ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Detectives investigating the mysterious stabbing deaths of four University of Idaho students are thought to be searching for a “Rambo”-style knife.

Scott Jutte, the general manager of a building supply store in Moscow, Idaho, told the Idaho Statesman that detectives have repeatedly visited his store to ask if he’d sold Ka-Bar brand knives, which are also known as K-bar knives, to anyone in town.

Edit -Jutte says it’s typically a blade one side, serrated the other side and approximately 6 inches long.

Sorry MCMi9viv, I misread your post, I have no idea what crime you’re talking about.
You can buy Ka-Bar knives straight from their website, online. I bought a smaller one to take with me while walking. I worry about dog attacks. Also, I feel like that would be a common knife to have in someplace like Idaho. Isn't Idaho the kind of place that usually has a lot of outdoorsmen/women?

My screenshot of this where you could still see the cars was from 12-5-22. So basically this blurring occurred between 12-5-22 and 12-7-22. I agree the license plates are often though not always blurred but I agree, mostly - I base this on looking through various houses in my neighborhood and nearby neighborhoods. BUT this photo was not blurred when I took the screen shot on 12-5-22. It might all be completely innocent where the company that owns the house asked for this...but in light of the ask for witnesses or the driver of the Hyandia Elantra, it might not be. What a coincidence in timing if it is innoce
I agree, the timing appears to be coincidental. However, I don't see how blurring the house now really accomplishes much as the photo of the house is widely spread on the internet. I have to assume that the owner(s) of the house requested the blurring and Google happened to get to it a day (it was blurred yesterday) prior to the release of a "new development" in the case.

Yes, definitely. There's so many threads and they're so fast moving that it's kind of asinine to expect new posters to go back and read through them all.
I politely disagree, I’m in a different country than the US so I am usually a thread behind each day, I’d hardly call keeping abreast of the facts & the threads as stupid. MOO

I'm not convinced that the killer didn't come home -with- E&X. Someone who claimed they needed a place to crash for the night. Maybe said they'd had an argument with their girlfriend, or had locked themself out, or perhaps got tossed out of the frat?

If E&X invited the person to sleep on the couch, they'd be in the house, know where everyone was sleeping, and know when things got quiet and everyone went to sleep. If they came in after the 1st floor roommates went to bed, they probably wouldn't even know anyone was down there.
Maybe an old friend from their hometown who came to party in Moscow? Old jealousy triggered the attack? MOO

Could you direct me to where the floor plans are on the Zillow listing please?

There are no floor plans on Zillow, as far as I know. DailyMail published development-application floor-plans from 2018-19. Those plans, matched with Zillow photos, helped understand the floor plans. These are not my drawings, but were posted days ago with the correct links.

The bedrooms are labeled by tenant bedroom. The victim names do not indicate where they died. It is still unknown whether the third floor victims were found in Madison's bedroom.

1670473982431.png

Isn’t the new body cam footage from the alcohol incident from after 3am? The 911 call for that incident came in at 3:01am I believe, so it would take at least, what 10 min if not more for cops to arrive. So the video is from sometime after 3am, but I haven’t seen a time stamp.

Isn’t the new body cam footage from the alcohol incident from after 3am? The 911 call for that incident came in at 3:01am I believe, so it would take at least, what 10 min if not more for cops to arrive. So the video is from sometime after 3am, but I haven’t seen a time stamp.
Time stamp says body cam starts at 2:54AM. Here's the raw footage:

The Make model and year of the KIA that LE is looking for(2011-2013 hyundai elantra) Is also amongst the same model of cars that has been in the news lately due to a Tic-Toc videos and challenges showing how to hack the car and steal them.

This could point towards a pre-meditated ,targeted and planned attack by the killer(s)

usnews.com/news/business/articles/2022-09-22/thieves-key-on-hack-that-leaves-hyundai-kia-cars-vulnerable

Not likely that a stalker would come all the way from Texas after a pretty girl.

Texas is full of pretty girls.

Moscow is full of university students who don't like security cameras for fear of self perjury

The King st house is opposite the frat house less than a mile away

The house was prominent social media entities

I won't be surprised if the perpetrator is a foreign national IMOO

An out of towner IMO

There are no floor plans on Zillow, as far as I know. DailyMail published development-application floor-plans from 2018-19. Those plans, matched with Zillow photos, helped understand the floor plans. These are not my drawings, but were posted days ago with the correct links.

The bedrooms are labeled by tenant bedroom. The victim names do not indicate where they died. It is still unknown whether the third floor victims were found in Madison's bedroom.

View attachment 385785
Thank you :)

Is it standard for locations of violent crimes to be blurred on google street? I don’t think I’ve ever done a street view of an ongoing murder investigation before so I’m not sure if it’s a common occurrence or LE is trying to hide something within the image.
Hey PM, I think it's something going on in the picture itself. I remember one pic, bird's-eye view of the top of the house. Above the 3rd floor room, where it's believed the girls were,the roof top looked wet, right above that room. I always thought maybe the perp sat on top of the roof or something. Idk. Imo moo and jmo. It is odd to me for it to be blurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela