ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted to this forum since the Natalie Holloway case way back before social media.
About the phone calls to the ex boyfriend. Normally this would be huge red flag for someone like me, older, who text or calls people a few times a day outside of work, but someone that age can are in constant contact on their phone. Especially when they go out that late plans change. Not responding also normal. Some questions. Some people asking if ex boyfriend tried to return the call, but he might have known her phone would have been off or snoozed till past noon and maybe reach back out next afternoon or night. Its also normal not to even respond for people how text 500 times a day. She must have thought he was ghosting her to keep calling back. I think she may have just been used to having a guy around for security and reaching out made her feel more secure. Both girls were in the same bed, and they all felt more secure with 4 people there, so didn't lock bedroom doors. They were also very drunk in the video at the food truck so likely maybe didn't lock bedroom doors so they could get to the bathroom. May have also left other doors unlocked or even open as they were drunk and could have been going back and forth to their car and just forgot. Neighbors do this all the time. I don't think its unusual for the killer to have entered the house even a stranger. I think its someone with criminal history, lives close by, possible two people. This would have been easy target for serial rapist to go up on the 3rd floor balcony and through a door or window, with minimal stalking, as that happens all the time, just for context. Could have gone inside earlier that night and unlocked a window on the 2nd floor. But just speculation as we don't have much info. I'm also not sure there was a lot of blood on the floor during the killings. Killer likely used a vehicle to go and dispose of weapon and clothing somewhere outside of town in woods.

A bit more to see in this video. Can see one agent with blue glove on, so they were touching something. My opinion only, but I think they were there to check out a theory they have.

Both inside and outside the house these men are trying to hide their faces - is that not more the behavior of undercover agents? If so, based on what undercover agents are usually involved in (i.e. drugs, racketeering, domestic terrorism, human trafficking ), why are they viewing the scene, what’s the potential connection?

Could the perp have came inside this window? It looks like the students didn't want any early morning company, with the slider blocked by bar stools. Someone inside was attempting to secure the house.
I believe the stool was actually placed there by LE after the first day of the 1st day of investigating the crime scene. Just to secure the sliding door for when LE was not there since there was no functioning lock on the sliding door.

I am a spiritual person and I believe that the divine does live in all of us
It does, but evil also lurks there too, hence the term 'original sin'.

For some people it's a battle and the evil takes over.

Didn't somebody once say 'We are all Mother Theresa and we are all Hitler".

I don't know what tips the balance in favour of one or another.

MOO.

IMO This crime was premeditated and planned.

<modsnip - no link that police have none of these items>

The person who committed it went out of their way to not be identified. I think the person/s who did this was younger and were somehow obsessed,jelous or jaded by one or more of the victims.The victims were very sociallly active posting pics and video on social media sites like instagram,tic toc and snapchat and IMO this will be a factor in the crimes.

As of now it seems LE does not have much to go on.Over time the news conferences/public interest will fade,tips slow down and locals go back to their lives.Other then someone making a connection with the Hyundai to the suspect/crime, a confession or tip from a person who knows the suspect Sadly this might go unsolved for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could the perp have came inside this window? It looks like the students didn't want any early morning company, with the slider blocked by bar stools. Someone inside was attempting to secure the house.

Note location of bar stools and no red crime scene security tape at sliding door edge

Attachments

• 64539347-11427087-image-a-55_1668455149765.jpg
    64539347-11427087-image-a-55_1668455149765.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 85
Both inside and outside the house these men are trying to hide their faces - is that not more the behavior of undercover agents? If so, based on what undercover agents are usually involved in (i.e. drugs, racketeering, domestic terrorism, human trafficking ), why are they viewing the scene, what’s the potential connection?
Could they be under cover air marshals? Maybe jumping on an airplane, to Canada. Or Africa. Or wherever. They do investigation work as well. Just trying to think outside the Box.

I am hoping this is not a case of mistaken identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members