ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.
Does it mean that it was a cctv street camera with a microphone?

I never knew such street cameras with mics existed.

JMO

I took a walk on Google Earth from Corner Club south on Main toward where the Grub Truck is located.
In the video I can see these things
- east side of the street
- they’ve passed a small awning above a business
- there is a poster with a large capital “I” in yellow advertising Univ of Idaho.
- the building they are walking past has a long front
- west side of street in distance is large triangle building

I think they may have just crossed 95 and are passing the first building along the Main sidewalk toward the GrubTruck. Across the street from 115 N Main, there is a larger building with a small dark colored awning with circle CJs. Has Calamity Janes painted on the wall.
The building is white faced with dark brown or purple bottom. There is a capital “I” yellow flag on the light pole advertising the school. Three trees between sidewalk and street.
I can see a camera mounted on the wall past an awning near the corner of the building under a flag pole. It looks like that could be it, probably motion activated.
The next building would be Lodgepole.
- large triangle building in the back on the west side of street is Moscow Water Works

Interesting, the conversation was not long after the left the Corner Club.
The hwy 95 would be a block to the east, that is likely the background noise.

JMO

Last edited:
AFAIK there were no public funerals, only memorials & celebrations of life. And I'm suddenly feeling very sad again. :(
We do know that Kaylee and Maddie were cremated, as SG has stated that he has both of their ashes together, at least as of now. I am not sure about the other two. JMO

Last edited:
Were the upstairs victims in bedroom 3A or 3B?

Also was the "red substance" on the wall outside the 2nd floor bedroom ever identified? Is it still there or has it changed color? (darkened?)
I believe that 3A is where Maddie had a room and 3B being Kaylee's former room.
As far as I know, the stain has not been proven.

How about pummeling sleeping people with a log? Not up close and personal?
The original night stalker DeAngelo pummeled two his victims with a log in his 1980 murder of Charlene and Lyman Smith. Out of all his murders that was the only one where he uses a log. The log was nearby in Charlene and Lyman’s home so he used it.

Regarding these Idaho murders the only weapon used that I am aware of his a knife.

What kind of knife is anyone’s guess.

I really can't tell if Kaylee is saying "Maddie" or another name (which I won't mention here since he's been cleared). Are we sure that maddie is the one who responded to her?

I’m a little older so this is common knowledge to me, but

SEDAN = 4 doors
COUPE = 2 doors

LE has stated “sedan” so 4 doors. (Also stock image shows 4, pretty sure that’s not an accident.)

I thought I had remembered they had specified a sedan also but couldn't find a link for that.
But I did discover that Hyundai Elantra's first coupe (2 door model) wasn't made until 2013. So, there are more chances that it's a four door model than a 2 door - But I don't know how our masterminds (I envy your math skills!) who are figuring the numbers and odds of finding this vehicle of interest (VOI?) will be able to use this fact in their computations. Bless you!

Kaylee: "MADS! What did you say to ADAM?!?"
Maddie: "I, I told Adam everything."

This is what it sounds like to me, they are walking near something making a lot of noise, and they are drunk.
Doesn’t sound sus to me

JMO
To further your point.

I’ll use the logic I see here all the time.

The Police have the audio. If the audio has been modified and tampered with - the Police would take action. They have lawyers, spokesperson, a Capt.

Unless, the Police are part of the modified audio Condpiracy.

It’s more like when people argued that Kaylee’s SUV was eight different colors. Some saw white, some saw blue, some saw silver. Someone thought it was a tan.

People have different speakers, devices, systems, etc.

I thought I had remembered they had specified a sedan also but couldn't find a link for that.
But I did discover that Hyundai Elantra's first coupe (2 door model) wasn't made until 2013. So, there are more chances that it's a four door model than a 2 door - But I don't know how our masterminds (I envy your math skills!) who are figuring the numbers and odds of finding this vehicle of interest (VOI?) will be able to use this fact in their computations. Bless you!
Great catch! That narrows it down if they are using sedan to mean 4 door.
I cannot tell by the photo from the gas station if it is two or four door, but maybe someone can see the difference.
If it is a two door then that has to be a 2013 if they were not made until 2013.

Edit- I see now on the Moscow PD Release Nov 16 the pics are of 4 door. I had seen pics on MSM but had not seen the PD Release.

JMO

Last edited:
I’m a little older so this is common knowledge to me, but

SEDAN = 4 doors
COUPE = 2 doors

LE has stated “sedan” so 4 doors. (Also stock image shows 4, pretty sure that’s not an accident.)

I'm an adult and I had no idea of this!

Here's one of the media pix of the mystery white car:

white-car-idaho-murders-survelience_ht-thg-221215_1671114208713_hpEmbed_7x4_992.jpg

The Hyundai Elantra everyone is looking for:

<Admin Note: from City of Moscow Police Department: "The below photos are stock images of a 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra and are not the actual vehicle">

12545463_120822-wls-idaho-car-img.jpg

Here's a Kia Forte I found (Kia & Hyundai are made by same company)

74si7z.jpg

Here's a Fox article, check the pics they have:

Now look at the C pillars of the cars. I think the Kia Forte is at least a good match than the Elantra.

Could they have taken the word of one "expert" as gospel and gone down the wrong trail?

Is there a Hyundai or Kia enthusiast board where they have sussed this out? (Can someone look? Long day for me)

Should they look at ALL white Kia Forte and Hyundai Elantra within say a 25 mile radius of Moscow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Police still have not released the name of the man killed by SWAT in Pullman-correct? They’ve been promising for days but nothing.
There was information out there from Fox News confirming what they knew and now the information is gone so it makes me think the police are making sure there either is a link or not to what happened in Moscow before info comes out again. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member