ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point. I think they very well could've wanted to avoid anything on SM, but of course family and friends would notice, and perhaps even reluctantly relay the information they heard to the parents. That would kind of draw the parents in unwittingly. Nobody wants to be a sitting duck, I think maybe the parents assumed early on that it would simply be a good place to get Deorr's story out, then people unleashed their accusations and cruelty. On top of that, with your child missing...I think I'd be in a padded cell by now.

Desert-blue, I find the silence a bit deafening. JMO.

I think the parents have bigger issues to deal with than convincing some random stranger on the internet that they didn't murder their missing child. Probably they're more concerned about finding Deorr...

Well exactly, that's why some people think it's strange that they've been so concerned about random strangers on the internet but have been avoiding the media etc rather than trying to get DeOrr's face out there.

In her recent interview Jessica said that in a way the social media rumours have been the worst thing. I'm sure she didn't mean it how it sounded, because how could the pain of random accusations on Facebook possibly compare to the pain of not knowingly your child is alive or dead?

It is a predicament. On one hand, the family has had thousands of messages of support and prayer. So many care about Deorr and want him home. Clearly the majority are positive and uplifting.

So it's a shame the parents can't concentrate on those messages. For them to say anything at all about the crap on FB only seems to draw attention to it. Sadly it's why I looked to see what it was all about. Otherwise I'd be none the wiser.

Did I dream this? Was there a woman in WA, a stranger, who spearheaded the bulletin board exposure??

I'm gonna go out on limb here, but I assume there have been a series of interviews with all of the people at the campsite--the POI's. (And I think they are continuing.) People's memories and interpretations of events can be imprecise. I imagine that could be even moreso in times of stress/trauma.

Perhaps as more info was added to the story from each different perspective and those different perspectives were shared helping the others recall things and revise some thoughts, it has given the sheriff an increasingly clearer idea of the specifics as time has evolved.

Not sure that means anyone is lying. I am just imagining if someone were to ask me about the events/timeline leaving for a flag football game yesterday. As stupid as it sounds, we switched cars and keys, the dog got out, there was a misunderstanding. Our son went back inside, etc. I can imagine that I could give my first "story" of the events and forget some things. Then, as others pitched in their perspectives (my son, sig other, neighbor watching, etc) I might remember, "oh yeah, I chased the dog for like a minute, it just felt like 5 mins." IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These "time lines" all came from reporters stating "facts" except the one listed on Oct 15 from SB if I am reading this correctly? Could not so great reporting be an issue? Great post by the way! Shows why we have all been spinning wheels so much.

Yes, I appreciate how we can proceed forward in this case. I hope we can only discuss the facts.

These "time lines" all came from reporters stating "facts" except the one listed on Oct 15 from SB if I am reading this correctly? Could not so great reporting be an issue? Great post by the way! Shows why we have all been spinning wheels so much.

That's what I tend to think.
SB has given a few interviews and hasn't placed IR with GGP. in any of them.

Did I dream this? Was there a woman in WA, a stranger, who spearheaded the bulletin board exposure??

That was in ID, but you didn't dream it. She was a mom who felt a lot of compassion for the family and contacted the Billboard company to see if they could put up a billboard for DeOrr. The company didn't have any paying advertisers at the moment so donated the space. Very nice community effort.

I think the timeline has been a bit all over the map, if you are tracking minute by minute. But it generally works with the toddler missing an hour before the parents making their respective 911 calls.

It seems clear now that the parents did go with IR to the creek and fished for a bit, and DeOrr decided to stay back with his GGP. But I think IR separated from the parents and it is not clear whether he went and fished by himself elsewhere or whether he joined GGP back at camp. Or both? If the parents were exploring for 15-20 mins, IR could have done a couple of things during that time.

Hello Fellow Sleuths.... Can someone direct me to where i can watch all these neds videos that ,they did....

That was in ID, but you didn't dream it. She was a mom who felt a lot of compassion for the family and contacted the Billboard company to see if they could put up a billboard for DeOrr. The company didn't have any paying advertisers at the moment so donated the space. Very nice community effort.

Wow! What a wonderful and caring person to do that for someone else!

What does "Spotlight Case" mean? Something has changed? Wasn't this just (as in recently) a "Missing Persons Discussion?" Bessie????

Thanks for asking for clarification.
There is no implication of what I believe happened to Deorr.
The idea that I say I am troubled by, is the idea the family has presented, that Deorr was taken by someone. If that is the case, then that is very upsetting.

Does that mean you believe DeOrr was abducted, or am I misunderstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia