ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.

What is the purpose of live streaming from the food truck?
Is it some kind of advertising?

Are customers aware of this?

It is really strange as many students' accommodations don't even have cctv for "privacy reasons"

JMO
There are live streams everywhere. EarthCam is one site/app, I will watch New Orleans during Mardi Gras etc. My kid waved to me from a webcam when she was in Europe cause I knew where the camera was located and when she was going to that landmark. Cameras are everywhere-except most of Moscow, it seems.

I'm going to have to plead guilty here. I have spent hours watching unboxing videos for products I'm thinking about purchasing. I really have no idea why. The thought does occur to me that livestream videos like this one, aside from the uber creepy meal purchases, could be a valuable tool for LE in the future.
We live our lives in real time online. It may change as we evolve, but this is the way it is right now.

Incredibly random thought here.

It seems to me that LE is tracking a white Hyundai’s movements as we have learned they have asked for surveillance from
Stores in both Troy and Kendrick.

MOO they should have the plate by now— but in yesterdays press release they stated “ white Hyundai with an unknown plate”

Is there a such thing as a “fake” temporary license plate ? Meaning - the perp probably wouldn’t be so stupid to drive without a plate - as that runs the risk of being pulled over immediately.

However , if he simply created a good fake looking temporary plate that has bs numbers/letters on it. This wouldn’t be a huge red flag for getting pulled over because officers aren’t really looking that close.

Has anyone ever heard of this happening ? Like for the purpose of committing crime/going undetected.

View attachment 388116
I've been trying to figure out where the Hyundai Elantra went, IF it went in the direction of Troy and Kendrick. Did it head down to Boise or was the goal to get the vehicle into one of the National Forests or Yellowstone to dispose of the vehicle there?

Good thought! And actually, I think I like your thesis better than mine. Simpler and more probable than what I was suggesting.
I think yours is just as probable. I just always like to look at the flip side of things too.

When I was trying to sleep last night, I was thinking about the white car and people seeing things they shouldn’t have so I’m wondering in my mind, well, what did they see, a bloodied person and are the occupants of car just too afraid to come forward?
I suppose it's possible. But given the fact that it was dark out, I'm not certain how a camera or a person would have been able to see blood on the killer's clothing. Perhaps if lighting was good?
To me the most likely scenario is that the car was parked in a way or traveling in a way close to the home that made it look suspicious. That alone is enough to warrant the type of focus that's been put on finding it. IMO
But if someone did see blood on clothing that would be a huge help (evidence) once the suspect is found.

iMO, there are a lot of student housing, Apts in that area. It was a Saturday night, sounds like it could of been drug deliveries
It could have of course but wouldn't it make more sense to get your drugs before your Saturday night partying started, not at the tail end? Also what dealer is coming out for a client that time of night. Wouldn't the dealer more likely say, you come to me?

I've been trying to figure out where the Hyundai Elantra went, IF it went in the direction of Troy and Kendrick. Did it head down to Boise or was the goal to get the vehicle into one of the National Forests or Yellowstone to dispose of the vehicle there?
Didn’t LE ask the gas stations for footage from November 12 through the 14th to see if the white car drove by to see if it
took Hwy 8 somewhere or got on Hwy 99? LE stated there were patterns of the white car so for some reason it must’ve been going back-and-forth but certainly doesn’t mean they were dealing drugs.

That's a really good question and theory. If Murphy the dog was "missing" that could very well explain why so many calls to JD, Murphy's daddy, occurred right before 3am. The girls could have been very worried if he was missing, from going out to do his business before bedtime, and thought maybe he went to the other house?
I thought the dog was found in his crate in K's room. He did not enter the crime scene, according to LE.

Casey Jordan & so many others have stated the longer it goes, it could be random sk. So many compare it to the Rolling case. I have a vague recollection of that. I’ll have to look again to see how similar.

If I was going to meticulously plan out something like this and needed a getaway car, and I lived in a state next to the Canadian border, that's where I would steal one of these cars. Or even purchase one outright in Canada and leave it in a storage unit up there near an obscure, unattended border crossing.

Indeed, it'd be really really hard to locate a Canadian-spec and unregistered Elantra bought in Canada and using stolen US plates. That's why I wish they would release clear footage of the actual car, because Canadian spec cars often have subtle differences in features.

My opinion.
JMO, but these subtle difference may be why LE asked Canadian Border authorities to look for this car. It may be LE saw these subtle differences in better video of the vehicle.

SBM. Maybe they are a drug dealer and nothing more while the murderer lives locally.
Maybe but doubtful since no one one in the neighborhood has seen that car before and no one in the neighborhood owns a car like that.

Drug dealer or not they should come forward to help assist LE so they can try and solve the brutal murder of these 4 innocent victims.

Also it’s a ghost town in Moscow Idaho is a ghost town on Sundays especially during those hours 3-5am. It’s a sleepy college town.

There’s a high chance that at best the person driving in the white Hyundai near the murder scene on November 13 was the killer and or killers. Or at best they were a witnesses to some incriminating stuff that happened on the morning of the murders and could identify the killer and or killers.

Maybe but doubtful since no one one in the neighborhood has seen that car before and no one in the neighborhood owns a car like that.

Drug dealer or not they should come forward to help assist LE so they can try and solve the brutal murder of these 4 innocent victims.

Also it’s a ghost town in Moscow Idaho is a ghost town on Sundays especially during those hours 3-5am. It’s a sleepy college town.

There’s a high chance that at best the person driving in the white Hyundai near the murder scene on November 13 was the killer and or killers. Or at best they were a witnesses to some incriminating stuff that happened on the morning of the murders and could identify the killer and or killers.
I dunno about ghost town. We've seen 3 a.m. footage with people all around, cars, etc. From my sofa, it's pretty active. JMO

Something that has bothered me from the beginning, the parking lot behind the house. Seems like a VERY easy place to park and lurk, or park and commit the murders, easy in and out of the back of the house to the car and out of there. And if it is the white Elantra involved, they come to the house via Taylor to park in back, then exit and leave via Walenta back to highway 8? Just ideas of mine while pondering the scene on google earth.

Something that has bothered me from the beginning, the parking lot behind the house. Seems like a VERY easy place to park and lurk, or park and commit the murders, easy in and out of the back of the house to the car and out of there. And if it is the white Elantra involved, they come to the house via Taylor to park in back, then exit and leave via Walenta back to highway 8? Just ideas of mine while pondering the scene on google earth.
Exactly

Always been my theory. And Brian did a video of him driving up the hill to the parking lot and showing how accessible and close it would have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces