ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheriff hasnt consulted me on my theory! He has an obligation to follow up on all leads, imo Even the ones he thinks are red herrings.. JMO
. There certainly are enough agencies involved to assist.

Anything i write is just my opinion.

[emoji1] Well, I can't argue with that logic, now can I? But it made me smile. Off to flag football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed this from the radio interview with FV (Sept. 18th) and thought it was interesting - does this cast less suspicion on IR?

"Vilt says the parents, the grandfather and the family friend who were on the camping trip have all been interviewed and he doesn’t believe they had any role in the boy’s disappearance."

http://590kid.com/2015/09/18/tips-about-missing-toddler-forwarded-to-idaho-fusion-center/

FV stated in the middle of Part 3 that he is pretty confident that GGP and IR had nothing to do with Deorr's disappearance (outside of GGP perhaps not watching him close enough...).

It seems everything has gone quiet... no sketch was ever released (perhaps Jeep Creep was found and cleared?).

I just noticed this from the radio interview with FV (Sept. 18th) and thought it was interesting - does this cast less suspicion on IR?

"Vilt says the parents, the grandfather and the family friend who were on the camping trip have all been interviewed and he doesn’t believe they had any role in the boy’s disappearance."

Vilt is the PI working with the family, right?

I take everything he says with a grain or 3 or salt.

http://590kid.com/2015/09/18/tips-about-missing-toddler-forwarded-to-idaho-fusion-center/

FV stated in the middle of Part 3 that he is pretty confident that GGP and IR had nothing to do with Deorr's disappearance (outside of GGP perhaps not watching him close enough...).

It seems everything has gone quiet... no sketch was ever released (perhaps Jeep Creep was found and cleared?).

Though it seemed like the PI was trying to raise eyebrows by choosing to disclose to the public that ggp's axe and coveralls were seized, he was enlisted to prove out his clients' abduction theory. So I guess letting IR and GGP off the hook aligns with that.

I agree with your spec that the staring man might have checked out, OR LE knew he didn't exist. In either case, why mislead the public with a bogus sketch of a bogus lead?

OR, maybe (DOUBTFUL) the guy has been arrested, the expensive-looking Rubicon impounded, and it's all being kept under wraps as the FBI unravels the undercover adoption ring.

Vilt is the PI working with the family, right?

I take everything he says with a grain or 3 or salt.

Me too... I just thought it was interesting that he hasn't hesitated to throw GGP under the bus a little but he steers clear of implicating IR in any way. Not sure what that means. Maybe nothing. I don't get the impression that the family or the PI (or LE, for that matter) suspect IR (despite his criminal record). Unless it's just a ruse. Who knows... this case is frustrating... wish they'd release something soon. MOO.

Though it seemed like the PI was trying to raise eyebrows by choosing to disclose to the public that ggp's axe and coveralls were seized, he was enlisted to prove out his clients' abduction theory. So I guess letting IR and GGP off the hook aligns with that.

I agree with your spec that the staring man might have checked out, OR LE knew he didn't exist. In either case, why mislead the public with a bogus sketch of a bogus lead?

OR, maybe (DOUBTFUL) the guy has been arrested, the expensive-looking Rubicon impounded, and it's all being kept under wraps as the FBI unravels the undercover adoption ring.

And that would be the strangest twist of all in this bizarre case.... but, you're right - anything, it seems, is possible...

Nothing to add to all your useful comments and links, but a question:

OK let's go with abduction, and if this has been covered I've just forgotten :blushing:

Within the time frame of Deorr disappearing, how would he have been removed from the campsite? Wouldn't it be necessary for his abductor to have a vehicle in such an area?
Yet there were 4 adults searching for him and noone saw any strange vehicle in this remote area? If they'd have heard or seen a vehicle in their search time they'd have remembered surely, if only to get help.
If abduction is the answer, how far could have an abductor got without a vehicle and with a 2 year old in this time frame ?
And how did he leave the area after?

I try to understand the vastness of this county, the remoteness of this area, but a two legged abductor seems too out of the equation for me here.
Is there something I'm not understanding.? TYIA and of course all IMO

OK let's go with abduction, and if this has been covered I've just forgotten :blushing:

Within the time frame of Deorr disappearing, how would he have been removed from the campsite? Wouldn't it be necessary for his abductor to have a vehicle in such an area?
Yet there were 4 adults searching for him and noone saw any strange vehicle in this remote area? If they'd have heard or seen a vehicle in their search time they'd have remembered surely, if only to get help.
If abduction is the answer, how far could have an abductor got without a vehicle and with a 2 year old in this time frame ?

I try to understand the vastness of this county, the remoteness of this area, but a two legged abductor seems too out of the equation for me here.

In my opinion, the only way an abduction is plausible is if the parents were gone longer than they said they were and/or if Deorr was left sleeping in the truck and GGP was not actually watching him, or something along those lines. I think with the current timeline and placement of individuals we've been given, it would be nearly impossible for an abduction... MOO

In my opinion, the only way an abduction is plausible is if the parents were gone longer than they said they were and/or if Deorr was left sleeping in the truck and GGP was not actually watching him, or something along those lines. I think with the current timeline and placement of individuals we've been given, it would be nearly impossible for an abduction... MOO

That's where I currently am too.

Now lets say GGP went fishing with IR and parents went exploring for an hour whilst baby Deorr slept in the camper/truck as an example.

I can understand anyone stretching the truth a little initially assuming he had wandered and they'll find him but after a couple of days it becomes clear abduction is a possibility then that is the time to "man up"
and tell LE.

The biggest issue right now that will end in tears IMO for either LE or PI Vilt/family is the creepy Jeep man sketch. Even if LE don't want anything to do with it why don't PI Vilt just release it himself?

That's where I currently am too.

Now lets say GGP went fishing with IR and parents went exploring for an hour whilst baby Deorr slept in the camper/truck as an example.

I can understand anyone stretching the truth a little initially assuming he had wandered and they'll find him but after a couple of days it becomes clear abduction is a possibility then that is the time to "man up"
and tell LE.

The biggest issue right now that will end in tears IMO for either LE or PI Vilt/family is the creepy Jeep man sketch. Even if LE don't want anything to do with it why don't PI Vilt just release it himself?

In the radio interview (Part 2, about 2/3rd of the way), FV said that LE is doing the sketch, so I don't know how much control he has over it?

In the radio interview (Part 2, about 2/3rd of the way), FV said that LE is doing the sketch, so I don't know how much control he has over it?

Oh I know that's what he said desert-blue but if I was the PI and I was getting nowhere with LE after 10 days then I would do it myself. Who wouldn't with a 2 year old believed to be abducted?

The PI suggested that someone could have followed them and watched them without being seen. So I guess he could have just parked down the road a bit, walked up to the campsite, lurked in the trees until he saw his opportunity, then grabbed the boy and carried him back to the car.

Oh I know that's what he said desert-blue but if I was the PI and I was getting nowhere with LE after 10 days then I would do it myself. Who wouldn't with a 2 year old believed to be abducted?

Maybe they told him it could interfere with the investigation if he released it, so he decided not to?

Me too... I just thought it was interesting that he hasn't hesitated to throw GGP under the bus a little but he steers clear of implicating IR in any way. Not sure what that means. Maybe nothing. I don't get the impression that the family or the PI (or LE, for that matter) suspect IR (despite his criminal record). Unless it's just a ruse. Who knows... this case is frustrating... wish they'd release something soon. MOO.

What constitutes a criminal record that would relate to this case? None of the POI have convictions for child molestation. Now, i have "heard" there are other "issues" with some of them. Many many kids are harmed and killed and the perps had no criminal past. Drugs or a person incarcerated at one time for theft ( i am just making this up) doesnt a child killer make.

Someone snapping..depressed...under financial strain..delusional.. hearing voices..sexually abusing a step child for example.. would be issues LE would look at in a case of this nature when a baby disappears. Friends, enemies, acquaintances, RSO, family.. the usual suspects are cleared first, I would imagine.

The sheriff seems to have all but ruled out abduction..the PI thinks Deorr was abducted.. one of them is wrong. MOO

Anything i write is just my opinion.

The PI suggested that someone could have followed them and watched them without being seen. So I guess he could have just parked down the road a bit, walked up to the campsite, lurked in the trees until he saw his opportunity, then grabbed the boy and carried him back to the car.

But Rayemode how would some follower/abductor have any idea that Deorr would be on his own long enough to be grabbed without anyone seeing him?
Would the abductor just have followed them (and if he/she did why didn't any one of the 4 adults notice?) on the off chance that Deorr would be available to be taken without any of the 4 adults around?
That scenario just seems incomprehensible in these circumstances, but that's only imo.

I will add, that if you think a child has been abducted and you have a possible description of the abductor - it should be got out in public as soon as possible - no delay in these cases is imperative. all imo

Maybe they told him it could interfere with the investigation if he released it, so he decided not to?

Maybe PI should have run all this by LE before announcing it on a radio interview?

Sorry if I'm coming across angry here but this is just extremely frustrating that if LE are on top of this why do they let PI muddy the water/waste their time (if that is the case)

The FBI report can't come soon enough....

What value do you think this sketch will really have? Does anyone remember the Susan Smith case? She said a black guy kidnapped her 2 kids and took the car.. She went to the police station and they did a forensic sketch based on her description.. When it was done one of the detectives said that the sketch looked like Susan Smith's husband ( and it did!). As we know.. she drowned the babies, car and all in a lake.

Who knows what JM or DK remember after 2+ months? And wouldnt it be funny if DK meets with the artist then JM does and the sketches look nothing alike? Is it worth doing? i dunno.. i guess so..especially if LE has NOTHING. JMO

Anything i write is JMO

OT but there's another current case where the father said the baby was abducted by two people, but police wouldn't do a sketch of these two suspects. So he found his own artist to do a sketch and released it himself. The police pointed out that the sketches looked just like two characters from the videogame Grand Theft Auto, and arrested the father and charged him with murdering the baby soon after this :(
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nth-Indianapolis-27-Aug-2014-unknown-abducter

I'm still mystified why the Leadore staring man wasn't mentioned right away in the beginning......It seems important!!

How long were they ( the mom, dad, Deorr jr.) in this party store? 5 mins. 10 mins? At what point does looking at, watching a 2 yr. old, become staring? How long? Just because he was referred to as giving Mom the creeps, doesn't make him in fact "creepy" if he was in fact either quick look, watching, staring. As for the no name woman who claims the older curly haired guy stared at them at the ice cream place, it could very well have been some guy eating ice cream, people watching, not wanting to eat ice cream and drive. Many, many people enjoy watching little kids.:moo:

ETA I admit haven't kept up very well, severe fibromyalgia flare up, just on a little the last few days (to see if I was still Michigan lottery loser, Yes I am.:pullhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway