ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has not. We have only seen photos of police examining them, no official confirmation on if they're related as far as I've seen.
Yep they spent some time measuring them also. I think it’s strong possibility they are related somehow imo

We should not be assuming where the gas station that this new video was located.

IT could have been miles away but still on a potential route of suspect with times that would match up when the crimes were committed and when it is seen on the new video.
For example : Woman works at a gas station in Cheney ,WA approx 1 1/2hrs away decided to check her cams from 430-530am. Find this car go by and alerts police.
The Fox news article included a photo of the station which had the address on the front.

Edit - the Fox article link is broken for me now so I can't verify. This is all MOO.

Last edited:
Another avenue for procuring that type of weapon is thru an antique store. Yes. For instance there is a high demand for vintage military supplies. I have a large vintage booth and often see knives of all kinds pass thru other booths! It would be a way to obtain a kabar without being noticed.
I used to very briefly know someone making hammered cold weapons, Damascus steel, very cool (the items, not the person). They are so expensive, at the level of jewelry, that I suspect, no question are ever asked, either.

I know this town and layout of the house better than my own lol. Is it possible the image is reversed and he went east leaving 1122 through styner to white? If hes leaving 1122 at 345am this route is nuts. Looks like hes lost unless he went south on purpose perhaps to dispose of evidence. Any public bathrooms nearby to 802?
On the other hand, this route works if instead of the killer driving, it's accomplice coming to pick them up. If both had burner phones, killer could have been dropped off earlier, then called to get picked up after he's done. Assuming killer doesn't live within quick walking distance, it would be a lot less obvious than parking in the neighborhood.

Putting the description of the car out, police might be hoping accomplice comes forward and makes a deal to identify the killer.

MOO, this Elentra is the killer's car. I think back to them saying "sometimes it's what you don't see." IF I were the driver of a white Elentra and I had been on that street at 3am November 13th and it was for a completely innocent reason, I would have already spoken to the police. Anyone who knows someone with that car in that area would have come forward. This is a small town, everyone knows they are looking for this car. The only reason not to come forward is because they have something to hide. Again, just opinion, but seems logical to me.
It might have been the car of a scout, and people are not coming out because of fear.

Can someone remind me which of the two girls were in the same sorority, and when they quit? Do we know when they quit?

How do I start a new post? I wanted to ask a question. Thamks!

LE really needs to step up the case now- this is the second time this week that internet sleuths have brought forward evidence that seems to be have been 'missed' by LE.
The first instance being the individuals walking hurriedly in the background in the bodycam footage and the second instance being the gas station CCTV footage.
It is not really encouraging to think that LE have not picked up on this evidence already. Instead they put out an article stating that they want to ' crack down in the wild rumors brought by internet sleuths'.

On the other hand, this route works if instead of the killer driving, it's accomplice coming to pick them up. If both had burner phones, killer could have been dropped off earlier, then called to get picked up after he's done. Assuming killer doesn't live within quick walking distance, it would be a lot less obvious than parking in the neighborhood.

Putting the description of the car out, police might be hoping accomplice comes forward and makes a deal to identify the killer.
I thought of this scenario as well . Could be the reason they were speeding towards the scene IMO

MOO-

Is anyone else concerned that in a town with only 15 gas stations (which are well known to have surveillance cameras… not all but most)……

It wasn’t the police to request the footage from all of them and find the video of the white sedan….

Instead it was the gas station attendant.

I feel like besides the areas the victims were last seen and any home security / surveillance camera footage near the homes… etc.

This would have been an obvious piece of evidence to collect / request from all local gas stations. Immediately.

I understand the media frenzy and immense public pressure that followed was completely unexpected for LE. I understand the case is complex and difficult especially with all the tips and theories floating around and flooding LE tip lines.

But as far as surveillance footage officers should have looked into very quickly… requested themselves.. gas stations would be at the top of my list.

Just don’t know how I feel about the discovery of such crucial evidence having been looked over and discovered by a gas station attendant and not LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem