ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we ask questions that may put the parents in a negative light? I have a few the Sheriff could answer easily and clear up a lot of speculation.
Post them in chat. Tricia will ask as many as she can get to.

There's a number of stations to choose from on the Listen page...Do they all work?

I'm hearing news and sports......am I in the right place?

Clicking play on any of the radio station links isn't working. Why would this be?

Great questions Tricia!! In commercial break now.

I was happy to hear that the parents asked Deorr whether he wanted to stay with GGPA or go with them and he chose GGPA. It sounded to me like this was asked in Isaac's presence because he was going to show the parents where they could find fish. Did I understand that right?

So after that I kinda feel open to an abduction. I just don't know where els he can be. But who would take him and why?
The way he described how he vanished still makes me think mountain lion. But I'd assume Bowerman has a better idea then me about that.

Could he just have wondered off into the wilderness and not been found yet? He is really little. Maybe they should do an ariel search after leaves have fallen. But then, you'd think dogs would have tracked him.

Tricia-Bessie you are truly amazing and appreciated more than you'll ever know. Thank You

I definitely got the impression he thinks Deoor wandered off and got lost. He talked about the really rough terrain. I am going to listen to that part again. I did not get the impression that he thought anything could be done to help i.e. flyers, news media, get the story out kind of encouragement. Did anyone hear something different?

Could smell like from other wild animals thrown off the dogs? Could it be possible this is just one of them odd cases where the dog just didn't smell him for some reason or another? I think at this point it could maybe be he just wondered off. Maybe he just got farther then we all would think.
Or maybe he got farther away and that's where an animal got him making his clothes even farther away and they haven't been found yet.

I'm still baffled that somebody took an EMT bag....just kindof weird and for what reason?....and during this search....but I'm willing to let it go for now.

I only heard part of the interview so far. Taken at face value, I feel kind of sick. For a variety of reasons.
Everything seems to be on the table.
I'm anxious to listen to the whole thing now.
Curious if others are taking what the sheriff said at face value?

It was also interesting to hear that there was only one other family camping in the upper campground and it was an older couple. Sheriff said they have been cleared by LE where they live.

I was happy to hear that the parents asked Deorr whether he wanted to stay with GGPA or go with them and he chose GGPA. It sounded to me like this was asked in Isaac's presence because he was going to show the parents where they could find fish. Did I understand that right?
That is what I heard. It's the first time as far as I can remember, that I heard that Isaac, mom and Dad went together to the creek.

That is what I heard. It's the first time as far as I can remember, that I heard that Isaac, mom and Dad went together to the creek.
I agree. The only thing is...did Isaac show them where to find fish? I thought it was said they were at different places in the creek. Although perhaps that was after he showed them the fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery