ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if his arrest was due to his fingerprints or his blood being in the house the murders occurred in he better come up with a very good and believable explanation why they are innocently there.

A good explanation would be he was at the house previously during a party and got in a fistfight. Or had a nosebleed or something which would explain why his DNA / fingerprints may be present

Can someone remind me how they came up with the white Elantra to begin with? Witness, surveillance video, or what?

Once they had that, I'm sure they identified a white Elantra from a grad student at WSU, then realized he was no longer in Pullman and began searching. After locating, they surveilled him while waiting for DNA or prints to come back.

The suspect sure reminds me of Ted Bundy back in the day......extremely intelligent and an absolute monster behind those eyes. If he is like him, authorities are in for a ride with him (not literally), because he will use mind games. All my own opinion.

IMO I don't think anything can be made about this guy merely from his pictures or expressions when arrested. Can't really tell much of anything from a photo. Once you know the act a person committed, you're going to look at anyone's photo in a different context.

This guy might be the most emotionless sociopath ever, and he may just come off as "blank stare" because he was awakened out of his sleep by the sound of a SWAT team rushing in the home to arrest him and it still trying to process how/why he was caught. Impossible to say one way or the other anything about this guy yet other than he's a murdering .
This

Or someone who wanted to commit murder, so became involved in criminal justice to learn how investigation is done so they could try and not get caught...

That's my thought. Completely consumed and literally insane with investigating murders.

Probably did this to have his own research experiment going on. Sick!

There is NO DOUBT in my mind he was lurking here and on other venues like R

but not smart enough to get rid of the car once he (must have known) they were looking for it. So far we don't know re ownership/registration?
I wonder if LE was waiting for the suspect to dump the car after they announced it, as dumping it could also indicate guilt. Remember, LE had been asking if anyone had noticed whether something usually around was missing.

But instead, sounds like he took a gamble and kept the car around.

I agree. He was found by the car trace he left. The moment LE got him as far as Troy 2 weeks ago, no news were let out, so LE were onto something. Well done to them!

But killing 4 people as a PhD research? That is something new in the criminal psychology, he may become as a part of research himself as an object, for all horrible reasons.
What do you mean that LE got him as far as Troy 2 weeks ago?

@Normancita to answer your question from last thread, I searched Kaylee's followers. Yes, there are about 8 BK profiles, some are new and trolls... I think the one following KG might be legit - it says he's a student and food lover and has his email!
I don’t know if his email being listed helps certify its authenticity because aren’t grad student emails usually listed on their university page?

On previous thread:
> This looks like his twitter account... https://twitter.com/Bryankohberger
> He unfollowed everyone but he has 33 followers. Some of which may have a personal relationship with him

Now he has 42 followers! Why would anyone follow him in just the past hour?

some of the followers are trolls.
if you look at the followers lists, some are already posting tributes to him

I think that is a repurposed twitter account ( it was registered in 2012)

For someone with a Masters in Criminology, pursuing a doctorate in Criminology, it is ironic he left a trail of bed crumbs to himself by following Kaylee AND Maddie on Instagram.

I think those Insta counts are fake. There are several fake accounts, with more springing up in just the past hour.

Most Insta people have a corresponding FB, which is one thing to check. There's a way to check the age of the account, but I don't know how to do it.

He resigned from his job as a security guard, apparently. But what was a WSU student doing working as a security guard at a school (creepy!) Was 2022 is first year at WSU, I wonder?

The quoted School Board member is praising only the principals. His time at DeSales (mostly or entirely online university) must have been while he was still in PA and I'm guessing his first year at WSU started Fall 2021. I can't remember the date on the death of the 71 year old in Pullman. LE said before the arrest that this murder was not connected and I think he was still in PA (but could he have visited??) MOO.
woot! exciting stuff @10ofRods. IMO JMO WSU is busy scouring those HR records for any slip. This could be, from a civil standpoint, quite the mess for them.

It does take me wonder if the is why BAU was on scene immediately, some other connection. Now I want to see if he worked out, had upper body strength. jmo imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cngmac