ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gas pumps do not work there, and the register's are out of service. They are closed.
So no gas at the gas station? No registers? So does that mean no convenience store? So what is there exactly?

I'm behind so maybe I missed something! What would be a reason to stop there? Public bathroom/place to clean up?

There was a cold case from 1974 recently solved in my home town. LE found the magazine from the firearm at the scene during the initial investigation. The killer had been questioned back in 1974 because he was a registered owner of that specific gun and claimed it had been stolen during a fishing trip.
The killer still had the gun used in the assault hidden in a box in his attic 47 years later. There is an attachment to these items for killers I believe.
I remember that case! He stole the girl from the bowling alley parking lot!

the So no gas at the gas station? No registers? So does that mean no convenience store? So what is there exactly?

I'm behind so maybe I missed something! What would be a reason to stop there? Public bathroom/place to clean up?
It still was wrapped in caution tape tonight on Banfield, I'm assuming someone wrapped up the whole lot

Qmfr/please see original post for reference here:

I think I forgot to add the comparison photo earlier, sorry for repost. Perhaps someone here can please post the side by side to scale, at work right now, thanks in advance.

Pause the video at the time specified in my November 19 post and screenshot the “white car” mentioned, then zoom in on that screenshot to scale it as the same size as the photo at the below link and take another screenshot of that and compare it side by side to the photo here:

* I think that really could be a possible match as the same type of car, JMO. Look at the shape of the side windows in the back, the slope, tint..., etc. Imagine taking a red marker and tracing around the shape of the side window in the back of the car. I think it’s a possible match, but will leave that to the FBI.

Last edited:
By the way, regarding the idea that a male wouldn’t drive a Hyundai Elantra—we need to remember that many people drive vehicles that are not what express them best, but what they can afford, or what is available to them.

Also, I’d be curious to see the actual statistics on Hyundai drivers.

MOO

So no gas at the gas station? No registers? So does that mean no convenience store? So what is there exactly?

It was caught on video. Nothing was said about a stop. A clerk knew LE was asking for video and she decided to watch the whole time LE asked people to check for ,she has a job and thankfully decided to spend a few hours over the week ,just in case.
A ton of people don't care this much, and if they do their place of employment will not let employees has access to even be able to do this at work.

I don’t understand how the car passes going West coming from 1122. it makes a left at Styner onto 8? How does the car drive past going fast if its making a left at a light
Yes, In the very beginning, I said it’s a circuitous route.

They aren’t coming from 1122 unless he’s changing direction, getting a phone, creating an alibi, or getting supplies, etc.

He comes from the other way. He’s going west towards Styner, as it looks.

To understand, forget 1122.

Look up 802 Troy Rd on a map.

He’s coming from Safeway area and going West. He goes past the Mobil and if he goes across Rt. 8 he would hit Styner and be going Towards 1122.

Speculation is that he turned R or L and either went North / NW going away, OR turned S / SE and came back towards the Frat Houses, etc and quickly took a side street of Rt 8.

We don’t know. The Car could not be involved, or I can think of 30 things someone would do. Maybe he had to think and calm down.

And these places are all just a few mins away, you’re talking 8-9 mins to go to spot X and turn around.

Styner ave ends at Rt 8. If you take it there, you’re headed towards 1122.

And there’s the timeline, someone posted tonight, the 3-4 originated with the Mayor.

MOO

By the way, regarding the idea that a male wouldn’t drive a Hyundai Elantra—we need to remember that many people drive vehicles that are not what express them best, but what they can afford, or what is available to them.

Also, I’d be curious to see the actual statistics on Hyundai drivers.

MOO
I agree. If a local, it is a university town and I figure if men wear tapered joggers (no offense to those that do) then they might definitely drive Hyundai Elantras. What I mean is it kinda matches that style... Clean cut types? Not a hunter type perhaps?

Looks like windows are tinted too? So maybe trying to be a little slick on a budget?

We don’t know where he was going.

Unknown Destination. Assumption has been immediately flee Moscow.

Then you driving distance in bloody clothes, maybe bloody hands. Touch face, bloody face.

If this was an impulsive attack, leaving all your stuff behind us going to raise flags.
He could also have stayed in town. Perhaps he resides somewhere in the thick of that maze (which is rental apartments). Many, many eyes on that house. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3