ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what his connection was?
He waa too.old to be in their circle of friends.

Was he the guy in the Corner Club?
I was wondering this too - what's his connection to the four? In fact, maybe not even to all four of them, but just one of the kids. If one was truly "targeted" in the attacks, why? I'm interested in the press conference, but I know a lot of it is going to be "we can't answer questions, it is still an ongoing investigation."

His reddit thread had a survey that he asked ex felons to participate in. These were some of the questions he was trying to get answers for in the survey:

• What steps did you take prior to locating the victim or target? Detail your thoughts and feelings.
  • Why did you choose that victim over others?
  • Before making your move, how did you approach the victim or target? Detail what you were thinking or feeling.
  • What was the first move you made to accomplish your goal? Detail any thoughts or feelings at this point.
  • How did you leave the scene?

I have a link to the survey if anyone wants to check it out themselves. His reddit page went down so you won't be able to access the survey through that anymore I don't think.

clearly someone who has thought about committing crimes, for some time. moo

If they knew who it was and didn’t put out a BOLO for him people across the whole country were in danger IMO.
Not necessarily, especially if they knew that house was targeted for a specific reason.

His reddit thread had a survey that he asked ex felons to participate in. These were some of the questions he was trying to get answers for in the survey:

• What steps did you take prior to locating the victim or target? Detail your thoughts and feelings.
  • Why did you choose that victim over others?
  • Before making your move, how did you approach the victim or target? Detail what you were thinking or feeling.
  • What was the first move you made to accomplish your goal? Detail any thoughts or feelings at this point.
  • How did you leave the scene?

I have a link to the survey if anyone wants to check it out themselves. His reddit page went down so you won't be able to access the survey through that anymore I don't think.

How many years ago did he post his survey?

He was at one time a community college student in Pennsylvania, where he was a member of a psychology club:

And his earlier pictures show a much less buff, lean man - so I do think he was a gym rat and I wouldn't rule out the steroid hypothesis either.

MOO

The further one goes back in his pictures, the more full-faced and boyish he looks. He's got very low body fat at this point in time (and in that way that corresponds with "gainz").

His eyes even have a certain look I associate with Bundy.

MSNBC is saying that they tracked the Elantra to Pennsylvania. I wonder if it was registered to a relative of his.

I never thought he did just drive up to the door, but apparently, he was stupid enough to do so and then drive. Maybe he's not much at maps. imo jmo
Who knows? Yesterday I spent some time on Google maps and there are sooo many wooded and heavily brushed places around the house and strange little dead end roads in the area, that my thoughts went to "I wonder if he parked the Elantra on one of these dead end roads, committed the murders, then slinked away from the house, through the woods/brush and took off in his car?".

IDK about tears. He's giving off some strong "emotionless psycho" vibes.
I agree he looks detached, not sure of the "incel" angle either, those types seem more emotionally reactive if that makes sense. Still, it will all be out there soon enough, hell how do we know it's just a single guy involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader