ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any any actual description of the violence of the crime scenes as it pertains to bloodiness by anyone of authority? I scrolled through the media thread but it was too daunting candidly. I ojust watched a Fox News clip where the woman insinuated a blood bath but where is she getting this? I’d like to refer to the primary source(s).
I think the only other instance of this was the first interview with Kaylee's father where he said the killer was very "messy"

From Kaylee’s Father on Fox News…
- Not happy with the statements from LE creating more questions than answers
- Picture of Kaylee’s bed which was made up I.e. not slept in was shared before and Kaylee’s Dad did not realise Kaylee and Maddie being in the same bed was new information when he shared it. They did sleep in the same bed that night, Maddie’s bed.
- Father says it is ‘pretty much a fact’ that the perp would show up at any funeral service and follow the case online. Family don’t want to hold service now as they wouldn’t want to ‘exclude anyone.’
- Some information the family got from Kaylee’s phone and shared with LE. Then mentions the ‘behaviour footprint’ afterwards getting some things in the works. (Not sure what this means.)
- This quote strikes me ‘I do have some incline that there was some behaviour difference as I call them a footprint when you commit a crime you do something, you do different behaviours, I’ve asked permission to give any of that out and they told me no it would not be beneficial, so I’ve held back on that.’
Reporter: ‘Behaviour of her or someone she knew?’
Father: ‘behaviour of the victims.’Father of slain Idaho student: 'I'm not going nowhere' until the killer is off the streets | Fox News Video
I think that his comments - the "behavior difference" he is citing is related to his previous comments about finding out that there are many victims and other comments he made which I highlighted a few days back. At the time, he was rambling about things and I said I think he gave us information about the nature of this crime. He is definitely trying to convey something but LE is holding him back from just saying it straight out. What if Kaylee's recent breakup with Jack was to either protect him or because she didn't want him to know what was going on? I even wonder if she chose to take the job in Texas to get away from something or someone?

FBI is on this case. When does the FBI ever come up with nothing?? Be patient because many answers and many more details are coming.
The FBI came up with nothing in the Lina Kihir disappearance.

The FBI is good, but they are not gods ... They can only produce results when the evidence points them in a direction and if there is little to no evidence then they have almost no results that will lead them to an arrest.

During the memorial on Wed eve, one of the networks had a body language/behavioral analysis team of talking heads as guests where they were asked how difficult it would be for LE to be looking for the perp at the memorial held on campus or future funerals.

IMO, I think SG is hearing from several PI's and others hoping to market their worth to him by planting their opinions about where they think LE is at in the investigation. Unfortunately, I think some of these bugs in SG's ears are coming out as the word salad we're seeing with the media.

Heartbreaking, really. Who would want to be in his position... o_O

he said something similar a few days ago ( I posted the link in thread 16 because a former LE had already said that it is unethical for a PI to try & provide a back channel to a parent during a live investigation. IDK why but it was Ed Wallace, previously Grade 1 NYPD Detective.

at 3 mins 33 seconds here

I went back to listen again. Blitzer stand-in said investigators now believe a sixth person was "living" there but was not present during the crimes. It was several sentences almost at the end of the broadcast after an update on the murders, no elaboration, and the Blitzer stand-in looked shocked. I can't find anything on Google or on CNN but there may be more by the time Erin Burnett finishes. Too much news about Trump and the GA Senate race for this to take top billing.
Why did LE protect this person till now? Were they (that 6th person) occupying K room after she moved out?

Last edited:
I believe the pic was taken here. When you walk out the front of the house, it’s between 1122 and the sigma chi frat house.
The steps, layout colour etc. of this apartment block matches the photo from IG IMO.

And I thought that too but when you look at the back, it doesn't match with google maps. In google maps, I see railings and the house or building all the way in the back doesn't look like anything in that photo.

False beliefs and erroneous assumptions have almost derailed this investigation in terms of public assistance to solve it. LE needs to have something valuable to share before Christmas because on one hand they say that they want the public to help but on the other hand they don't talk any details with the public in regards to the investigation. With more details the public might be able to pin point that crucial clue. But LE has chosen the path of silence because they say that they have it under control behind the scenes.

I went back to listen again. Blitzer stand-in said investigators now believe a sixth person was "living" there but was not present during the crimes. It was several sentences almost at the end of the broadcast after an update on the murders, no elaboration, and the Blitzer stand-in looked shocked. I can't find anything on Google or on CNN but there may be more by the time Erin Burnett finishes. Too much news about Trump and the GA Senate race for this to take top billing.
The Moscow PD information summary page still references "the two surviving roommates" so, here we are once again.

I think the only other instance of this was the first interview with Kaylee's father where he said the killer was very "messy"
Really? Well, I don't know what to make of that, as he certainly wasn't messy outside of the house. On the contrary, quite the opposite. No trace, no trail, no obvious clues.....

I heard him distinctly say the coroner shared photos - seems to be pretty much the same thing but I will back track when I am done with this thread and re - listen. I could be msitaken IMO
So here is the clip again - it's in the beginning between the first and second minute of the recording of the interview. I am incorrect- he did not say the coroner shared the photo - he said the coroner shared information that if you knew the house design by process of elimination there was a photo out there etc etc - so IMO a little bit more uncertainty - sounds just like an opinion on his part to me.
IMO

Look at the photo at 9:03 in this video from Fox News. This was taken somewhere up behind the house in the wooded area. I can't tell what this is? Garbage? Garments? IDK.
To me it just looked like the ground had been disturbed there - the leaves were pushed out of the way and you could see the dirt ground underneath.
Definitely not ground. It looks like maybe a jacket and behind it about 2 -3 feet is what appears to be a boot. I don't know what the pointy black thing is, though.
looks like some kind of textiles. yes, I guess, you'd want LE to collect that even though it looks like it's been there a while

are the people wandering around photographing LE or are they press? ( I don't know when that clip was filmed)
Crime scene tape is there and there is a crime scene photographer photographing it and also several other crime scene investigators looking around there. I'm not sure how long it has been there as there are only a few leaves on it. About 2-3 feet there appears to be a men's boot with the tread mostly facing the camera. I don't know what the pointed thing is, though. I considered something like this: Phrygian Cap Black Liberty Hat Mens Women Fleece Costume - Etsy

I"m just not sure. It could just be trash or it could be something. Another person found a black glove near the trash cans that had been there a while a week or so after the crime.

Is there any any actual description of the violence of the crime scenes as it pertains to bloodiness by anyone of authority? I scrolled through the media thread but it was too daunting candidly. I ojust watched a Fox News clip where the woman insinuated a blood bath but where is she getting this? I’d like to refer to the primary source(s).
You might have seen this video but if you haven't this is Cathy Mabbot the coroner. She did two interviews but told a lot more in this one. Talks about fatal blows and basically confirms the oozing blood on the wall come from that room.

Sorry it's a daily mail link, I couldn't find it elsewhere.

Coroner speaks

False beliefs and erroneous assumptions have almost derailed this investigation in terms of public assistance to solve it. LE needs to have something valuable to share before Christmas because on one hand they say that they want the public to help but on the other hand they don't talk any details with the public in regards to the investigation. With more details the public might be able to pin point that crucial clue. But LE has chosen the path of silence because they say that they have it under control behind the scenes.

I agree. saying k and m sleeping in the same bed might compromise the investigation is a load of bull. I would think there's plenty of evidence in there that only the killer would no to the point where other info could be shared that would help the public assist.

If there's blood dna that leads to the killer, ok I get that. Otherwise, allow the public to help.

I missed a few pages so not sure if these have been posted. These come from Brian Entin. Not sure if you want me to add these to the media thread? Or maybe it can be a sticky at start of new thread? Might be easier than referring to the Johnny Law video, though fantastic.

Attachments

• C66214D3-7EA6-41EB-8B9A-9DFF0DB68209.jpeg
    C66214D3-7EA6-41EB-8B9A-9DFF0DB68209.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1AA1BD4D-2B35-469D-9AE5-FE7CF26CE9F8.jpeg
    1AA1BD4D-2B35-469D-9AE5-FE7CF26CE9F8.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 92B2E822-7330-4E16-A4B2-5BFA83F26CD5.jpeg
    92B2E822-7330-4E16-A4B2-5BFA83F26CD5.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 11
You might have seen this video but if you haven't this is Cathy Mabbot the coroner. She did two interviews but told a lot more in this one. Talks about fatal blows and basically confirms the oozing blood on the wall come from that room.

Sorry it's a daily mail link, I couldn't find it elsewhere.

Coroner speaks
Perhaps an elected coroner without MD credentials would respond to a reporter but no practicing professional would ever affirm red staining on a foundation wall was blood without first confirming by scientific testing. IMO, similar to the mayor and prosecutor, I think the coroner was probably asked to stop speaking to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip