ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was active on the Idaho subreddit. That's scary to think about!
The only posts I saw from him when I searched his posts on Reddit was the plea for participation in his research project...but that account has now been suspended.

Side note - apologies to mods for using his reddit link, I didn't realize that was not allowed.

He was at one time a community college student in Pennsylvania, where he was a member of a psychology club:

And his earlier pictures show a much less buff, lean man - so I do think he was a gym rat and I wouldn't rule out the steroid hypothesis either.

MOO

The further one goes back in his pictures, the more full-faced and boyish he looks. He's got very low body fat at this point in time (and in that way that corresponds with "gainz").

His eyes even have a certain look I associate with Bundy.

MSNBC is saying that they tracked the Elantra to Pennsylvania. I wonder if it was registered to a relative of his.
Is it just me who does NOT think he looks like a weight lifter? He is thin, that is all.

Do we know anything about his family? Anything before college? Just curious about bsckround pre college.

Really? Manson, Kemper, Gacy, and more? all looked... well you know this guy looks nondescript if you ask me.
There are others like Manson that look scary in a different way. He looks scary to me because there is such a cold hardness in him in this image. It may just be the picture, but I cannot look at those eyes.

I must say, if he truly is the killer and they can pin it on him, Moscow LE did a great job keeping the investigation hush-hush; which also means they were significantly underestimated. I truly believed they had nothing….
There were so many FBI on it too, so overall good team effort!

From Albrightsville, PA. Worked at the school district

Several references in link

The only posts I saw from him when I searched his posts on Reddit was the plea for participation in his research project...but that account has now been suspended.

Side note - apologies to mods for using his reddit link, I didn't realize that was not allowed.
I meant if he was lurking on Reddit - not so much posting along with everyone else. It would be bold, but there's been so many alleged criminals lurking on their subreddits.

"Fuentes sprang into action, darting to the main office to retrieve Piccolo’s asthma pump as soon as co-worker Bryan Kohberger and athletic director Jake Percey arrived to keep an eye on her. As Percey contacted 911, Fuentes began performing CPR for Piccolo."

poconorecord.com/story/news/education/2019/01/27/pv-board-honors-heroic-security/6184326007/

He was involved in actually saving someones life in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member