ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BK got an MA in Criminal Justice from DeSales University in May of 2022, which is when he posted that survey. Maybe he was working with his old advisor and wanted to carry the research forward into his PhD work at Washington State University at Pullman. If he indeed committed the murders, he did carry the program forward, but not in they way that is intended.

I hope he soon learns more about Criminal Justice.

JMO

I don't know if he identifies as an incel - that reddit post about his survey makes me think he's obsessed with criminal thoughts and emotions. Not the kind of guy who would appeal to a woman his own age.

But many, many graduate students lead lonely lives, on hardly any money. I still think he was likely buying bud in Pullman and ingratiating himself with younger students at both WSU and U of I. Perhaps using the libraries at U of I.

Can't wait to hear how they found him. I wonder if he still had his knife. I bet he still had the Elantra. No dumping it into a lake (and I am still betting it might not be registered under his name).
They towed a white Elantra from where he was arrested

Good info.
from the article above that has since been taken down this was posted. It seems this guy graduated with an Associates Degree in Arts in May of 2018 from Northampton Community College in Bethlehem, PA. It says he is from Albrightsville, Carbon County, PA, a county adjacent to east of Monroe County, PA. Both considered "The Poconos" It indicates that he made the deans list in 2018.

On WebSleuths or Reddit? Aren't we all anon, though? :)
I'm getting major serial killer vibes from this . Especially how he created a survey to improve his craft. Will be interested to find out if he gets tied to other unsolved crimes. I wouldn't be surprised if this self absorbed creep already made a full anon confession on 4chan, that place is gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia