ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally hear Kaylee say "Maddie, what did you say to Adam".

I heard it clear on this website.

Also, there is a segment that Kaylee's dad speaks about that video.
Kaylee's dad also states that the Adam they are speaking about in the video is Adam the bartender at the Corner Club.

Also WRT to the latest video, it sounds like a pretty sensitive conversation they are having. They are having it openly in public in front of HG, though. Maybe the content is not as serious and relevant to the murders as it sounds.

It really strikes me that the Killer in this situation I believe took care in planning and executing this murder and yet his choice of getting to site or his getaway was a car? Just doesn't compute for me. Thoughts?

1) the killer lives far away and chooses unrelated to him victims
2) the killer's alibi is very tight and he needs to put distance between himself and the victims that night so that in the morning he is somewhere else

I finally hear Kaylee say "Maddie, what did you say to Adam".

I heard it clear on this website.

Also, there is a segment that Kaylee's dad speaks about that video.
Kaylee's dad also states that the Adam they are speaking about in the video is Adam the bartender at the Corner Club.
I listened to the YT clip and one from Brian Entin's tweet. No difference in sound quality on my device. The first dozen or so times I listened, the second voice sounded like it might have been a male, like perhaps HG. I now believe it is Maddie.

Kaylee: "(Mads?) What did you say to Adam?!?"
Maddie: "I, I told him I knew everything."

What bothers me about this is the audio doesn't match the demeanor of the two ladies. The voice attributed to Kaylee sounds drunk and amped up. Maddie sounds drunk as well, but more matter-of-fact. On the grub truck video immediately afterward, Maddie is the hyped up one, almost belligerent. Kaylee is just trying to get her food.
Kaylee sounds like at the truck, she's reached the non-chatty segment of her drunkenness and would just like to be home.

1) the killer lives far away and chooses unrelated to him victims
2) the killer's alibi is very tight and he needs to put distance between himself and the victims that night so that in the morning he is somewhere else
3) the killer never walks any where ever- always drives; inconceivable for this person to travel in such a primitive way as walking

Possible......could also be a local that was watching the live stream from the food truck as a means to stalk the two victims.....saw them leave, knew they would be home in matter of minutes....then proceeded to the house, possibly walking, to set up there and wait......all MOO.
Yup, that is what I’ve been thinking
Food takes 10 min, just enough time to drive over and follow them home

JMO

The still photo with audio of the 3 walking down the street does not seem right to me.

The beginning words are allegedly Kaylee speaking to Maddie, yet I hear the word "ash". I played it numerous times and that is all that I kept hearing.

I understand that Fox News wants to protect someone, but it would be better if they just did something in the editing room where they could block out the identifying sidewalk and background so we can watch and hear it at the same time. Instead of looking at a still and hearing the voices.

Does anyone hear recognize Kaylee and Maddie's voices, if so, does that really sound like them?

TYIA

I think Kaylee is calling Maddee- “Mads”
It sounds to me like they are walking near something making a lot of noise so they are yelling at times over that noise.

And, they are drunk

JMO

Last edited:
Kaylee: "(Mads?) What did you say to Adam?!?"
Maddie: "I, I told him I knew everything."

What bothers me about this is the audio doesn't match the demeanor of the two ladies. The voice attributed to Kaylee sounds drunk and amped up. Maddie sounds drunk as well, but more matter-of-fact. On the grub truck video immediately afterward, Maddie is the hyped up one, almost belligerent. Kaylee is just trying to get her food.
Since the first time I watched the video, I thought the same as you, that it was strange, the demeanors did not match to me.

Then I saw the video that has the audio, I felt even more convinced that something is not right.

Glad to hear that I am not the only that thinks something is up also.

Thank-you so very much for your post.

MOO

Another thing I noticed: These young adults, who knew they were stalling to protect their young White Claw aficionado co-guests, were as cool as cucumbers with multiple police confronting them. Lied straight to their faces. Sort of chilling.

The cops didn't seem that surprised, absolutely annoyed, but not surprised. After years of dealing with cops trying to bust under-age drinking at college parties, you get pretty good at lying. On top of that, they had quite a while before they came to the door to figure out what they were going to say. Pretty par for the course for college parties IME, especially if you're used to being associated with an org like a frat or sorority that is often interrogated by police about underage drinking parties.

I dont believe a lawyer can make the police release
Anything they dont wish to release-- am i wrong?
Agree, an attorney cannot force law enforcement to release info during an ongoing investigation. LE represents the victim, serves the DA to collect evidence for prosecution.
It seems some families may not understand, and an attorney helps.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members