ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, vegan and bloody stabbing of human beings don't go together to me. It's difficult to connect his being Vegan with his wallowing in the bloody crime scene. I wouldn't think someone that doesn't want to eat animals would chose bloody stabbing as a way to murder. Just my own thoughts.
Not everybody who changes their diets does so because of respect for or love for animals.
Some just do it to lose weight.
Years ago a friend of mine went on a full macrobiotic diet.
she looked amazing and I asked her how she felt. She replied that she felt great but never enjoyed her meals any more!

MOO, vegan and bloody stabbing of human beings don't go together to me. It's difficult to connect his being Vegan with his wallowing in the bloody crime scene. I wouldn't think someone that doesn't want to eat animals would chose bloody stabbing as a way to murder. Just my own thoughts.
Don't try to logic his head .. he probably owned leather shoes. There is a vegan response to this. I however am not one to encourage that line of thought. but I did laugh a little on your tone...

<modsnip - off topic>

Right now I have two theories--the first is that he's intelligent to the point of being unstable and that his urge to kill has been boiling beneath the surface for years. If this is the case, I think who he killed was less important than just the act of killing. I think he would gravitate toward weaker (female) victims but he probably felt confident enough to take on a single male as well.

His desire may run deeper than killing--he may have planted something at the scene hoping LE would find it--but that later he can later explain away. He may actually be driven by a desire to outsmart LE. And, if that's the case, LE better have their best men on this case, because knowledge gleaned at the police academy might not be enough to catch someone who is going for a doctoral in criminal investigations.

My second theory--and this is just a minor theory--is that they've got the wrong guy. I wouldn't even entertain this theory if LE hadn't been too quick to jump in the beginning and say it was a targeted attack and that the public was safe. If BK is the killer--LE was dead wrong and the public was never safe. We'll have a better idea once he arrives and is charged and we can see more of the evidence. I hope they have the right guy--but it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Year of car is identified on VIN#. No way you can screw this up on registration. MOO
Do we actually know as a fact when approximately he was identified as a suspect?
No, we don’t. However if he was tracked as reported on his trip cross country, he was a suspect/ strong poi before then.

I can pick up on a little bit of an INCEL vibe, but I don't think we really know enough to go that route.

Right now I have two theories--the first is that he's intelligent to the point of being unstable and that his urge to kill has been boiling beneath the surface for years. If this is the case, I think who he killed was less important than just the act of killing. I think he would gravitate toward weaker (female) victims but he probably felt confident enough to take on a single male as well.

His desire may run deeper than killing--he may have planted something at the scene hoping LE would find it--but that later he can later explain away. He may actually be driven by a desire to outsmart LE. And, if that's the case, LE better have their best men on this case, because knowledge gleaned at the police academy might not be enough to catch someone who is going for a doctoral in criminal investigations.

My second theory--and this is just a minor theory--is that they've got the wrong guy. I wouldn't even entertain this theory if LE hadn't been too quick to jump in the beginning and say it was a targeted attack and that the public was safe. If BK is the killer--LE was dead wrong and the public was never safe. We'll have a better idea once he arrives and is charged and we can see more of the evidence. I hope they have the right guy--but it happens.
to quote you - Right now I have two theories--the first is that he's intelligent to the point of being unstable and that his urge to kill has been boiling beneath the surface for years. groomed yes .. not only children can be groomed.

I think this is the key to understanding the isolated man being friended by other disgruntled men .. normalise such responses. presto, we have men enjoy clout and minions doing the bidding - this is also happening with women but the annihilation is happening more on a moral and emotional level. which has a much more subversive ripple effect. and that on it self may be perpetuating events ..

oh yeah I went there.

Kardashian ethics " you need to work more " if that is not starting a fight i can't fix the real fight at hand and handed down to kids who believe such celebrity ideology.

I had to go back several threads to your post but it made an impression on me, and you weren’t the only one who questioned the survey, many online questioned whether it was approved or something he just did on his own outside of class.
His instructor for that (online) class has now spoken to the Daily Mail defending the survey as perfectly normal.

A professor at DeSales University, where Kohberger earned his masters in criminal justice, told the Daily Mail he was “one of my best students ever” and said she was “shocked as s**t at what he's been accused of.”

Bolger says she was one of his professors who helped him with his proposal for a graduate thesis including what many have termed an unusual research questionnaire.

'I was one of the professors who helped Bryan with his proposal on his graduate thesis, his capstone project. He did put out a routine questionnaire for his thesis. It looks weird, I understand from the public view. But in criminology it's normal.'

'It's a criminology theory called script theory, it's a normal theory on how and why criminals commit their crime, etc.'

Bolger said, Bryan didn't even end up using any of the data he gleaned from the questionnaire, 'you aren't going to find it anywhere.'

Instead, she said, because he ran out of time, 'his graduate thesis was a narrative one based on the information.'
How do you run out of time on your capstone thesis, exclude any meaningful data, and STILL get a Masters degree?

Maybe he did not expect people to be sharing rooms and planned to commit one murder and thought he’d be in and out, get away with it and do it again in the future…but by killing 4 the FBI had to get involved and hence he was up against more than just the local LE!

Also he did not expect his car to be seen on CCTV, would be very interesting to know if he always took his car home for the holidays, or was this out of the ordinary as seems a big effort including his Dad flying to join him on the long journey when he could just fly home for the hols :

If LE didn't have probable cause for a warrant to place a tracking device on his car how else could they have accurately tracked him and/or his father 3700 miles? I know it has been suggested that toll road cameras might have contributed to the tracking. But that would have been so time consuming to collect and go through all of those films and also it would have been after the fact. It would not have indicated where they were headed. I know that FindFriends and other apps like that require that the person consent to being followed and that wouldn't be the case here. So, again my question is how could they have been so accurate tracked

According to this , non salubrious publication alleged killer tended to stay up late at night.
Probably another piece of useless information but I now have something in common with him.

The neighbour, speaking on condition of anonymity, said: "He’s normally a very late-night person, going to the bathroom and vacuuming at 1 or 12 in the morning.

"I have kids, so sometimes I thought of speaking to him or complaining, but never did.

"It seemed like he never slept because he was always doing something all night."

Maybe he did not expect people to be sharing rooms and planned to commit one murder and thought he’d be in and out, get away with it and do it again in the future…but by killing 4 the FBI had to get involved and hence he was up against more than just the local LE!

Also he did not expect his car to be seen on CCTV, would be very interesting to know if he always took his car home for the holidays, or was this out of the ordinary as seems a big effort including his Dad flying to join him on the long journey when he could just fly home for the hols :

BBM, he was previously studying in PA, and just finished his first semester in Washington. So if my assumptions about the American education system are right, they wouldn’t have had any established routine?

How do you run out of time on your capstone thesis, exclude any meaningful data, and STILL get a Masters degree?
Right. It would most likely have been included in the syllabus from day one. He should have been working on it for 2 yrs. He should not have passed his program. (ETA the manner in which he planned to collect his data was flawed anyway because there would be no way to validate that the respondents were in fact criminals.)

I bet the professor who confirmed this information has already received negative feedback from her superiors. This is why most organizations have policies that any form of communication to media must go thru a certain department and employees are strictly forbidden from speaking. This definitely makes their university look like a bottom feeder, take the money, diploma mill.

Last edited:
Do we have a good timeline/explanation of the next steps in the legal arena? What exactly is required of the prosecution for the extradition hearing? What steps come after that? I’m wondering when/if any of the prosecution’s evidence will become public prior to trial.

Also—I’m so impressed with LE’s commitment to focus on conviction, which likely means they are doing everything “by the book.”

Right. It would most likely have been included in the syllabus from day one. He should have been working on it for 2 yrs. He should not have passed his program.

I bet the professor who confirmed this information has already received negative feedback from her superiors. This is why most organizations have policies that any form of communication to media must go thru a certain department and employees are strictly forbidden from speaking. This definitely makes their university look like a bottom feeder, take the money, diploma mill.
Not to belabor this point, but the research plan should have been submitted at the start of the project along with the proposed methodology. Am I correct in understanding that his online survey was posted at the end of his program? That makes no sense.

According to this , non salubrious publication alleged killer tended to stay up late at night.
Probably another piece of useless information but I now have something in common with him.

The neighbour, speaking on condition of anonymity, said: "He’s normally a very late-night person, going to the bathroom and vacuuming at 1 or 12 in the morning.

"I have kids, so sometimes I thought of speaking to him or complaining, but never did.

"It seemed like he never slept because he was always doing something all night."
Probably a good thing that the neighbour never complained to BK.

Not to belabor this point, but the research plan should have been submitted at the start of the project along with the proposed methodology. Am I correct in understanding that his online survey was posted at the end of his program? That makes no sense.
Yes! Good point. And it seems like his professor had no problem with his research method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine