ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
correct. The simplest explanation is that one of the people in the house did it. I think the only reason we are not discussing that is because LE cleared the girls and thems the rules here. But are the girls guests cleared?
Oh no, I didn't event think like that and now I fear my post will cause trouble here so I am going to see if I can delete it.

If I asked my grade schoolers who did it they would say the people who were at the house when it happened. That is the most simple answer. I am not saying they did it. Just that is the direction that is instinctive to pursue.
fair point

but the only on-scene people whose identities we have are two survivor housemates. Even if they hadn't been cleared already by LE I personally find it hard to get my head around a woman committing this crime.

spree killing. speculating some kind of blood-lust high for the perp.

media keep mentioning ' incels' & certainly that is a very weird and hateful online world - all male too. IDK the stats on how many from that sub-culture got involved in spree killings or murders of any type. IDK how likely it is the perp came from that scene. Feels a bit too offbeat

the only other type of crime it reminds me of is - beyond the classic serial killers people have already compared it to - is family annihilator. ( unless, of course there'd never been a plan to kill Xana)
If the plan was just to kill Kaylee & Maddie, gut feeling is that it's a personal grudge.
If the plan was to kill all three or four, there's that determination to wipe out a kind of family of very close friends due to rage or resentment that builds over time.

Anyway, just shooting the breeze with the speculation, I don't have a firm suspicion and have already done a 360' on this horrific case. Very sick and very puzzling

Hey @whirrledpeas I found what you were looking for:

Aaron Snell, communications director for Idaho State Police, would not answer a question on Monday related to whether the surviving roommates had guests over at the time of the crimes.

They probably left the cars there to see if anyone tried to access them at night.

So the question is.....did any guests leave before the 911 call was made?
That would have been reported by the surviving room mates, if they did have an overnight guest and that guest left before the call was made and before LE arrived.

From the 11/27/2022 press release:
M & K "arrive at their 1122 King Road residence around 1:56 a.m. (Arrival time has been updated based on digital evidence collected by investigators.)"

Would the camera that caught the girls arriving have caught every other person that entered the home through the same door on 11/13/2022?
It's possible, but are we sure that the "digital evidence" was a camera rather than being, for example, a cell phone ping? (They may have clarified this and I missed it.)

Second, "through the same door..." Sure it would have. People haven't seen evidence of a there being Ring doorbell -- if the evidence comes from a camera, it could have been on a nearby building. Or there could have been a Ring doorbell that on the front door that was removed by investigators. (I don't see one in Google street view, but the resolution isn't good.)

If there was a camera at or with a view of the front door, it's definitely useful to know who went in that door. But others, including the killer, may have gotten in some other way, for instance, through the sliding door in the back. :(

JMO

I personally suspect the killer(s) wore gloves, so touch DNA wouldn't exist. As for sweat, that's possible. But it's a college party house, there would be "foreign" DNA all over the place. It's gotta be a forensic nightmare.
dna does not have to come from your hands. any part of your flesh sheds dna when it touches things

I guess what everyone is trying to ask is do you have a link that states something to that effect? I haven't read or heard anything detailing what wasn't done at the scene...

I believe there was a comment from the coroner that she had not been on site but it is my understanding, the person who made the comment is elected and not a qualified medical examiner.

At this point, I don't think we even know how long it took before the bodies were removed from the house and we have very little information on the autopsies.

The longer this goes on without any camera footage, foot prints, blood, trail, scent, trail, etc., I’m starting to think he never left the house.

New theory: he was a sleepover guest of one of the downstairs roommates. Casually rinsed off, hid the knife, climbed back into bed with her, and was there when 911 was called. Never even went outside until after noon.
I was thinking that this morning when LE wouldnt comment on whether the roommates had guests overnight. I just cant fathom that they dont have a POI though. If it was someone close to them SURELY they would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper