ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.... listening to live coverage of the detention hearing by WFLA-- reporting that Indiana Police have NO RECORD of BK and dad being stopped during the December 2022 drive to PA. o_O

Until all the allegations including that investigators used genealogy DNA database reported by Moscow PD/King Road site, all allegations are grains of salt for me!

I'm done with unnamed sources!

Assuming this is his first go at this, yes, but we don't know that yet.
Imo I suspect we also don’t know if his intention was to actually kill 4 people. If he was interested in say SA of and or killing just one of the girls on the top floor he may have done SA and left - maybe the knife was to frighten initially. But both girls were in the same bed in the same room. That may have really thrown him off, even enraged him. So he killed them both. The same thing for E and Z on the main floor. Both were in the same room in the same bed and perhaps heard something and were calling out. So he could not risk witnesses after what he had done. In this scenario collateral damage.
I suspect( so imo of course) that he may have been in this house in the past on a dry run. Inside the house in the early morning hours seeing what was what. No knife, just him. If they saw him he could claim oh heck - wrong house - I guess I have had too much to drink etc.
So many scenarios - and as of yet we just don’t know. All IMO

Jennifer Coffindaffer, retired FBI agent, in discussion with WFLA reporter before the Tuesday hearing, says she thinks the defense team representatives taking only about an hour to inspect the home of the crime scene might mean that Bryan is cooperating. Not sure I understand her assumption.

Jennifer said Bryan's commission of the crime was "somewhat flawless" in that it took so much LE energy to make this arrest: 60+ FBI agents, Moscow police and Idaho police. Not sure I agree with her assessment. This arrest was FAST, in my opinion.

Cofffindaffer was asked what she thought about Bryan asking if anyone else was arrested. She said the comment was either a spontaneous question or maybe he was trying to throw off LE by implying there was someone else involved.

Bryan is only being charged with a single count of murder right now because all they have to show is that they have what's needed to prove probable cause against one individual to get Bryan off the streets.
They may charge him with 2 of the murders and hold off on the other 2 so the first trial can flesh out what evidence and defense is problematic. They can then charge him with the other 2 murders. Given that he may play fast and loose procedurally, this would be a way to avoid him ever walking free on a technicality. Just my opinion only.

While I do believe that there are body language experts who can try to discern things from the way someone looks or holds themselves, I always find it interesting when people start ascribing good/evil traits to individuals on the basis of a photograph or short video. I believe studies have been done where the photos of criminals/victims are swapped for one another and people still say the one they think is the criminal looks evil, while the one they think is the victim looks angelic. Just human nature I guess.

Jennifer Coffindaffer, retired FBI agent, in discussion with WFLA reporter before the Tuesday hearing, says she thinks the defense team representatives taking only about an hour to inspect the home of the crime scene might mean that Bryan is cooperating. Not sure I understand her assumption.

Jennifer said Bryan's commission of the crime was "somewhat flawless" in that it took so much LE energy to make this arrest: 60+ FBI agents, Moscow police and Idaho police. Not sure I agree with her assessment. This arrest was FAST, in my opinion.

Cofffindaffer was asked what she thought about Bryan asking if anyone else was arrested. She said the comment was either a spontaneous question or maybe he was trying to throw off LE by implying there was someone else involved.

Bryan is only being charged with a single count of murder right now because all they have to show is that they have what's needed to prove probable cause against one individual to get Bryan off the streets.
Or (hypothetically) he asked because he planted someone else's DNA at the scene, someone he thought would be a quick match.

I saw that article a couple days ago too

I posted it once or twice this morning. I googled "Kohberger beard facial hair" or something like that and got two different witnesses and several articles, in which it was a minor detail - you have to read the whole articles. They are also in the media threads. If I stop being so obsessed with new facts in this case, I'll try and put an annotated news article bibliography up on my own website (last time I checked with Trish, she said it was okay if I did that - I'll check with her again of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member