ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in the first interview DeOrr said he was "hauling down the road a 1/2 mile" and I thought it was odd because I would head to higher ground. I believe the campers were 1/2 mile in the other direction, higher up by the reservoir but I maybe mistaken.

I believe in the first interview DeOrr said he was "hauling down the road a 1/2 mile" and I thought it was odd because I would head to higher ground. I believe the campers were 1/2 mile in the other direction, higher up by the reservoir but I maybe mistaken.

Maybe a figure of speech? idk.

The 90% fawn survival rate tells me that there weren't many, if any, mountain lions in the area. Not only did the fawns survive, but so did their mothers. Tells me they weren't being eaten.

Would you please provide a link regarding the fawn and mothers' survival rate (where is this, Idaho?) that also states how those rates are impacted by mountain lions? Thanks so much. BBL

SB said that the couple that was camping at the upper campsite came and helped search on the first and possibly the second day (so, Friday and possibly Saturday, I assume?). In the interview with the parents on Monday, July 13th, DK states that they did not know if anyone else was camping around them. Wouldn't he have known if that couple came and helped search? Did the couple never mention that they were camped at the upper reservoir? I'm a bit confused about this.

I have thought about that too. I think during the short time they were camping, before DeOrr went missing they did not know or notice anybody at the upper reservoir.

I think once the child went missing and people were searching it became known. Either by introduction or the sheriff telling them.

MOO

IMO suspicion seems to come when stories do not add up or in other words just don't make sense, however, there could be other reasons for this. Exploring to me is not fishing and who fishes for 10 minutes? DeOrf said "exploring" the sheriff used the would "fishing". The Sheriff got his info. from the 4. :banghead:

IMO suspicion seems to come when stories do not add up or in other words just don't make sense, however, there could be other reasons for this. Exploring to me is not fishing and who fishes for 10 minutes? DeOrf said "exploring" the sheriff used the would "fishing". The Sheriff got his info. from the 4. :banghead:

Who fished for 10 minutes? They saw minnows and returned to the campground in about 10 minutes so they could go show them to DeOrr.

The story's will keep changing as long as people keep twisting it to fit what they want while also making assumptions.

For instance sb NEVER said that DK and JM were going fishing.
He said that IR told them he was catching fish. They asked to see so they walked down with him to the fishing spot. Which yes I'd consider that to be exploring.... And how does that turn into them fishing? It doesn't. If all they were doing was checking out the fish then 10 min seems pretty reasonable. Not only that but if IR was catching fish then he was fishing down stream...before they got back from the store and makes sense that IR would want to stay behind and keep fishing while DK and JM headed back to camp.

Why does everything have to be turned around to make it seem so much more sinister then it really is. The sheriff NEVER said JM and DK were fishing.

Personally I think it doesn't much matter exploring, fishing, hiking, etc. I've been "fishing" any number of times without ever trying to catch a fish or any fishing gear for that matter. I've been hiking and exploring without going anywhere or finding anything. When I'm outside at the campsite and I walk down yo the creek to check it out, see what's down there, see if I can see any fish I would call that fishing, hiking, exploring, anything like that. Sometimes the point if camping is exactly nothing, just to be outside away from the city doing what you want when you want to. I think it is being over analyzed because there is no sight of DeOrr. IMO.

As I was googling more about Jaryd's case I ran across the 411 youtube video and other info from him. And yeah I just don't think bigfoot had anything to do with this. Lol

I mean not because I don't believe in Bigfoot or anything I just think he's a really nice guy who happens to be a vegetarian!!!!!! [emoji12]

OMG, that was so funny. I laughed myself silly! It's a good thing I was by myself or I would have gotten some strange looks!:laughing:

The story's will keep changing as long as people keep twisting it to fit what they want while also making assumptions.

For instance sb NEVER said that DK and JM were going fishing.
He said that IR told them he was catching fish. They asked to see so they walked down with him to the fishing spot. Which yes I'd consider that to be exploring.... And how does that turn into them fishing? It doesn't. If all they were doing was checking out the fish then 10 min seems pretty reasonable. Not only that but if IR was catching fish then he was fishing down stream...before they got back from the store and makes sense that IR would want to stay behind and keep fishing while DK and JM headed back to camp.

Why does everything have to be turned around to make it seem so much more sinister then it really is. The sheriff NEVER said JM and DK were fishing.

At 5:30 in the radio interview, the sheriff said, in his own words, "Mom and dad go down over the creek with the friend and they start doing some fishin'"

The sheriff said they were fishing.

Here is the link: http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/sheriff-lynn-d-bowerman-john-kelly-radio-archive-oct-2015/

At 5:30 in the radio interview, the sheriff said, in his own words, "Mom and dad go down over the creek with the friend and they start doing some fishin'"

The sheriff said they were fishing.

Here is the link: http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/sheriff-lynn-d-bowerman-john-kelly-radio-archive-oct-2015/

Okay so he did say fishing once...my bad...but why skip right past this part? Which is it? Could sb maybe just maybe have been useing a figure of speech not realizing it'd be picked apart or used against the parents who he has always said are not suspect. Why believe only the parts that could possible point to guilt for the parents but skip past anything positive. Who is changing the story's SB or the parents?

"That’s correct! The family came back to the campground. Uh the friend said he was catching some fish and, and the parents said, “Well can you show us the fish?” They start down to the creek which is about 50 feet below the campground, and it’s not very well observed from the campground, in fact you actually can’t see the creek. You can hear it. "

Here's the link to the transcript
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=

Personally I think it doesn't much matter exploring, fishing, hiking, etc. I've been "fishing" any number of times without ever trying to catch a fish or any fishing gear for that matter. I've been hiking and exploring without going anywhere or finding anything. When I'm outside at the campsite and I walk down yo the creek to check it out, see what's down there, see if I can see any fish I would call that fishing, hiking, exploring, anything like that. Sometimes the point if camping is exactly nothing, just to be outside away from the city doing what you want when you want to. I think it is being over analyzed because there is no sight of DeOrr. IMO.

Agreed!

Okay so he did say fishing once...my bad...but why skip right past this part? Which is it? Could sb maybe just maybe have been useing a figure of speech not realizing it'd be picked apart or used against the parents who he has always said are not suspect. Why believe only the parts that could possible point to guilt for the parents but skip past anything positive. Who is changing the story's SB or the parents?

"That’s correct! The family came back to the campground. Uh the friend said he was catching some fish and, and the parents said, “Well can you show us the fish?” They start down to the creek which is about 50 feet below the campground, and it’s not very well observed from the campground, in fact you actually can’t see the creek. You can hear it. "

I'm not trying to make the parents (or IR or Grandpa) look guilty. I'm just trying to sort things out. I haven't ruled anything in or out. I'm just thinking about all the things I've read and heard and I guess kind of mulling things over in my head... that's really about all we can do at this point. There's not a lot to go on. I hope the search this weekend turns up something.

I'm still waiting for the sketch of the creepy man from the store.

Hasn't SB said, on various occasions, that the parties were within 150 feet of each other? Now he says they're 50 feet? Am I remembering correctly?

I'm still waiting for the sketch of the creepy man from the store.
Did you not listen to the interview? They showed it around town. Doesn't sound like they planned on making that any more public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo