ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, why was the person still inside the car if he was injured after an accident?

Very odd.

Plus it'd be cold in Oregon in mid December. Not ideal to sleep in a car outside.

Could this be a homeless person or transient who just came across the car on the side of the road and decided to sleep in it?
Yes to the last part. I understood that a homeless person found the car abandoned after the wreck so they decided to sleep in it.

Of course, we don't know if they've been boots not the ground going and asking around themselves, but you'd think we'd have seen it on MSM. They're doing exactly what they're supposed to do in this day and age, but it might not get the results they would have 10 years ago when they probably would have knocked on more doors.
Would you class this as 'boots on the ground'?.

From MPD site.

• Conducted over 250 interviews

I agree. I think it was an accusatory tone. To me Kaylee seemed kind of upset. MOO
She seemed angry to me, as well, but just a few minutes later at the grub truck she and Maddie seemed fine together.

I would attribute it to a brief overreaction while intoxicated.

The good news about this short video is that Adam becomes another person whom the police can interview. I don't think he's a suspect at all, and if he was told anything pertinent by Maddie when she told him "everything," that is more information that the police will have.

Jmo

It can’t be both a drunk frat kid/bar patron who felt slighted by one of the victims that night, and someone who wore a tyvek suit and booties edit: and had a large fixed knife on hand.

IMO
I cannot reconcile someone with an obsession with someone who kills 4 different people and seems to have done it so quickly without fussing over the bodies IMO. I do know there have been rage killings and kidnappings of a "lust object" where a whole family has been killed but this does not fit either of those patterns, IMO.

Like what, for instance? Not using cell data, cameras, digital footprints, and all the other facets/tools of the investigation we've learned of or assumed the use of. What old fashioned police work have they omitted?
Shoe leather

She seemed angry to me, as well, but just a few minutes later at the grub truck she and Maddie seemed fine together.

I would attribute it to a brief overreaction while intoxicated.

The good news about this short video is that Adam becomes another person whom the police can interview. I don't think he's a suspect at all, and if he was told anything pertinent by Maddie when she told him "everything," that is more information that the police will have.

Jmo
Here's what MPD have to say about the video.

• Another video, believed to be taken on the night of the murders at a local downtown business, is known to investigators. Investigators have identified an individual called “Adam” in the video and he is cooperating with detectives.

That is a great point, social media may have placed Kaylee in Moscow
Then GrubTruck footage placed K and M at a specific location at a specific time

So dangerous, lots of weirdos out there

JMO
The Grub truck also has a live streaming video of their truck on Twitch with:

"an average of 250 viewers a night... [..] ... Viewers from around the world can donate...[...].. to customers in the form of paid meals"

Which implies IMO that people can watch customers on the video and buy them a meal, and regular customers could have their meal paid for ahead of time anonymously?

"At the start, Grub Truck’s Twitch captured an average of 20 viewers a night. Word spread. Six months later, they were engaging 140 viewers per night, and today, an average of 250.

The channel has been a huge hit with customers and the Grub Truck staff. Viewers from around the world can donate money to employees in the form of tips, or to customers in the form of paid meals.
"

Moscow's Grub Truck Twitches Online

Last edited:

The Daily Mail on the case!
It doesn’t have the pic I wanted w the broken window though it has others.
Eta definitely a broken window.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I'm seeing a pattern here:

Sandra Ladd - June 13, 2020
Travis & Jamilyn Juetten - August 13, 2021
XEM&K - November 13, 2022

Likely attacked in bed, while asleep, with a knife. All the incidents happened between 3 and 4 a.m. on the 13th of the month, 14 & 15 months apart. Cooling off period?
Also that it’s one year and one month between June and August, then one year and two months between August and November so if there is a stabbing on 13th February 2024 then there is absolutely a pattern. All IMO, and yes I know LE ruled it out but LE do gets things wrong, especially in the early stages. Again MOO

Last edited:
Well this is just my opinion. But if you look at the average IG account of a couple in love or a couple planning any kind of a future together and compare her IG account, which is public, the impression I would get is that Kaylee and Jack barely knew each other. Again JMO
Or he was a casual friend, who just happened to be a guy- maybe bro-sis relationship?

This case has mystified me. I was curious about what has motivated other college-related stabbings in the US, so I Googled and put together a quick list in case anyone else was interested. (This is not meant to be a comprehensive list, and sadly, I’m sure there are more.)

2009 - Daniel Willyam, who attended Dallas Art Institute, stabbed his roommate’s girlfriend, Samantha Nance, 42 times, killing her. “Authorities believe Willyam was increasingly obsessed with his roommate, Nathan Shuck, who was dating Nance. He grew enraged that Shuck was spending so much time alone with the first girlfriend he had ever had.”

2013 - Dylan Andrew Quick, 20, injured 14 people during an attack with a knife at Lone Star Community College System's Cy-Fair campus in Cypress, Texas. "According to the statement the suspect voluntarily gave investigators, he has had fantasies of stabbing people to death since he was in elementary school. He also indicated that he has been planning this incident for some time.”
Texas College Stabbing Spree Suspect Planned Attack, Police Say
“…the sketchy narrative emerging from court records about Quick…reveals a young man obsessed with serial killers, someone who fantasized about cutting off people's faces and wearing them as masks since he was 8 years old.”
College stabbing attack case gets stranger

2014 - Elliott Rodger, 22, a Santa Barbara City College student stabbed his three roommates before shooting four other people. Seven people were killed, including Rodger, who killed himself. A total of 13 people were injured in the attack. In a manifesto, Rodger called the killings a “retribution” and was described, “as a loner who had trouble making friends.”
A 137-page document was discovered detailing his motive for the killings. "It would be a day in which I exact my ultimate retribution and revenge on all of the hedonistic scum who enjoyed lives of pleasure that they don't deserve. If I can't have it, I will destroy it. I will destroy all women because I can never have them."
Isla Vista massacre: 7 killed, 13 injured

2015 - At the University of California, Faisal Mohammad, 18, stabbed four people with a hunting knife. Two of the victims were students and none suffered life-threatening injuries. It is believed Mohammed carried out the attack because he was kicked out of a study group. He was shot and killed by police.
Coroner finds manifesto on UC Merced stabbing suspect

2017 - Kendrick White stabbed four other students at the University of Texas, killing Harrison Brown. He had been recently committed and was found not guilty due to insanity. “White said he'd ‘had a dream’ of walking around campus with a knife and accepted that he may have committed the assaults, though he didn't remember it.”
Judge accepts insanity defense for former UT-Austin student charged in fatal campus stabbing

2022- In October, Perdue University student, Ji Min Sha, 22, said he used a knife to kill his roommate, Varun Manish Chheda, 20. The police chief called the attack, “unprovoked and senseless.”
Purdue University student told police he fatally stabbed roommate, prosecutors say

2022 - In November, Los Angeles City College’s campus was closed after a man stabbed another man, who was pronounced dead at the scene. The victim, a homeless veteran, was 64-year-old Delbert Ray Collett, and was not a student at the college. Video was captured of the suspect but he has yet to be identified.
Search continues for man who fatally stabbed homeless veteran at Los Angeles City College

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member