ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok something has been bugging me and I feel like it’s been kinda overlooked. What do these 4 people have in common other than living in that house and being roommates? They both shared a long loving relationship with the other person killed with them. X and C were in a relationship as boyfriend/girlfriend and it seemed from all accounts to be a loving relationship. M and K also were like sisters it’s been said. Friend since the 6th grade. They also had that bond of a loving friendship. The other 2 roommates were spared for whatever reason. Motive for the killings could have been a jealousy rage of these relationships they had and this killer feeling rage at not having this.

It’s very strange to me that this house was considers a party house and yet on this 1 weekend night all the roommates got home around the same time and all just went into there separate room and went to sleep. It just seems odd to me.

Also wasn’t K close to the other 2 roommates also? I’ve seen them in party pictures together. Why on the night she comes back into town she only hangs out with M?

I’m not saying other roommates were to blame but I would be curious to find out about the recent dynamics in those friendships. It seems like something was off that specific night about all of their interactions with each other compared to pictures and videos I’ve seen previously.

Obviously just my observation based on information available.

Not even sure they have the slightest idea.

It just doesn't feel they've reached that pre-arrest, "let's calibrate evidence and go over everything one more time," ducks in a row, place yet.

(Feels more like they're waiting for perp to have "come to Jesus" moment.)
Well they aren’t really asking for much help from the public. I think they know who done it IMO

Ok something has been bugging me and I feel like it’s been kinda overlooked. What do these 4 people have in common other than living in that house and being roommates? They both shared a long loving relationship with the other person killed with them. X and C were in a relationship as boyfriend/girlfriend and it seemed from all accounts to be a loving relationship. M and K also were like sisters it’s been said. Friend since the 6th grade. They also had that bond of a loving friendship. The other 2 roommates were spared for whatever reason. Motive for the killings could have been a jealousy rage of these relationships they had and this killer feeling rage at not having this.

It’s very strange to me that this house was considers a party house and yet on this 1 weekend night all the roommates got home around the same time and all just went into there separate room and went to sleep. It just seems odd to me.

Also wasn’t K close to the other 2 roommates also? I’ve seen them in party pictures together. Why on the night she comes back into town she only hangs out with M?

I’m not saying other roommates were to blame but I would be curious to find out about the recent dynamics in those friendships. It seems like something was off that specific night about all of their interactions with each other compared to pictures and videos I’ve seen previously.

Obviously just my observation based on information available.
That’s a good question. Why wasn’t she hanging out with all her roommates instead of just one

My guess is they already had plans, and there is nothing nefarious or complicated about it. K came in on a whim and not for a planned trip. When my friends who graduated would come back to campus to visit, they'd usually try to make specific arrangements to see who they wanted to see. But if they came by on the spur of the moment, it didn't always happen. I think the picture that was taken of the group may well have been the only chance they all saw each other, and that's why they did it then. I didn't detect any resentment in that group in that picture. MOO

Also you can have a good roommate relationship with someone and not hang out with them a lot outside of the housing situation. It worked well for me and my college roommate. We're still friends and we had a lot of fun together, but we moved in very different social circles. We learned pretty fast not to hang out with each other's friends, so we didn't socialize a lot. LOL

Do you guys think they know who done it at this point?
Not at this point No.
However, I do believe that the killer is there, in amongst all the evidence gathered at the scene and info included in the thousands of tips. All of which, will have to be followed up on.
Not today, nor tomorrow, but soon enough ONE individual will stand out and stand alone from every other person in America.

When you have a lot of people in and out of your private quarters, things can happen. Two outstanding oddities to me are that Kaylee was in town for the weekend after she had already made plans to relocate. And that this person was brave enough to walk in and kill 4 people, knowing that they would not be caught, very brazen. Someone knew what went on in that house.

That’s a good question. Why wasn’t she hanging out with all her roommates instead of just one
When you live with your friends, and see them every single day, you don't always hang out with them outside of the house (or even inside). Sometimes you all splinter off to different groups of friends, sometimes you all hang out together outside of the house as well. Their varying ages probably makes a difference, too, as far as going to bars etc. I believe one of the surviving roommates had a BF as well, so they could have been with him/his friends.

there's no evidence that the four were not hanging out together between 1.45am return time and the time they all went to bed ( They must have gone to bed somewhere before 3am) K & M could've been texting JD while all four were in the same room

LE may have evidence of them all chatting and sharing a nightcap or snacks together, for example, 1.45am onwards but it hasn't been made public. They will be piecing that together.

Not even sure they have the slightest idea.

It just doesn't feel they've reached that pre-arrest, "let's calibrate evidence and go over everything one more time," ducks in a row, place yet.

(Feels more like they're waiting for perp to spontaneously have "come to Jesus" moment.)
100% do not agree, LE is keeping everything close to their vest. We have absolutely no idea what evidence they may have;DNA, bad alibi, camera logs etc.

Do you guys think they know who done it at this point?
I think they've nothing.
If they had more clues, they'd be using the public for help.

The perp probably did a bit of planning but probably got lucky on multiple factors like no camera saw him, no witnesses, no survivors, no noise.

If LE have no DNA, no witnesses, no video footage, no obvious suspects, then what do they do?

They interview everybody in the various circles around the victims hoping something stands out. Everyone has the same alibi "I was asleep in bed". Can you prove it? "Can you prove I wasn't!?"
But maybe the perp was someone just outside these circles.

After a month all the DNA and digital data has been analysed. Everyone's interviewed.
So it's obvious they've nothing.

The perps feeling cocky. Will probably start planning another massacre.

To Ka-Bar or not to Ka-bar

Here are LE's offical words on the murder weapon/s. Please note "KA-BAR" is never mentioned.

"Although no weapons have been located, based on preliminary information, investigators believe that an edged weapon such as a knife was used. Autopsies are scheduled to be completed later this week and will hopefully provide more definitive information on the exact cause of the deaths." (Nov 15)

"Additionally, detectives have contacted local businesses to determine if a fixed-blade knife had been recently purchased." (Nov 19)

"Weapon: There has been much conversation about the terminology used to describe the weapon. The type of knife thought to be used in the attacks is believed to be a fix-blade knife. Detectives continue to look for the weapon." (Nov 22)

"Local businesses were contacted to determine if a fixed-blade knife had been recently purchased." (Dec 6)

100% do not agree, LE is keeping everything close to their vest. We have absolutely no idea what evidence they may have;DNA, bad alibi, camera logs etc.
If you "have absolutely no idea what evidence they may have," how can you logically say that, therefore, it's because LE is "keeping everything close to their vest"? It asks for assumption of something not in evidence.

Last edited:
I think they've nothing.
If they had more clues, they'd be using the public for help.

The perp probably did a bit of planning but probably got lucky on multiple factors like no camera saw him, no witnesses, no survivors, no noise.

If LE have no DNA, no witnesses, no video footage, no obvious suspects, then what do they do?

They interview everybody in the various circles around the victims hoping something stands out. Everyone has the same alibi "I was asleep in bed". Can you prove it? "Can you prove I wasn't!?"
But maybe the perp was someone just outside these circles.

After a month all the DNA and digital data has been analysed. Everyone's interviewed.
So it's obvious they've nothing.

The perps feeling cocky. Will probably start planning another massacre.
I’m trying to imagine the art of crime scene investigation before DNA analysis, cell phone data, and prolific security cameras. What would investigators be focused on if they didn’t have those tools to turn to? Would they be more interested in the “crimes with similarities” in neighboring states?

I think they have a very good idea but need critical evidence to build the case. Once they get this it will happen fast but no way to know when.
I agree and I don’t think are willing to even name a suspect out of fear this person might run or destroy evidence. I think we will all be surprised.

To Ka-Bar or not to Ka-bar

Here are LE's offical words on the murder weapon/s. Please note "KA-BAR" is never mentioned.

"Although no weapons have been located, based on preliminary information, investigators believe that an edged weapon such as a knife was used. Autopsies are scheduled to be completed later this week and will hopefully provide more definitive information on the exact cause of the deaths." (Nov 15)

"Additionally, detectives have contacted local businesses to determine if a fixed-blade knife had been recently purchased." (Nov 19)

"Weapon: There has been much conversation about the terminology used to describe the weapon. The type of knife thought to be used in the attacks is believed to be a fix-blade knife. Detectives continue to look for the weapon." (Nov 22)

"Local businesses were contacted to determine if a fixed-blade knife had been recently purchased." (Dec 6)

Thank you for this!!!!! I that that term floating around is preventing some people from seeing another other alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia