DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington state - no surprise there
28 - a little younger than I thought
WSU- Pullman -exactly
Grad student in criminology - saw what he coveted every day

I wonder if he could be some sort of Raskolnikov-type individual who committed the murders for research purposes. That would be truly bizarre.

OMG!

Bryan Kohberger

Creepy enough for you? … Talk about telegraphing in advance:

“An important aspect of my experience in Psi Beta involved raising awareness of hidden disabilities, which are not uncommon yet often misunderstood. The Hidden People Research Project is an example of what Psi Beta at NCC Monroe was geared toward starting. Students were educated about hidden disabilities, and this information was then applied by students in order to foster a reduction of harm on campus through increased awareness.”

Bryan Kohberger (2018)

<modsnip - quoted post was removed as off topic>
that reddit post about his survey makes me think he's obsessed with criminal thoughts and emotions. Not the kind of guy who would appeal to a woman his own age.

But many, many graduate students lead lonely lives, on hardly any money. I still think he was likely buying bud in Pullman and ingratiating himself with younger students at both WSU and U of I. Perhaps using the libraries at U of I.

Can't wait to hear how they found him. I wonder if he still had his knife. I bet he still had the Elantra. No dumping it into a lake (and I am still betting it might not be registered under his name).

Last edited by a moderator:
His reddit thread had a survey that he asked ex felons to participate in. These were some of the questions he was trying to get answers for in the survey:

• What steps did you take prior to locating the victim or target? Detail your thoughts and feelings.
  • Why did you choose that victim over others?
  • Before making your move, how did you approach the victim or target? Detail what you were thinking or feeling.
  • What was the first move you made to accomplish your goal? Detail any thoughts or feelings at this point.
  • How did you leave the scene?

I have a link to the survey if anyone wants to check it out themselves. His reddit page went down so you won't be able to access the survey through that anymore I don't think.
Hard to believe a bona fide doctoral student would do research like that over social media. And imo a serious doctoral or masters student would not broadcast those questions, that would be part of his methodology, to be guarded until publication.

My first thought when I read the news was, I hope there might be some official form to apologize to all whom the internet rumor mill unjustly accused.
My second one - congratulations to MPD and Idaho State Police, and FBI.
Also, compassion to the families who have to go through long, long pretrial time, and the trial, and cope with their individual, and collective, loss.

I think you make an excellent point. I am glad MPD successfully resolved the case but feel for them and their families. Trauma like this does not heal quickly including for the investigators. I also feel for the families. All along, I have been thinking, What for? and still don't know because it still seems so senseless. My prayers for the investigators, their families, and the victims' families. At least the killer will be off the streets and that is a relief.
My thoughts are with all the J’s and others as well. They have been bashed, abused, slandered and falsely accused all over the net.

Is it just me who does NOT think he looks like a weight lifter? He is thin, that is all.

Agree, and IMO a lot of the comments are weirdly glamorizing him. He has very little in common with Bundy, we have no reason to think he’s a brilliant criminal mastermind, and he is very average looking, all my opinion of course.

It has been reported many times by the sister in various interviews (I don't have all the link's) that Kaylee was into sleuthing (and is nearby and in college). Could this be a link? All MOO. Because I'm on the fence regarding this myself but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia