ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might if my first thought was that they'd all been drinking - or drugging. But I could definitely picture them trying X's room (did they even know E was staying over?), calling a friend (or perhaps calling E's brother), and only then thinking about the girls upstairs. When they finally called 911, I'll bet the dispatcher initially either suspected an OD or carbon monoxide, too
If you live with 4 roommates and you find one of them suspiciously unconscious, who do you call first ?
1. Roommates who also live in the house
2. Friends who doesn’t live in the house
3. 911

I was thinking since last night if this is significant. I know LEs are not under any obligations to share details of events, but everything has been so vague and confusing thus far. I was confident yesterday that they have a poi but now I feel that this may go cold and unsolved for a while, idk and I hope I’m wrong.

If you live with 4 roommates and you find one of them suspiciously unconscious, who do you call first ?
3. 911

If I found them unconscious, then #1 first.

But if I found them unconscious in a pool of blood having been stabbed multiple times, then #3.

The trouble is, it does not work that way. LE are not authorized to declare death. And until death is declare, EMS is obligated to treat. While it is understandable that it was a very bloody scene, the response here was unusual in my opinion.
OK. I stand corrected. Maybe I'm misremembering anyway.

P.S. I deleted the post you're referring to so that nobody else ends up wasting time and effort responding. It's good to get extraneous stuff off these threads imho.

Last edited:
3. 911
The surviving roommates and the 911 caller were cleared by the LE. Also it was said here earlier that most probably the "unconscious" part is the 911 dispatch lingo, and not what the caller actually reported. The fact the dispatch sent the LE there points towards them being informed that it was a crime scene.

This is going to vary from place to place, I think, but in a small town, I think it would be typical that the nearest available first responders would respond. Law enforcement often finds themselves in a position to render medical aid before the ambulance arrives.
I also wonder if 911 dispatcher instructed them to do something (open door, is person breathing etc.) so the caller maybe took a closer look, saw blood or a pool of and freaked out - which would explain why call isn't being released and the change from EMS to LE.

I think 911 dispatchers usually have protocol instructions for callers depending on the traums? Check airway of debilitated person, do they see in visible trauma, do not move the person, etc.

Has there been any information released regarding the calls made by K&M between 2:26 and 2:52? I know there were 10 total, have we heard if J tried to call back? I know they said it was normal for her to power call but it seems abnormal if there was no call back to see what was going on? If someone you didn't want to speak to called 7 times, meh. 3 more by a roommate would entice most to call back....

The surviving roommates and the 911 caller were cleared by the LE. Also it was said here earlier that most probably the "unconscious" part is the 911 dispatch lingo, and not what the caller actually reported. The fact the dispatch sent the LE there points towards them being informed that it was a crime scene.
Oh I know they were cleared. I’m in no way accusing them, I also believe roommates didn’t do it.

I really am curious if they heard something but was too scared to come out of their bedroom.

This Crime Was I Belive A Result Of Rage Crime Of Passion Insult Was Also A Factor Of Someone Being Dumped For Someone Else Key Factors In This Crime Has Many Factors Remember This What I Have Learned Is At A Crime Scene Who What When Where And Why Will Answers Remain Ouestion ! Do You Have A Blood Trail From The Crime Scene Why Do You Believe a K Bare Knive Was Used Why Is The Chief of police Only A Captian Why Is The FBI Not Giving Updates To News Media

The trouble is, it does not work that way. LE are not authorized to declare death. And until death is declare, EMS is obligated to treat. While it is understandable that it was a very bloody scene, the response here was unusual in my opinion.
That is up to the state. I am previous LE and you are allowed to dismiss EMS when death is readily apparent and obvious. Granted that applies to my States laws, unsure of Idaho statutes.

EDIT : Idaho Statutes do not require EMS to declare death.

Last edited:
Why were they in a hurry from the food truck ? Their ride was waiting? I think it’s someone from the bar Didn’t they have a axe and knife throwing place downtown I heard
That's an interesting thought... the axe and knife throwing place. Would a knife lover frequent there as a regular I wonder?

It looks like blood, not rust.
That shows how awful the crime scene must have been. There's no way I could handle seeing it.
That’s because I’d say there is a 99% chance that photo was edited to make it appear to be blood. It didn’t make sense to me, so I went searching for another photo of that wall and found one.

First photo is the original, second one is zoomed in to the area I believe matches the area of the supposed dripping blood and the third is the photo of “dripping blood”
1FA42ADE-B1C8-4590-9763-7BA9A1DEE10D.jpeg
2FA1C754-D6C3-4E6F-9CB7-ED1ADCD2FFAA.png
9DE0D850-BA1E-4B65-A95F-561AEC6AC81F.jpeg

3. 911
Well, in this case apparently E's brother lives very close by. I could definitely see the initial thought being along the lines of: "@#$&@, they ran over to meet the brother, and forgot to turn off the blankblank alarm!" - then when the brother denies seeing them, THEN they go check on the other roommates. Remember, downstairs roommates may have partied the night before, too, and might have been half asleep and/or hung over.

That’s because I’d say there is a 99% chance that photo was edited to make it appear to be blood. It didn’t make sense to me, so I went searching for another photo of that wall and found one.

First photo is the original, second on is zoomed in to the area I believe matches the area of the supposed dripping blood and the third is the photo of “dripping blood”
View attachment 382475
View attachment 382476
View attachment 382477
This just makes me think fresh blood verse dried blood :(

If it was very obvious that the four were dead, I would think the police would want the smallest possible number of people walking thru their crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955