ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts.

It is quite plausible that the front door was open between 8-9 AM. Later that morning, one of the survivors before going upstairs, may have closed the door. It also could have been closed by one of the visitors who arrived on the scene before LE. The chief’s response to this was less than forceful.

The LE visit last night could have been related to simple giving new officers a Vite of the carnage, but I wonder if, during the collection of personal events, a new discovery was made.

The recent article in the Idaho newspaper quoted several neighbors who relate that the night of the murders was very atypical for a Saturday night. Would a stalker casing the house have known that there would be no house party that night?

Sorry. Just woke up. But since we are talking about vehicles, was the gentleman witness that was featured in the Idaho Statesman newspaper article incorrect about the night in question? The majority of the residents in the neighborhood said it was very quiet on the night of Nov 12th-Nov 13th, except for this guy. He said he heard a scream and saw a black SUV parked by the house at 1122 King Rd. Didn’t that black SUV belong to ECs brother who drove it there on the morning of the murders? If so, I think the eyewitness featured in the newspaper was possibly incorrect in his statement? IMO

As to the man last night trying to get into the sliding door of the van, I believe he just had trouble getting it open. Sure, they all wanted into the van quickly and it seemed as if they would prefer their faces not be shown. But I think he just genuinely had a rough time with the door.

Banfield not happy at LE controlling the message ( the public info via controlled comms to media)

at around 3mins ( last night's NewsNation show)

other point in the clip - these are the new FBI guys doing their eyeballing of the scene ( or following-up on something)

Random thoughts.

It is quite plausible that the front door was open between 8-9 AM. Later that morning, one of the survivors before going upstairs, may have closed the door. It also could have been closed by one of the visitors who arrived on the scene before LE. The chief’s response to this was less than forceful.

The LE visit last night could have been related to simple giving new officers a Vite of the carnage, but I wonder if, during the collection of personal events, a new discovery was made.

The recent article in the Idaho newspaper quoted several neighbors who relate that the night of the murders was very atypical for a Saturday night. Would a stalker casing the house have known that there would be no house party that night?
My opinion only, is the someone came running out the front door after discovering the victims

As to the man last night trying to get into the sliding door of the van, I believe he just had trouble getting it open. Sure, they all wanted into the van quickly and it seemed as if they would prefer their faces not be shown. But I think he just genuinely had a rough time with the door.

agree - also cars on a slope

it's about 3minutes into clip

That's what I thought, as well. The van was parked "downhill" a bit, too, and with the cold weather, I think the door was just stuck. In his rush he just fumbled with it a bit.

Social media has made all of us feel like we knew them ....and are grieving along with the families.

I was going to post something super sleuthy and clever, having read on here for ages, was following the marion barter cold case before this one and wanted to give back something. But I cant think of anything someone here hasnt thought of before.

I am a spiritual person and I believe that the divine does live in all of us, struggling to understand what would motivate someone to do this. Not that I understand wars still going on or any of the rest of the violence in the world. I know this is naive hope the killer gives himself up and confesses why he/she /they did this and that they get life in jail and use the time to find goodness before its their time. I also pray that the souls who lost their human lives way too soon in this tragedy are at peace.

Glad humanity is essentially good enough that so many ppl online are desperate to solve this. Gives me hope

no

she's talking about lack of press conferences& receiving scripts at around 3 mins into the clip
Oh, ok, thanks. Yes, I guess more press conferences would be helpful, although if there are no real updates and they are being very tight-lipped about certain information, I guess they don’t feel it’s worth it to hold them.

Agree. I have a van with a sliding door. When you open it with the button, sometimes if it it is parked on an incline it will start to automatically shut but in a stuttering, slow way (don’t know how else to put it, it’s like the opening and closing are going at the same time and working against each other!). You can hear the clicking noise at the end as it’s trying to open and shut at the same time.

Oh, ok, thanks. Yes, I guess more press conferences would be helpful, although if there are no real updates and they are being very tight-lipped about certain information, I guess they don’t feel it’s worth it to hold them.
agree

LE put out their statements regularly and also send media a package every day

I'd do the same if I was in LE's shoes. Looks like a sensitive stage of the investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257