ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
"Newly released bodycam footage showed law enforcement arriving at the scene on September 1 after being called about a noise complaint. Cops were met at the front door of the murder home by students who claimed none of the roommates were home at the time.

The footage gives chilling insight as to how many people could have had the door code to get into the home, backing up claims it was a party house."

Chilling Footage: Police Called To University Of Idaho Murder Home Before Slayings, Students Caught Partying Inside Without Roommates

Speaking of timelines, is there actually a timeline for K & M? What time did they get to the bar? What did they do before that? To the best of my knowledge, we have K & M's timeline pretty firm from maybe 1 a.m. or so since I'm not recalling time specific info about the bar. JMO
Timeline for Kaylee and Maddie according to Kaylee's sister. Source

Sister - Kaylee and Maddie were picked up from their home at 1122 King around 10:15. It's about a 5 minute drive down, so they arrived to Corner Club aound 10:20, which is different than what was released, at 10. We know that Kaylee called for an Uber at 1:45, he arrived at 1:49, got in the car around 1:50. It's about 5-6 minutes drive. They arrived home at 1:56.

What time stamp is that? I don't see anyone in a plaid jacket.
Idk what time stamp, it’s just after the girls go to the window and then mm turns to hug the long-haired guy, the other guy’s standing right there. He’s wearing a beige/brown ? buttoned up shirt/jacket with beige pants, he’s got a cap on and he has a beard.

The killer would of had to be covered in blood. So if he walked there should be some trail or at least footprints going behind home with blood trail or stopping in driveway if entered a car. If a car was used it would have to had stains that even cleaned someone ie fellow dorm roommate or frat house would have noted as suspicious. Killer if not in dorm or student housing then probably loner living alone in outskirts of town remote ,otherwise someone would have seen something when killer returned home. Other possibility is it was done with roommate that would cover for each other. Blood covered clothes would have to had been dumped somewhere as well.

Well, there is a white/light coloured sedan going towards the house at 3:00 and the Hyundai is spotted at the gas station around 3:45. I suspect that's the link they are making (they probably/hopefully have more information). If that's the actual killer it suggest in my opinion that they knew their steps that night somehow.
IMO, this doesn’t make sense to me. Could someone explain the relevance of a car passing the murder scene at 0300 and than this same car being seen far eastof the murder scene forty five minutes later because I don’t get it. Are people thinking that this mysterious white Elantra was casing the house and driving in circles to do so?

Regarding your 3rd point: when MM goes to hug the guy, he is talking to another man (older, heavyset, doesn’t look look college age) who is wearing a plaid jacket and tan pants, who turns and opens his arms slightly as if he thinks MM will also hug him - she steps back slightly and ignores him and he drops his arms.
Hmmmm. A little embarrassing right?
Then when both gals stand waiting for their food, this same man is standing nearbthem, talking to ‘the hoodie guy’ purportedly JS, nearby, and is the one who points towards the girls to let him know they’ve taken off.
In fact, when I first saw the video with sound and heard one of the girls say ‘F- off mister’ I heard it as being directed toward the OLDER guy in plaid - he had gestured toward the girls just moments before that, and young people - girls and guys -call each other ‘dude,’ not ‘mister.’ Right? A young person would only call an older man ‘mister,’ not a young guy.
I don’t know if the guy in plaid was with the ‘hoodie guy’ or what, if you look at everyone there at the food truck he was considerably older, dressed differently, and seemed to be trying to hang with the girls, meet them, or whatever. He looks like a hunter. A local.
So that’s what I saw on the video, rewatch it and see what you think about it. I’m just trying to figure out what he was doing there with all the college kids, besides eating.
Sorry!!!! The older heavy set guy is wearing a BeIge / tan jacket. NOT plaid !

Regarding the older heavy set guy wearing a beige jacket at the food truck...

It's no mystery. JV identified himself, is known to authorities, and has done several interviews, purportedly at least one of which was to LE. You can read more about him here.

Kind of a nothingburger, IMHO

For real??

MOSCOW, Idaho (KLEW) — Authorities in Idaho announced on Tuesday that the registered owner of a white Hyundai Elantra that was spotted near the scene of a quadruple murder in Idaho has been found in Eugene, Oregon.

Detectives said they are investigating to see if there is any connection to the murder case.

The Moscow Police Department previously said the car was seen near a rental house where the bodies of four University of Idaho students, including Ethan Chapman, Xana Kernodle, Madison Mogen and Kaylee Goncalves were found stabbed to death on November 13.

How do they know it’s the car that was seen in Idaho? What connected to confirm that fact?

I have been asking myself about the killer: Is s/he proud of this? Amused by the news coverage? I sometimes think these people almost go into a fugue state and do not 100% recall what they did, IMO (have no professional psych experience)
and see what they did almost as if it was another person.
Obviously I’ve no idea but judging from other killers who often keep trophies to remind themselves of the kill thrill, and taunt police , BTK, Golden State, Ted Buddy , etc etc the killers often report being proud of their “work “ and feel smugly smarter than police, watching the crime on tv and in the paper with great interest. My money is on the police and the FBI succeeding and preventing this man from doing it again, saving future innocent lives. (which is why I love both police and FBI And am in Favor of them having whatever funds they need.)I am thrilled the FBI has sent a busload of agents to Moscow. God speed.

IMO, this doesn’t make sense to me. Could someone explain the relevance of a car passing the murder scene at 0300 and than this same car being seen far eastof the murder scene forty five minutes later because I don’t get it. Are people thinking that this mysterious white Elantra was casing the house and driving in circles to do so?
He was driving towards the murder scene, not passing it.

Obviously I’ve no idea but judging from other killers who often keep trophies to remind themselves of the kill thrill, and taunt police , BTK, Golden State, Ted Buddy , etc etc the killers often report being proud of their “work “ and feel smugly smarter than police, watching the crime on tv and in the paper with great interest. My money is on the police and the FBI succeeding and preventing this man from doing it again , (which is why I love both police and FBI.
You're referencing serial killers though.

No updates about the crashed car? Interesting!
They already made clear it has nothing to do with the murders.

Investigators are aware of a Hyundai Elantra located in Eugene, Oregon and have spoken with the owner. The vehicle was involved in a collision and subsequently impounded. The vehicle is registered out of Colorado and the female owner is not believed to have any relation to any property in Moscow, Idaho or the ongoing murder investigations. The public is asked to stop contacting the owner.

Wanted to add; I read about several known cases when serial killers were consulted about other serial killers. It is surprising how often even they assumed that two people were involved, and in most cases, they were wrong. In Moscow case, I think, one killer. Maybe a killer and a scout, but even this is a stretch. Unless the pattern is so different that indicates one, left- and one, right-handed. Last case when we know about two people is KB’s case, but even there, one person was cleaning, not killing, so, “accessory after the fact”. JMO,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo