ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE confirmed that the stain on the house was blood? I don't remember reading that, nor do I remember any photos of the substance being sampled for testing.

IDK, it's in MSM so it's all I had to go on. but we're about to find out.

I'm not so sure. I think he's the sort who could come across as very nice, depending on his demeanor. He's certainly not unattractive, and I imagine he could con a lot of gullible people into taking an instant liking to him.
I wonder what his connection was?
He waa too.old to be in their circle of friends.

Was he the guy in the Corner Club?

Wonder how long they’ve known and how long they’ve been tracking him? Were LE’s initial comments that the community was not in danger premature? Targeted seems to indicate he must have had some prior contact with the victims but my gut says he would be a repeat offender if given the opportunity. MOO

It's on Reddit! It's a place where people have been discussing the crime. He was active on Reddit, so it would not be surprising if he was on there snooping.
I could only find two posts by him on reddit & the subreddit was about prisons/ prisoners ( replies were from prisoners about their crimes)

will see if I can find link again

I found some legit info about his education from a university website. Does this have to be approved?

i don’t know anything about the anon poster, but hopefully it was him or else there’s a leak or he told someone and they kept quiet otherwise. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader