ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, and most everyone, agree with your statement that "a car zipping around a college town in the middle of the night, on a weekend, is hardly suspicious." To me, that means MPD's interest in the car is not based on it zipping around in the middle of the night.
I'd be more interested in a car slowly circling and appearing on the same camera's feed several times.

Male, 30’s, shot and killed by SWAT. Two roommates evacuated and safe. Hours long negotiation failed.

I am thinking more and more that this could be connected, moo.

Looks like they already said it’s unrelated.

I was thinking maybe that white Elantra was the only car that passed in the early morning hours that they couldnt account for. It would take a long time to track down every car that passed on taylor that evening. Once they positively determined thats the only car they cant track down to a near by residence they went public with it.
You post made me had a thought. At those times at night, the people that would still be up would likely be 'partying'. (Source-former bartender and late nite party person). I would imagine walking or just getting a ride share would be better instead of chancing driving. I just think there couldn't have been That many driving, in Those times, in That small area. MOO

I want to see Jack in the Box's footage, if it exists, as to which car came through the drive-thru in Pullman. (Assuming the takeaway food came from Saturday night.)
Could have been from UberEats and delivered. If I remember correctly it had one if the victims' names written on the bag. Would they do that for drive thru food?

XK's father indicates he received a call from her that she was ok ~midnight. LE appears now to be looking to fill in the gaps of where XK and EC were during the entirety of late evening, early morning especially the gap between the fraternity party and the crime. (As opposed to victims MM and KG whose locations have been pretty firmly established due to videos, and phone mobile communication to others).
MOO. X's dad is probably not the first or the last dad to get a call from his daughter saying she was home all snug after an uneventful evening when she was not home all snug.

Did E and X not use their cell phones on the night/morning of the murders? Has there ever been anything revealed about that? Solve the missing time, solve the case.
X called her Dad at about midnight, but that's the only contact/activity on her or Ethan's phones that we have heard of so far, as far as I know.

" I heard from her I think before we went out," Kernodle told 3 TV/ CBS 5. "I think midnight was the last time we heard from her and she was fine."

I have been curious about that this entire time, especially with the initial timeline that couldn't account for them for a few hours. Maybe the timeline was recently changed when LE was able to access and look through cell records? I can't even make a good guess, tbh. And MOO of course.

That sounds like the incident the police spoke about where they did track down a couple of people and they were cleared. that was in the news maybe two weeks ago if I remember right.
Wouldn't put it past Entin or most press at this point to go back to old leads. LE is pretty tight-lipped. Really hoping that means they are on the trail of the killer(s). Btw, this also makes me wonder if this guy thinks he is newsworthy because K & M were both vaping on the food truck camera. All JMO

That sounds like the incident the police spoke about where they did track down a couple of people and they were cleared. that was in the news maybe two weeks ago if I remember right.
This is what I was thinking too. I believe it was mentioned in an official police update last week sometime.

Edit -here it is from the police FAQ page

Using tips and leads, investigators have identified an incident involving Kaylee at a local business, which may have been the stalker reference she made to friends and family. In mid-October, two males were seen inside a local business; they parted ways, and one male appeared to follow Kaylee inside the business and as she exited to walk toward her car. The male turned away, and it did not appear he made any contact with her. Detectives contacted both males and learned the two were attempting to meet women at the business, this was corroborated through additional investigation. Based on available information, detectives believe this was an isolated incident and not an ongoing pattern of stalking. No evidence suggests the two males were involved in the murders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member