ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any perpetrator would certainly be able to hear whether the occupants of the third floor had gone all quiet from that location.

In respect of that option, did anybody notice any of the forensics pay particular attention to that balcony in the days that the media have been there at the house?

OTOH re the floor 2 sliding doors as an entry ( or exit point)
- although you've probably all discussed this to death by now - it's thread 16 - what do people make of the stacked stools in the kitchen sliding door. ( Do posters think that those stools were placed there because the sliding doors wouldn't lock)
Definitely makes you wonder if the two girls- K and M heard/saw something and put the stools there for extra security? I say this because that’s something I would definitely do!

Let's think about the kind of confidence that it takes to go inside of a house in the early morning to kill a whole bunch of people in the dark, in their beds.

The perp is going to have confidence to get to the scene undetected and that confidence is going to match the confidence it takes to enter the house to do the crime.
He's confident because in his mind he has visualized doing this so many times that when the time is right for him to act, he is almost in an automatic mode. Sort of trance like. Only he knows what determined when the time was right for him to move from visualization to action.

MOO but would like to know if the house was dark, did he perhaps wear one of those lights that you can slip on your forehead. It probably would blind someone if they woke up and a light was in their face and it would allow him to see any terror his victim would experience.

Didn't LE clear the surviving roommates and the individuals who were at the home with the surviving roommates on Sunday when LE arrived? So if there was an overnight guest, the guest has been cleared.
I thought they had cleared the people who were involved in making the 911 call. That could possibly exclude a sleepover guest who was not involved in making the call.

I don’t know, just spitballing here.

one of the "reporters" that was at the last presser who claimed to be a member of PathFinder Newspaper actually wasn't working with them. Pathfinder released a comment Pathfinder Newspaper. what do you guys think about that?

that's really strange and off putting to me.

edit: forgot to finish my thought
This "reporter" stood out so much to me at the time, she had been talking to what seemed like a live stream on her phone before the PC started, but mics and cameras were on. The questions she asked seemed to come straight from Twitter or Reddit, it was very strange. I am glad she is not an actual reporter, ha.

I could be wrong but i thought they only stated the surviving roommates have been cleared.

Individuals cleared by LE according to Moscow, Idaho Police website re: King Road Homicides
  • Two surviving roommates,
  • Male in the Grub Truck surveillance video,
  • Private party driver who took Kaylee and Madison home on November 13th,
  • The male Kaylee and Madison called numerous times during the early morning hours of November 13th, or
  • Any individual at the residence when 911 was called.
BBM

Any perpetrator would certainly be able to hear whether the occupants of the third floor had gone all quiet from that location.

In respect of that option, did anybody notice any of the forensics pay particular attention to that balcony in the days that the media have been there at the house?

- although you've probably all discussed this to death by now - it's thread 16 - what do people make of the stacked stools in the kitchen sliding door. ( Do posters think that those stools were placed there because the sliding doors wouldn't lock)
The stools weren't there in the earliest photos; I believe that they were put there by LE, and I suspect that the door did not lock or was easy to yank open even when locked, so LE put them there to protect the scene (MOO). I can't think of any other reason to put them up against the door like that.

For example, this report has a photo from the 14th of November, no stools in the slider, though stools are visible in the background (below from the link)

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 4.26.42 PM.png

Last edited:
Definitely makes you wonder if the two girls- K and M heard/saw something and put the stools there for extra security? I say this because that’s something I would definitely do!
The stools were not there in early photos of the crime scene, and appeared later on. So we are reasonably certain that LE put them there to block any entry through that door.

Moscow Homicide Update
November 29, 2022, 12:35 PM
Today, as part of the ongoing homicide investigation and original search warrant, there will be an increase in detective activity and tow trucks onsite as investigators move five vehicles from within the police perimeter to a more secure long-term storage location to continue processing evidence.

correct. The simplest explanation is that one of the people in the house did it. I think the only reason we are not discussing that is because LE cleared the girls and thems the rules here. But are the girls guests cleared?
We don't know if the surviving roommates had any guests. However, everyone who was at the house when the girls called 911 has been cleared, according to Moscow LE website.
  • The male Kaylee and Madison called numerous times during the early morning hours of November 13th, or
BBM

ETA list of those cleared as stated by LE

When I was a child I had a serial killer hiding in my yard all summer and I was out there a lot. He never tried to hurt us and we never knew he was there. He was targeting someone across the street. He did steal our row boat though. He also camped out in a trailer in the woods across town. He was from the town too. He ended up going on a multi state killing spree with a knife. He was just mentally derranged. Thankfully they got him and he is now deceased. My point is that it is easy to hide and killing is easy for some.

To quote
Who is NOT believed to be involved:
They probably left the cars there to see if anyone tried to access them at night.
Individuals cleared by LE according to Moscow, Idaho Police website re: King Road Homicides
BBM

So the question is.....did any guests leave before the 911 call was made?

From the 11/27/2022 press release:
M & K "arrive at their 1122 King Road residence around 1:56 a.m. (Arrival time has been updated based on digital evidence collected by investigators.)"

Would the camera that caught the girls arriving have caught every other person that entered the home through the same door on 11/13/2022?

Maybe this was brought up. Too much to read in here, lol.

Could it be possible, the perp got on top of the range rover, climbed up to the 1st floor overhang, entered through x's bedroom window, woke up x or e and had to kill them both, closes the window and locks it maybe without leaving any trace of blood and proceeds to go upstairs to the 3rd floor?

I doubt it but just throwing it out there.

Somebody who is awesome made a photo gallery from all the news articles and i didn't notice one person taking photos on the top balcony.

I did notice kaylees sliding door that leads onto the balcony has a strange handle that is wood. If the perp was to touch that handle after those crimes you would have blood on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper