ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 387232Map showing Corner Club, Grub Truck, house location and gas station where car was caught on camera. Only 13 min drive to hit all three locations.
I would like to know which way the car was going.
Thank you for this map! If the car was transporting the killer from the murder scene, it surely would have been going toward the bottom right hand corner of this photo. Someone else commented that the turn it made could have been onto Kings Rd. What are your thoughts?

Idaho murders: Cops take hours of video from gas station after clerk spots white car on night of stabbings​

View attachment 387220

The image is distorted because of the movement of the car, but it appears somewhat consistent with the 2014 post-facelift Elantra, see below. The back window is a fairly distinct shape in how it lifts up and is similar to the window seen in the gas station footage. However, I don't really think the taillights match up to the Elantra, imo-- but, it's hard to tell with the blur. Off the cuff, it actually looks more like a stretched Honda CRV to me, which also has a lift in the back window and boxier taillights.
1670972345214.png

If (a HUGE if) the car in the footage is the same Elantra they are looking for then I think they might be looking for the wrong year. The 2011-2013 Elantra does not have that same distinct lift in the back window, see below.

Amending: it does appear the four door 2011-2013 Elantra also has the lift in the back window.
1670973005776.png

Attachments

• 1670972613935.png
    1670972613935.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
I sleep on my side. If something painful or unexpected startled me awake, I think I'd roll toward seeing what it was and doing something about it, thus onto my back, preparatory in my mind to sitting up or standing. Going fetal comes later, IMO.

Having been roofied once by accident, long story, I felt odd for about 10 minutes, and then I couldn't stand up, walk, form sentences, etc. I threw up about 10 times, and it was about 6 hours till I could halfway function. IMO unlikely they got drugged in that way at the bar, made it to the food truck on their own, got home, and felt fine enough to make calls.

Not currently able to map, but Hordemanns Pond always felt like a good spot to toss a weapon when I was looking at routes. I can't remember it's location specifically, and may not align with the direction.

The image is distorted because of the movement of the car, but it appears somewhat consistent with the 2014 post-facelift Elantra, see below. The back window is a fairly distinct shape in how it lifts up and is similar to the window seen in the gas station footage. However, I don't really think the taillights match up to the Elantra, imo-- but, it's hard to tell with the blur. Off the cuff, it actually looks more like a stretched Honda CRV to me, which also has a lift in the back window and boxier taillights.
View attachment 387233

If (a HUGE if) the car in the footage is the same Elantra they are looking for then I think they might be looking for the wrong year. The 2011-2013 Elantra does not have that same distinct lift in the back window, see below.
View attachment 387234

Amending: it does appear the four door 2011-2013 Elantra has the lift in the back window.
View attachment 387235
I’m not a car expert, and the gas station pic is blurry, but I agree the shape of the windows is closer to the 2014 model in these photos.

MOO

Sadly, the more I think about K's six calls, and M's three calls to the ex boyfriend in 'persistent' continuous manner, the more I think they were desperation calls of terror.
If that is so, doesn't it seem likely that they would have locked their bedroom door? I suppose they could have, and it could have been busted open, but I believe that would have leaked out before now. JMO

View attachment 387233

View attachment 387234

That’s why there’s every reason to believe the Car was on Camera parked by the Murder house.

Thats why they’re certain of the year series and the color. Notice, they don’t use the oft-used light colored.

I suspect the same camera sees the car then missing at a time that is suspicious to investigators.

MOO.

The camera I’m talking about is not the Gas Station, but the house, and the timing of the White Elantra release aligns with after the FBI was involved and requested all Camera footage from houses and businesses surrounding the house.

It is heartbreaking. I've wondered from the first time I read about how K & M spent the hours before going home at a local bar, and how that day there was a Big Home Game with hundreds and hundreds of people from out of town (as well as sorority & fraternity events being hosted), whether something happened that made them uncomfortable and/or someone slipped them something that made them feel off during that time.

If so, that could explain in the video from outside the grub truck after they left the bar, why they seemed to be ignoring everyone around them & acting super focused on their phones & acting like they wanted to just be left alone & get their food & get home. In addition, it looked like they were a bit unsteady on their feet -- maybe more so than from a few drinks throughout the night. IMO it's not out of the question (toxicology reports would have to assess this) that they were "roofied" at the bar, which is an unfortunately too common way predators can secretly & severely disable women out drinking in public, and then later when bad things happen to the woman, it is implied it was their own fault because they had too much to drink, classic victim setup, disabling, and blaming behavior.
I've been roofied. It takes effect so quickly. In like 10 minutes you're physically limp. If they were roofied at the bar, they wouldn't have been able to stand at the food truck.

MOO

Sadly, the more I think about K's six calls, and M's three calls to the ex boyfriend in 'persistent' continuous manner, the more I think they were desperation calls of terror.
We know calls were made from those phones; but has LE said specifically who made them or revealed the content of any left voicemail?

I've been roofied. It takes effect so quickly. In like 10 minutes you're physically limp. If they were roofied at the bar, they wouldn't have been able to stand at the food truck.
Same. Got roofied at a bar in college, didn’t even finish my one and only drink of the night and I was blacked out. Found out the next day I went limp and my amazing friend carried me on her back all the way back to the dorms. It happened so fast and I was 100% not functional to even stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste