ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what you're seeing is a shadow over the wrist dimple most people have where the end of the ulna, the lunate, and the pisiform bones all come together.

What does stand out imo, is the distortion over the knuckle of the middle finger. It looks like the kind of gouge auto mechanics get on their hands, though I've never seen one that wide.

As for the facial expression, in my opinion, his expression was likely only for a brief moment which did not register as anything alarming to the police officer. It stands out to us because it is a moment of paused video.

I wasn't addressing the wrist dimple at all. I'm addressing the side of his wrist. You're right about the knuckle.

I agree about the paused video too (and the Pool Aggregate photos posted here all catch him at his worst, which is typical of media coverage of charged criminals).

But I will admit that I absolutely am just spitballing here. There are actual experts (medical experts) who will have examined him carefully by now, IMO. MOO.

I actually think the Dad just answered the door.
No door & window busting.
Pennsylvania State Police said otherwise in today’s press conference.

STROUDSBURG, Pa. — Law enforcement officials broke windows and doors when executing an overnight search warrant in the arrest of Idaho quadruple murder suspect Bryan Kohberger, Pennsylvania police said Tuesday.

Pennsylvania State Police Maj. Christopher Paris said during an afternoon press conference that "force was used" to gain access to the Kohbergers' home during the early morning hours of Dec. 30 in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania.

"There were multiple windows that were broken, I believe, to gain access, as well as multiple doors," Paris said during the press conference Tuesday afternoon, adding that Bryan Kohberger's parents were home at the time.

Paris said that preparations for the search warrant's execution began on the evening of Dec. 29 and added that around 50 "tactical assets" were on scene.

Can anyone see the ignition area of the 2015 Hyundai in the traffic stop video? I think it’s at about :11 but I can’t zoom in enough to see it.

Indiana traffic stop

Some MSM sources including this one show 2015 Hyundais as part of the group that has been the subject of Tik Tok videos showing how some vehicles can be easily stolen.

Hyundai/Kia theft

The video explains what the ignition of the easy-to-steal vehicles looks like.

Should we be anticipating a “Someone must have stolen my car!” defense?
I see it pretty good.

Attachments

• 7456DBE6-8A91-4DE3-A0E1-0C3C277E44A5.jpeg
    7456DBE6-8A91-4DE3-A0E1-0C3C277E44A5.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 40
So would they not let LE in??

If you didn't read it, it's a good article. How LE decided to take down BK by night is discussed. However, to capture a suspected fugitive at night, more evidence is required on the PC Warrant.

A group of LE professionals made the decision it was safest, on behalf of everyone involved, for SERT to take BK by surprise while under the cover of darkness. No knock warrant? The team busted several windows and busted several doors so they could rapidly enter the home bc that's their job. They used a copy of the home's blueprints as guidance which I thought was nifty.

Can the family file a claim for damages with the township? I don't know. One would think it could be recoverable damages. It's not the homeowner's fault their kid needed to be arrested.

Curious as to what you would do if you were the mother and he was your son? Would you smile? Would you scowl? Would you stare blankly? Would you hide your face? Any of those could be criticized.

I'm not sure how I would react. I certainly wouldn't want my face splashed on the front pages of tabloids.

I have 2 adult sons, and if they were suddenly arrested for a horrendous crime I'd express grief for the victims' families and I'd stand by my son. By 'standby' I mean that I would help him deal with the consequences of his actions if he is found guilty. I wouldn't just jump to the guilty part. If they were found guilty (or I believed them to be guilty) I'd tell them to accept the consequences that they deserve for their actions. ...and that I'd be there for them to find out why they committed such a horrendous act. I'd be angry and disappointed and devastated. I'd also be suffering grief at the loss of my family, for what I thought it was. Grief is not a quick process.

In this case his mother needs time to determine for herself that her son is guilty. And she needs time to grieve. Her world has ended.
Agreed. I’m not passing judgement, just commenting on the inconsistencies in how she’s behaving. No one expects their son to be a killer straight out of Hollywood.

I actually think the Dad just answered the door.
No door & window busting.
You don't knock on the door of a quadruple murderers house and ask to talk to Bryan. Sorry.

You go in planning for the absolute worst. I said earlier that the parents "are lucky they still have in intact front of the house". So I'm extremely happy to see the reports that they took this guy seriously and blew out multiple windows and doors.

I’m perplexed by all the attention being paid to the dirty car. Really perplexed.

They were driving 2500 miles in winter across the Northern States. Salt, snow, cast off from big rigs are real. Cars get horribly dirty during the winter months.

My vehicle is a mess right now but it’s raining for 5 days straight. I’m not getting a car wash until this crappy weather moves on.

I see nothing odd about a WHITE car getting dirty while on a cross country trek in the dead of winter.

Personally, I think it’s irrelevant.

MOO

I wasn't addressing the wrist dimple at all. I'm addressing the side of his wrist. You're right about the knuckle.

I agree about the paused video too (and the Pool Aggregate photos posted here all catch him at his worst, which is typical of media coverage of charged criminals).

But I will admit that I absolutely am just spitballing here. There are actual experts (medical experts) who will have examined him carefully by now, IMO. MOO.
Holy moly you reply fast.

Now, he could have joined a gym with its own private competitions - but that's not the same as competing in the arena that leads to the Olympics. There are all these classes in MMA/boxing and it's just for fitness.

I assume that's what he did until we hear otherwise. No one should believe he was a competitive boxer until there's evidence.

Interesting, now I never thought that he was or could have been a competitive boxer or on his way to any sort or amateur career much less on the road be being an Olympian. Im thinking it may be more like what you wrote about a private gym with some sparing with other gym members in a training type setting.
After hearing a couple of his acquaintances say he took up boxing, I thought that may why his nose seems a lil out of joint, same way a wrestler is prone to having cauliflower ears. IMO it was prop more than just hitting the 80lbg bag...but who knows?

However, as a hobbyist, he certainly would have learned to jab and do the upper cut, essential in the kind of crime he committed.
Yes sir agreed, thats even more to my point about at least some actual training and experience...

Oh dear. Should we be reviewing our posts..?
Nah, you're good. It only applies to the parties in the case and their attorneys. So the state (LE), investigators, the prosecutor, the defense, defense investigators, the defendant himself.

The order specifies that it applies to out of court statements and writings. The parties ARE allowed to point to public court records when appropriate.

Issuing a Gag Order​

While a judge may issue a gag order in a legal matter of his own accord, any party to a legal action may request the issuance of such a restraining order. Technically, a judge cannot order an individual who is not involved in the case from discussing, or commenting on, it. This includes media reporters. By issuing a gag order, a judge effectively dictates how much the people involved in the trial share with the media, and the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl