ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's said on here before, but to me, one of the biggest questions is how can we know so much about what K & M did before they arrived home, but all we know about X & E is that they were at a party until 9 and that they arrived home just before 2. What happened with them between 9 & 2?

Because investigators seem focused on the hours leading up to the crime and Xana (and Ethan’s) whereabouts have not been publicized. We know quite a bit about where K and M were earlier that night and LE has indicated people they crossed paths with have been cleared (for now, anyway). Far more than has been said about Ethan and Xana’s evening.

And I believe reports that investigators say it’s one of the 3 girls who was targeted so that rules out E as the primary target.

JMO
I see.

In photos of the house & drive I noticed a black (ford?) SUV parked behind the red Jeep. Do we know which roommate the vehicles belong to. (Excluding the RR). The Jeep appears blocked in by the SUV.
I've been curious about this too. Left to right, we know Maddie owned the white car, Kaylee the rover, and the blue car belonged to Xana. I'm not sure if the red jeep belongs to Ethan but, after the frat party, he could have easily walked with Xana to her house or they drove back in her car.

Since the video is of LE casually removing something from the red jeep (as opposed to searching), it leads me to believe it belongs to one of the surviving roommates.

So, the black SUV, guessing from this picture full of police cars, is an unmarked police vehicle parked there to guard the house and crime scene. IMO/MOO

Last edited:
Thought it would be interesting to see how many different "profiles" the paid professionals are coming up with. Keep in mind they DO NOT have the data LE has. They are working with the same info we have but have their knowledge and experience.....snipped to reply
The Ten Profiles have my head spinning. o_O
Thank You so much @diggndeeperstill for the work you put into that post. You're a fantastic, and awesome member here. The big differences from each does bring a chuckle, but they're experts giving their opinions and it's worth considering what they have to say. Your post contains all kinds of info worth thinking about from each Profiler, and I saved it so I could read over it again.

My parents had a rental before. We install a special lock (medico lock. So the keys can’t be copied and reused when the tenants move out) I actually caught a previous trying to go into an apartment. His excuse was to check mail. So, yes to whoever suggested previous tenants.

So you’ve studied the plans and photos, I presume. Based on your knowledge, is that third floor window (not M’s) in the stair landing?
Yes there is a window in the landing. I outlined it on exterior view, floor plan and an interior picture. Hope that helps, I think I missed the discussion about this window but I’ll look back for it.

Attachments

• DD5499FB-362E-45BA-A30D-B139233A2C5C.jpeg
    DD5499FB-362E-45BA-A30D-B139233A2C5C.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 18F86F3E-707F-4743-8DE0-2AE6B5AE66EC.jpeg
    18F86F3E-707F-4743-8DE0-2AE6B5AE66EC.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 902DF8BA-D0E9-4149-B4F5-C4127279E744.png
    902DF8BA-D0E9-4149-B4F5-C4127279E744.png
    700.4 KB · Views: 69
@MamaZA

Agree with MANY of your points. Stalker is a way I've been looking as well. Now...not all stalkers are noticed by victims....so if none of the victims ever expressed concern about a stalker....that does NOT mean they weren't being stalked.

The Ten Profiles have my head spinning. o_O
Thank You so much @diggndeeperstill for the work you put into that post. You're a fantastic, and awesome member here. The big differences from each does bring a chuckle. Your post contains all kinds of info worth thinking about from each Profiler, and I saved it so I could read over it again.
Thank you so very much. I am really curious to look back at all those and compare once we have an arrest.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

At this point, anything could be a motive because we (websleuths) really have too little information to truly consider possible motives. We're all reaching at straws to try and help in some way. That said, this would be one of the more shockingly absurd motives, if true.

However, I do think you're onto something by considering the effects that this had on the community and how the community's response could be beneficial to the perpetrator if they are a local.

It might help for more people on here to think about what someone could manage to hide/do in the aftermath of something like this. Who would stand to benefit from the terror, confusion, chaos and preoccupation of the community? What kind of a situation would a person have to be in to do something like this specifically because of the longer-term outcomes in terms of community response? What kinds of motives come to mind when that's considered.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Need some clarification - was X at the dance with E, his sister, brother and girlfriend that night? Is this the event that LE is saying they were there from 8-9 and is this the same event at the fraternity house close to the crime scene? I feel like I don't have a great understanding of the timeline for E and X that night (other than the 8-9 event).
So the article said it was on the night he was killed. The only thing we have verbally gotten from LE on Xana and Ethan was that they were seen at Sigma Chi that night and arrived home around 1:45am. The only time LE has released more specific time for them is in their map of what the four were doing that night on 11/18. It says:

“11/22: 2000-2100 Ethan and Xana attend Sigma Chi party 735 Nez Perce Dr”

IMO that means they were there from 8-9pm and we have nothing else on them from 9-1:45, or it could just be worded weird and means they arrived then. I think it would specifically state they arrived then if that’s what they were saying but who knows.

I've been wondering that too. Left to right, we know Maddie had the white car, Kaylee the rover, the blue car belonged to X. I'm not sure if the jeep belongs to E but, after the frat party, he could have easily walked with X to her house or they drove back in her car.

Since the video of LE casually removing something (as opposed to searching) from the red jeep, it leads me to believe it belongs to one of the surviving roommates.

So, the SUV, I'm guessing from the below picture full of police cars, is an unmarked police vehicle staying there to guard the house and crime scene. IMO/MOO

Link to SUV
I think the red jeep is Ethan’s. It looks like it has Washington plates.

Re: Red Jeep has been reported to be Ethans.

Re: Corner Club video, bringing this forward from early on.
Corner Club owner Marc Trivelpiece said that he did not notice the two women that night in the bar, but that he will not share information on the two's whereabouts or actions because he has a good working relationship with Moscow Police and does not want to compromise the current investigation.
Moscow: Police release map of victims' path the night four university students were murdered, police identify man in food truck video

Just want to say, spent the last couple of days reading the threads. Great to see some legit down to earth commentary on the case. Also, spotted the floor plan one user uploaded today/yesterday (timezone dependent) was stolen for a youtube video. That floor plan was really well done.

*Edit*: Since 2016, I usually follow any crime stuff on reddit. Too much noise there now and crazy theories with no base is the fact at hand.

The problem with the red Jeep being Ethan’s is that it’s been moved a bit. Some crime scene shots show it, others don’t. Ethan was the only victim from Washington but Idk about the survivors. None of the other victim’s cars seem to have been moved.

Edit: I wrongly suggested it was Ethan’s first on Brian Etin’s Twitter video without giving context. That took off.. I deleted the tweet, but anyway…

The problem with the red Jeep being Ethan’s is that it’s been moved a bit. Some crime scene shots show it, others don’t. Ethan was the only victim from Washington but Idk about the survivors. None of the other victim’s cars seem to have been moved.
As @sds71 said, he could have shared it with his siblings. Would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper