ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM are also reporting that the car and owner are not involved, per LE.

Yes, I've seen the media report it, but I find it interesting that LE hasn't made any public statement about the vehicle itself being involved. At least that I've seen. Again, though, I may just not have seen it.

It's hard for me to believe that they've said it privately to media, but not stated it publicly, since it's a pretty key piece of info!

Yes, I see this all over the news. However, I'd love to know where they heard it from. Did LE tell them "privately"? Because I haven't seen anything at all that says this.

Perhaps I just haven't seen it, though. Would you happen to have a link?
Yes, see link above provided by TwistingInTheWind.

~ E

They already made clear it has nothing to do with the murders.

This is so frustrating. I haven't seen anything from LE that the vehicle isn't related to the Moscow murders. The above statement makes no mention of it! In fact, it seems to carefully leave out the possibility of the vehicle's being involved. It only addresses the owner.

Their statements have seemed pretty clear cut in terms of advising it has nothing to do with the Moscow case.

"Sometimes people can be part of a whole that transcends themselves as individuals."

Leaving the fake mysticism aside....

The possible rage vendetta against all four might be better understood by looking at the motive from the perspective of having a vendetta against "the house". Another poster (wish I could give credit by name) raised this possible motive where "the house" is targeted:

- Victims live in a "party house" and host alot of informal social gatherings and full on parties.

- Somebody is then "uninvited" from a social gathering as he makes one of the females residents, or another female guest uncomfortable.

- This is extremely humiliating for him. Perhaps he viewed his expected welcomed presence to be his opportunity to connect with attractive, socially confident women with out being rejected- again. Perhaps his ego expects to be welcomed everywhere by all.

- Rage builds. Maybe it was a house resident who wanted him gone, maybe it was a house resident (male) who booted him out. Or, maybe a guest was uncomfortable, but.... a resident or two of the house affirmed his kick out.

But in the end, it was the gathering / party that stood against him. And, that the focal point of the gathering / party is The House- even if not all the residents were present at his humiliation. He then attacks the home wanting to harm say, one resident in particular, but also wants to harm the house as a whole.

Interesting provoking thoughts, I can only attempt to put myself in the shoes of the perp in an attempt to understand.

Rage would take time, against a type or a lifestyle could have begun years prior to the connection to these four, making this less personal to these specific victims and more a bout people like them?

Going Down in a blaze of glory with the act of destruction as a statement or mission?
- describes the mindset of school shooter, mass murderer?
- a focus on the act, not on the escape
- suicide, surrender, caught quickly
- eager to take credit, have their name attached to the act, fame in death

Survival- Not going down with the act of destruction, a long term statement of a serial killer or a single act?
- equal focus on the act and the escape
- escape in the night, no name recognition, Yet
- two different lives? hiding in plain sight?

I don’t know
JMO

Well I've posted my opinion, that if fringe groups become aware of his acts they might turn him in to informants to stop the widening (imo) investigations, which could focus on something less immediately serious that the fringe groups may be doing. Places they don't want LE accidentally finding, unrelated to this murder. Just might not want anyone poking around. And maybe this guy is someone on the fringe of the fringe, someone they already know is a wack job.

I posted a longer version of this theory, which can be boiled down...
I suspect the FBI/ATF are working their contacts in the most extremist locales.

Jmo
Yes, I guess that would be the best hope.

I’ve also been curious about how PD can put such an early time stamp on the times of death.

Last texts went out 2:52AM or so from K’s phone, presumably by her
Bodies discovered near 11:58AM after 911 call due to discovering of unconscious person by roommate
That is nine hours

What event happened in the morning to allow them to say the perp was gone from the scene by 5 or 6AM? Dawn?

JMO
IMO, I am wondering if one of the downstairs roommates woke up early in the AM to use the bathroom and caught a glimpse of the killer as he was exiting the scene.

Yes, see link above provided by TwistingInTheWind.

~ E

But that link isn’t anything from LE—it’s a ‘journalist’s’ interpretation of what LE said. As far as I know—LE has cleared the car’s owner, but has not addressed the car itself.

Now, why they haven’t, is rather interesting. It might be a simple oversight, as they moved fast to try to keep the car’s owner from being persecuted. If so, I think they’d clarify the situation in their next update.

Thanks for your reply, but here is the quote from the link:

“The vehicle is registered out of Colorado and the female owner is not believed to have any relation to any property in Moscow, Idaho or the ongoing murder investigations.”
Yeah, that’s the part where people are disagreeing, I believe. If you read that statement very carefully and literally, it says the owner was nit involved and goes on to generally say please leave her alone, but it does not specifically speak to the car itself being ruled out or not.

Well, I am not included in you "we". I would love to see a statement directly from LE regarding this and, again, perhaps there is one and I've missed it.
Has been posted multiple times. Just posted it again, for you.

They already made clear it has nothing to do with the murders.

This is so frustrating. I haven't seen anything from LE that the vehicle isn't related to the Moscow murders. The above statement makes no mention of it! In fact, it seems to carefully leave out the possibility of the vehicle's being involved. It only addresses the owner.
I have to agree the wording is a little ambiguous with regards to the vehicle itself. I wonder if maybe they were just trying to emphasize the owner to get people to stop contacting her (!!) so it wasn't written in a straightforward way like "this is not related to the investigation." But it does leave the door open to the possibility that the car itself was involved. If so, I hope it leads police to the perp. In any case I hope people stop trying to contact this innocent woman! MOO

"In Tuesday's update, they confirmed that a Hyundai Elantra located in Eugene, Oregon, is not believed to be connected to the murder investigation.

"The vehicle was involved in a collision and subsequently impounded," police said. "The vehicle is registered out of Colorado and the female owner is not believed to have any relation to any property in Moscow, Idaho or the ongoing murder investigations. The public is asked to stop contacting the owner.
""

Link to article:
Idaho police collect fresh evidence from student murder home

Link to Tuesday's update:

King Road Homicides | Moscow, ID
NEWS RELEASES​

12-20-22 Updated Information (4:30 p.m.)​

Investigators are aware of a Hyundai Elantra located in Eugene, Oregon and have spoken with the owner. The vehicle was involved in a collision and subsequently impounded. The vehicle is registered out of Colorado and the female owner is not believed to have any relation to any property in Moscow, Idaho or the ongoing murder investigations. The public is asked to stop contacting the owner

I have been following the many theories discussed here. It seems, however, that many assumptions have to be made to support these theories.

What we actually know is:
1) The four victims were killed by stab wounds to the chest and upper abdomen.
2) K&M picked up pasta on their way home.
3) Police are interested in a specific car.

Other than that it becomes confusing.
The Coroner stated that:
1) they were all found in bed, then corrected to
2) some were found in bed

Other descriptions, mostly second hand information, with the coroner as probable source:
3) Xena fought back
4) There was a "hell of a fight" involving the couple on the middle floor
5) Kaylee's injuries were different from the others.
6) Some had defensive injuries
7) They were killed in their sleep (not compatible with #3 and #4)

LE has given a short list of people publicly scrutinized who are not believed to have been involved.

Kaylee may have had a stalker - I doubt either of the two men interviewed would have been the person she considered a stalker

LE only seems to release information if they believe that release will lead to new tips.

There is so little information, I don't feel comfortable created a hypothesis.

Not everyone has a conscience thought. Psychopaths do not feel empathy or remorse like normal people do. They are hardwired differently.
I think everyone who is alive, and not brain dead, has a conscience thought, just not the same types of conscience thoughts
Even narcissist psychopaths have conscience thoughts, while unable to feel empathy, they seem treat other humans as objects and not salient beings like themselves

I don’t know what this would be, the work of a psychopath, or sociopath, or if those terms even fit her- cold blooded killer I get

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member