ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me try to find the link. But Moscow PD said they don't see a link at this time and continue to investigate if there are any. Imo.
Eta: I found the link. Scroll down and read what Aaron Snell, with MPD, says about the other case. It is good that a possible connection hasn't been written off. Imo.

Her pronunciation of "adam" is a little different, but not really unusual to me. She sort of stresses the word "adam" but that could be because she is speaking up to be heard, and maybe emphasising Adam as opposed to what Maddie told someone else. Plus, she had been drinking, so
Agreed. I recall there was a vehicle passing them that sounded quite noisy and that Kaylee was indeed raising her voice to be heard rather than her being angry or upset. JMO

Interesting- it is wrecked, back license plate is missing
Coincidence likely, it takes 5min to look up registration from VIN- silly
Not sure if it is same year range, definitely a white Hyundai Elantra
500 miles southwest from Moscow

But… Anyone watching MSM about this case who was involved would know over the weekend PD has been looking for a white Elantra southeast of Moscow toward Troy/ Kendrick area
Not impossible to change direction and drive 9 hours southwest to Eugene, OR

What a stroke of luck if then had an accident, driving at night ran into a pole?

Seems unlikely to be related
JMO
My first thought was, someone was drunk driving, crashed into a pole and walked away to avoid responsibility. My second thought is, I hope the driver of that car is safe.

Here is what I have on Timeline/ with Videos- are there others I’m missing??
What was beginning time of calls by K&M to J, I think last call was 2:52?

Moscow PD Update Dec 19

Timeline with Videos
November 12, 2022
9PM X&E at Sigma Chi
10PM K&M to Corner Club

November 13, 2022
1AM B&D are home
10PM-1:30AM K&M- Corner Club
1:30-1:40AM K&M walking to GrubTruck- News Nation video
1:40AM K&M at GrubTruck- Daily Mail
JV says male in dark sedan picked up K&M
1:56AM Ring camera footage of K&M arriving home by private driver
1:45AM X&E home
-2:52AM K&M calls to J
3:01AM bodycam Band Field/ Taylor underage drinking stop- FoxNews
2:45-3:15AM White sedan west on Taylor Rd- 2AM-noon Nov 13 footage Linda Ln
3:45AM White sedan east on White Ave at 802 Troy Rd Mobile Food Mart/gas- Fox News
3-6AM Time PD Requesting video of 1 mile south of Taylor to Palouse, Arboretum to 95
11:58AM 911 call by friend of BorD from cell phone- unconscious person

We discussed in earlier threads at the start of the investigation that police were looking for footage south of Moscow down highway 95. But I can't remember where exactly, if they collected footage, or if they found anything else. Can someone clarify?

I remember in earlier threads someone made a map of moscow and highlighted the area that police wanted footage from. The area of interest looked like a box, but highway 95 was also highlighted going south out of town.

My understanding is the 2 sisters were sleeping in the same bed when they were killed? So I am wondering if they invited someone over and let him sleep in there bed. Thats why they were sleeping together.

A possibility which I don't think we've discussed much.
And then he's in bed but he doesn't go to sleep

My first thought was, someone was drunk driving, crashed into a pole and walked away to avoid responsibility. My second thought is, I hope the driver of that car is safe.

Could be injured, but they left the scene, no one called 911 for help- as far as we know

Accident during the night
Driver is MIA
Rear license plate has been removed

Stolen car, joyride, wrecked, called and picked up by friends
Accident took place somewhere else, they drove it for a while- no object is in front of front end that is smashed

Not thinking related but weird

JMO

Interesting article about a possible connection.

...and this. While she died on the 14th of the month, they believe the attack took place on the 13th:

I’m wondering if the football game has anything to do with anything.
I would hazard a "no" guess.

There is plenty of room for respect / disrespect violence regarding sports rivalries. And where there is respect / disrepect driven violence, there is always a chance of eventual horrific over kill violence linked to the subject,

But, there also seem to be detractors regarding the possibility of a game linkage:

As for an indirect game linkage:

- other posters pointed out that the game was not the kind of game that would result in alot of UC Davis fans driving the distance. This would reduce the chances of the perpetrator being game linked regardless of the motive.

As for a direct game linkage:

- Though very likely supportive of their team, there are no indications that any of the victims were passionate sports fans. And/ or say, ran a hyperbolic home town sports blog.

- The victims were not decked out in school colors the night they were attacked that would make them a natural target for somebody with a game motive. There are no indications that they had any confrontation with opposing fans at say, a local bar.

- Nor are there indications that they were affiliated with ubber fans (at my college there was a section of bleachers where the "Rude Crew" sat- known for crazy dress, taunts and occasionally getting kicked out).

Last edited:
So many possibilities. I believe it is one of the following:
  • Jealous/Angry ExBF
  • Jealous/Angry Peripheral Person (wannabe BF/Stalker)
  • Possibly Related to Recent DTD Member's Drowning
  • Possible Beef With Sigma Chi
Until the Greek Wall cracks, we may never know the truth, which is shameful. 4 lives lost. I believe several people know what happened.

MOO
More info on #3 please?

I wonder how the location of the wrecked Elantra relates to the locations of the murdered couple in Silverton and the student murders in Moskow. If it makes a triangle on a map, what is the likelihood that the killer ( If it's the same person) lives or works near the middle of that triangle?

Anyone familiar with the area?

From what I understand so far of this case. It’s so puzzling. I believe the killer was a friend or someone who use to be close or knows the group. Killing four people and two separate locations and 2 people in each bed? I find it hard that one person was able to keep two people quite and kill them both with no screams? Some victims were said to have defense wounds, but no one heard screams or yelling for help? How did one killer overcome two people twice? Were all the victims stab wounds all from the same blade? The two survivors called friends over because they couldn’t wake their unconscious friends before calling police? I find it hard to believe that there was no indication of blood or a struggle when the friends found them, so why call friends over and put off the police call? Why won’t they release the 911 call as well? Someone knows more then they are letting on and basically no information of anything is being told!
Bedrooms doors may have been locked IMO

although (MOO) I don't think the perp was out of state, I'll entertain it...maybe the perp wasn't totally random in that students in town for the UC Davis game were invited to a party at 1122 King the day before? Or at Sigma Chi? There is a chapter of the frat at both colleges...

Could be injured, but they left the scene, no one called 911 for help- as far as we know

Accident during the night
Driver is MIA
Rear license plate has been removed

Stolen car, joyride, wrecked, called and picked up by friends
Accident took place somewhere else, they drove it for a while- no object is in front of front end that is smashed

Not thinking related but weird

JMO
Someone may be missing that Elantra, though, if stolen. The police of neighboring states should have some statement about a stolen car. I wonder which way its nose is pointing, to the South or to the North?

With the recent body cam footage showing the partying and randoms being inside the house, it wouldn't surprise me if that door was left unlocked most of the time, I bet people went in and out of that house all the time
May be a transient perhaps IMO

Eta: I found the link. Scroll down and read what Aaron Snell, with MPD, says about the other case. It is good that a possible connection hasn't been written off. Imo.

Call me crazy but I'm seeing a pattern here:

Sandra Ladd - June 13, 2020
Travis & Jamilyn Juetten - August 13, 2021
XEM&K - November 13, 2022

Likely attacked in bed, while asleep, with a knife. All the incidents happened between 3 and 4 a.m. on the 13th of the month, 14 & 15 months apart. Cooling off period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1