ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would the family know what the messages to the boyfriend were, if they were neither texts nor voicemail? Honest question, I can't think of any other way for a record to be made of the gist of those communications.
I believe the texts that you referenced were mentioned as texts that Kaylee sent to her ex BF while she was staying at her parents' house just prior. They said this in defense of JD, saying that they were on good terms and she wanted him to come over.

ETA: AFAIK we don't know if any messages were left or if there were any texts sent the night of the murders.

I believe the texts that you referenced were mentioned as texts that Kaylee sent to her ex BF while she was staying at her parents' house just prior. They said this in defense of JD, saying that they were on good terms and she wanted him to come over.

ETA: AFAIK we don't know if any messages were left or if there were any texts sent the night of the murders.
I don't believe that, I'll just leave it there.

Imo

How would the family know what the messages to the boyfriend were, if they were neither texts nor voicemail? Honest question, I can't think of any other way for a record to be made of the gist of those communications.
I don't think the family or anyone else knows what they were trying to say that night. I believe that what K's father was referring to with regard to the "we share a dog together" message was not specific to those last 11 early morning calls.

Here is where it was mentioned, at the 7:30 mark:
Parents of Idaho murder victim Kaylee Goncalves speak out

The grisliest one for me was the one up in Pennsylvania on I think February 29, 2020 neighbors had a dispute about snow removal. The husband and wife were calling him coward and pussy repeatedly so he went in the house, got a gun and shot them to prove he wasnt. (All caught on video, with dialogue, by CCTV). Friends, don't goad your neighbors, you never know who you're dealing with.
Yes, it’s no different from kids bullying other kids. You don’t know what one final incident will push them over the edge.

Can someone re-remind / repost the timeline of factually known communications from the two surviving dwellers at the residence that morning? Texts, calls, etc. thanks

They were texting for at least an hour after they got home. The family described some of the texts KG made, like "pick up (JD), we share a dog together". Then IiRC M made a couple of texts to the same person just before 3 am.
Wait, there is something off here. MOO:
We know they made phone calls to J as per K's family and MPD listing the cleared person as "The male Kaylee and Madison called numerous times during the early morning hours of November 13th".

Now, these texts about the dog have never been shown nor confirmed, only referred to by parents (and that has grown legs, imo). Furthermore, these texts have never been stated to be from the same night! It was just "one of the last texts", like possibly from the week before. It was just an illustration that they were supposedly on good terms.

Personally, I find it super odd that they say about the ex-bf of their 21-old daughter that they would have eventually been married. Especially if the relationship was, as described, a teenage one and on-again off-again. But I guess that's a cultural thing, I know americans tend to get married way younger than EU people, and even more so outside of the big coastal cities.

Neighbors can kill neighbors over almost anything.
And the least goes on.
What is noticeable in looking at these cases about neighbors killing neighbors is that in the vast majority, the weapon of choice was a gun.
Good point about an annoyed neighbor who loses it.

How long have they lived in the house?
Just this semester?

You would think any neighbors would be accustomed to noisy students though

I don't think the family or anyone else knows what they were trying to say that night. I believe that what K's father was referring to with regard to the "we share a dog together" message was not specific to those last 11 early morning calls.

Here is where it was mentioned, at the 7:30 mark:
Parents of Idaho murder victim Kaylee Goncalves speak out
Just once more I am referring to an OP that proposed drugging at the bar. IMO drugging at the bar would not be a logical method to incapacitate then be able to more easily murder 4 people possibly 2 hours later. That's all folks, that's the point.

Can someone re-remind / repost the timeline of factually known communications from the two surviving dwellers at the residence that morning? Texts, calls, etc. thanks
No such timeline or list has ever been released. All we know is that a call was placed to 911 from one of the surviving roommates' phones at 11:58am.

At 11:58 a.m., a 911 call requested aid for an unconscious person. The call was made from one of the surviving roommates’ cell phones inside the residence. Multiple people talked with the 911 dispatcher before Moscow Police arrived at the location.

The grisliest one for me was the one up in Pennsylvania on I think February 29, 2020 neighbors had a dispute about snow removal. The husband and wife were calling him coward and pussy repeatedly so he went in the house, got a gun and shot them to prove he wasnt. (All caught on video, with dialogue, by CCTV). Friends, don't goad your neighbors, you never know who you're dealing with.
I saw a video of that! I agree.
I think for example if you were at a frat or sorority party and agitated folks who were in some way associated with gang activity then retribution in the form of a swift organized attack could occur easily.

They were texting for at least an hour after they got home. The family described some of the texts KG made, like "pick up (JD), we share a dog together". Then IiRC M made a couple of texts to the same person just before 3 am. I don't know if there were more texts from M as iirc the texts we learned about came specifically from KG phone.

So, even if they had been drugged at the bar, how much time elapsed until the last texts ( that we know about) after transportation to grub truck, waiting around for food, transportation to house, plus at least an hour more? Probably some of you guys remember how much time they were present at grub truck, I don't remember. Just that drugging them at the bar with the intent of having them fall under the influence of the drugs much later (imo) doesn't seem logical.
I have a question and I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed. Why is there no information about the two girls trip to the Corner bar the night of the murders? Were there no cameras in the bar or is LE withholding some specific information from the 2.5 hrs they spent there? I can't believe they didn't interact with other bar patrons that night, and I wonder if the girls perhaps snubbed the wrong person such as someone who bought them a round of drinks and then blew them off. Why is there no info from the bar?

I have a question and I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed. Why is there no information about the two girls trip to the Corner bar the night of the murders? Were there no cameras in the bar or is LE withholding some specific information from the 2.5 hrs they spent there? I can't believe they didn't interact with other bar patrons that night, and I wonder if the girls perhaps snubbed the wrong person such as someone who bought them a round of drinks and then blew them off. Why is there no info from the bar?
There probably is. Why would anyone be privvy to seeing it, other than investigators?

Just once more I am referring to an OP that proposed drugging at the bar. IMO drugging at the bar would not be a logical method to incapacitate then be able to more easily murder 4 people possibly 2 hours later. That's all folks, that's the point.
Totally agree on that!
I have never heard of extended release roofies.

This excerpt from the Moscow Police website is all we know about communication that day from the two serving roommates :

“On November 13th, the surviving roommates summoned friends to the residence because they believed one of the second-floor victims had passed out and was not waking up. At 11:58 a.m., a 911 call requested aid for an unconscious person. The call was made from one of the surviving roommates’ cell phones inside the residence. Multiple people talked with the 911 dispatcher before Moscow Police arrived at the location. Officers entered the residence and found two victims on the second floor and two victims on the third floor.”

Totally agree on that!
I have never heard of extended release roofies.
Who said it was roofies?

Check out food truck vid. The two girls were a little anebriated. A bit of a stagger. Victims sometimes report alcohol overdosed but it is not.

Last edited:
Neighbors can kill neighbors over almost anything.
And the least goes on.
What is noticeable in looking at these cases about neighbors killing neighbors is that in the vast majority, the weapon of choice was a gun.
Good point about an annoyed neighbor who loses it.

How long have they lived in the house?
Just this semester?

You would think any neighbors would be accustomed to noisy students though

If the 2 girls were drugged at the bar, what drug are you thinking of? Iirc, 2 of the victims weren't at the bar. Unless some new info has been released in the last day or so.
<modsnip: rude> Sometimes victims are completely unawares of the drink spike due to the nature of the spiking.
AFAIK, no toxicology report has been released to the public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian Entin went to the bar and tried to speak to people. I believe they are only sharing information with investigators. It has been said that there are cameras there, and I assume customers may have posted on their own social media that evening while there. This is one aspect of the case that has pretty much been without leaks. Hopefully there is a lot of information there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257