ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I was not sure and could not find any information on whether she also worked there. Wonder if she spoke to anyone (patrons or coworkers) about leaving and heading back home.
Yes. Why were the women killed on that particular night? Was it because Kaylee was leaving and they had to get the last word in? This stands out to me-why that particular night?

You’re right. But they’re currently the same time

AZ- Mountain Time

In this situation it's very confusing. Although its standard time now, you have the issue of Arizona not recognizing daylight savings time AND Idaho has two time zones, but it's not split the way you'd expect. It would seem more logical if it was split east and west, but instead its the north part of the state that's pacific time, and the southern part of the state on mountain time. Time zones can be complicated. In this situation Arizona is mountain time and Moscow Id is pacific time.

During the interview, K's father explained that he helped LE by being able to get into K's cell phone, that it would have taken LE a lot of time to get warrants and information from the cell phone company, and because they have some common family passwords that he was familiar with, he was able to help LE by helping them gain access to K's phone. So this was not about potentially compromising the investigation, but helping speed up the investigation.

That wasn't how I interpreted what he said. Maybe that is what happened, but in the interview, he didn't say that LE asked him to do it or anything. It seemed like they did it on their own, which is fine, but probably not something that should be aired in the media. I'm just thinking ahead to a potential trial and things not done "by the book" that a defense attorney can use.

Updated two hours ago. If you’re new here, this is a good summary of who has been cleared and dispels a couple of falsehoods going around.
They updated the text of the release regarding timeline of X and E from "attended party from 8pm to 9pm" to "were seen at a party" without ANY times. Originally it was 8p-130a, then 8p to 9p, now it just says they were seen there without a time frame....but still arriving home around 130a.

I don't want to be a broken record and repeat myself and waste threadspace....but this is where the focus is starting to go IMO. That's at least 3 if not 4 times they've changed X and E timeline.

Yes. Why were the women killed on that particular night? Was it because Kaylee was leaving and they had to get the last word in? This stands out to me-why that particular night?
I speculate because it was the last home football game of the season. Killer knew that many were out and about and was a good time to plan a late night attack attack. MOO

I speculate because it was the last home football game of the season. Killer knew that many were out and about and was a good time to plan a late night attack attack. MOO
Did Kaylee or any other of the roommates have to say goodbye to someone?

Updated two hours ago. If you’re new here, this is a good summary of who has been cleared and dispels a couple of falsehoods going around.
There is a difference between "do not believe" and "cleared" or "ruled out". "Do not believe" allows for the possibility someone could become a suspect as more evidence is gathered and analyzed. "Cleared" or "ruled out" typically indicate that a person in no way could have done the crime.

It is something I have been thinking about. It is interesting that this happened when she came back, but that may just be MOO. Last word in, or last chance?? Certainly a possibility since LE has said this was targeted, just not clear if they meant one person in particular.

The reason I say that is because sometimes people have little “ “crushes” or emotional attachments on people, could one of the roommates leaving U if I have to break somebody’s heart-gently perhaps?

LE stated that the roommates did not wake up until later in the day. I doubt they would have smelled any blood unless they entered the rooms the victims were found in. Travis Alexander's body was inside a home for 5 days before his housemates realized he was missing and called police. He had multiple stab wounds as well.
They likely would not have been brought out of sleep by their sense of smell, but with a central heat system running, the environment of the murder’s would be distributed throughout the house. With snow on the ground, the heater was likely running. In reference to Travis Alexander’s situation, multiply that environment by four. MOO

This is a very estute observation. Happen stance for sure. Two people were in that house who may have normally not been there. It almost seems like it was someone's perfect opportunity and last chance to strike. Couple that with comments made from one of the victims parents. Jealousy was mentioned and showing up at the vigil and it's things like this that lead me to believe this was highly personal and close to home.

The reason I say that is because sometimes people have little “ “crushes” or emotional attachments on people, could one of the roommates leaving U if I have to break somebody’s heart-gently perhaps?
Yes. Maybe someone not immediately obvious felt strung along, or was overly emotionally attached? And, out of that they snapped? Is this what you are getting to in your question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67