours of November 13th. Investigators believe the occupant(s) of this vehicle may have critical information to share regarding this case.
If you know of or own a vehicle matching this description, or know of anyone who may have been driving this vehicle on the days preceding or the day of the murders, please forward that information to the Tip Line.

Speculation on my part, OPINION ONLY:

We know at least 1 possibly 2 have defensive wounds.

Some on here including myself were thinking that he maybe cut himself. Others here who know this style of knife sorta ruled that out after explaining the design and purpose etc about that style of knife.

ME, JUST THINKING OUT LOUD HERE:

Maybe during the struggle he was struck in the nose by a fist or elbow or possibly the back of one of their heads if he tried to grab them from behind resulting in a bloody nose?

We have no 100% facts about any struggle per se therefore all speculation on my part as to what MIGHT have happened. I’m not saying a broken nose, I think that might have been noticed even with his already existing deviation.

If you don’t agree I don’t need to know why. Just scroll on by

I’ve been looking at cable for updates and other than CNN, I haven’t seen anythings (I don’t watch Fox). Many people don’t watch a lot of cable news.
Fox News has been covering the case, relentlessly.

So if people watch Fox and CNN, they would likely have heard about this case, but still may not have paid attention to many of the details, just the headlines on the news sites or quick mention on the television news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke