ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to police, the murders occurred between 3-4 AM, and they are interested in a car that was in the area at the time of the murders.

Given the direction of the car, either he was driving to the murders, which throws off police timeline, or he took a circuitous path from the house to Troy Road/ Hwy 8 after the murders.

The person could be aware of a known camera - and was avoiding it and came in the back way (or alternate way) to their (perp’s) residence.

I have not seen a statement stating "white Ave. ". I read several references of a car travel on rt/hwy 8 then turning off shortly afterwards. It did not say turned off on white Ave. It said traveling *8 then turned off

Ok.

The Cameras have limited reach, I would think that side street has to be close.

-

Do we know the shot is not the Car on White ave?

I believe the only info we have is the clerk saying it was traveling on 8, not White Ave. That makes the most sense to me, as assuming the direction their cameras would have been facing, it seems logical. If it was on White, it made some sort of loop to the south of the gas station then back around again on the north side...which, logically (maybe I'm too logical) makes no sense.

I have not seen a statement stating "white Ave. ". I read several references of a car travel on rt/hwy 8 then turning off shortly afterwards. It did not say turned off on white Ave. It said traveling *8 then turned off

Ok.

-

Daily Mail: it’s up in the bullets / summary section:

• She found a white sedan driving 'real quick' down White Avenue before turning down a side street at around 3.45am
Fox caption says Rt 8, but is that because of the Station address?

MOO

I believe the only info we have is the clerk saying it was traveling on 8, not White Ave. That makes the most sense to me, as assuming the direction their cameras would have been facing, it seems logical. If it was on White, it made some sort of loop to the south of the gas station then back around again on the north side...which, logically (maybe I'm too logical) makes no sense.
Daily Mail spoke to her - and she said she saw it on White Ave - that also means it was speeding with an imminent intersection right there.

• She found a white sedan driving 'real quick' down White Avenue before turning down a side street at around 3.45am

Ok.

-

Daily Mail: it’s up in the bullets / summary section:

Fox caption says Rt 8, but is that because of the Station address?

MOO

That contradict the original source of the interview Fox News. Daily Mail may have surmised incorrectly what turning off of rt 8 meant. Fox News interviewed. ... Did Daily Mail conduct the interview?

That contradict the original source of the interview Fox News. Daily Mail may have surmised incorrectly what turning off of rt 8 meant. Fox News interviewed. ... Did Daily Mail conduct the interview?
Excellent Question.

If the DM has anything Fox doesn’t, then they spoke to her

MOO.

Where would the DM come up with White Ave though?

Excellent Question.

If the DM has anything Fox doesn’t, then they spoke to her

MOO.

Where would the DM come up with White Ave though?
Interpreting from a map, turned off of hwy 8. Meaning on to White Ave. That would mean, turning on White Ave before reaching the gas station and the image of the car would be traveling toward the right.

They spoke to her.

DM spoke to her. That’s where they got White Ave.

“An overnight assistant at the Mobil station on White Avenue and Highway 8 told DailyMail.com”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003