ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the unedited interview Deorr sr said after searching 20 min or so they called for help. Then after that he said it was around 2 when they left him with GGP.

So idk. Its hard for me personally to take anything as fact at this point unless if its coming directly from someone who was there or LE. I mean unless if I hear the parents them self say something different then their story hasn't changed.

This article, published July 12th, the day before their interview, says DeOrr disappeared about 1:30. JM told 911 dispatch at 2:36 that he had been missing for about an hour. Everything (to me) seems to indicate DK just misspoke when he said 2:00.

http://q13fox.com/2015/07/12/desperate-search-for-2-year-old-idaho-boy-continues/

How can the family order C & D letters at this point? People are going to voice their opinion.

and now we find out that little deorr was last seen by a rock???? why was this not said three months ago?

jmo.
Well there was kind of a difference between people voicing their opinions and forming a hate group. I think the c & d order was for the hate group as it was taken down and the admin left a note saying something huge happen and she had to.

This article, published July 12th, the day before their interview, says DeOrr disappeared about 1:30. JM told 911 dispatch at 2:36 that he had been missing for about an hour. Everything (to me) seems to indicate DK just misspoke when he said 2:00.

http://q13fox.com/2015/07/12/desperate-search-for-2-year-old-idaho-boy-continues/
I think your probably right. 1:30 would make sense with everything els not just the 911 call but when they got back from the store as well. Personally it all adds up to me. The dad seemed to not be the best at remembering times in the first place.

If they're damned if they do and damned if they don't, then it doesn't matter either way. Clearly saying nothing isn't helping, so make the statement. MOO.

ETA: they could even do a written statement and have the grandma read it so they don't have to worry about their speech being analyzed.

Yeah but saying something didn't help in the first place.

Do you need to know someone's identity to send a cease and desist? Can you send one to an anonymous Facebook page or do you have to know the identity of the person? Just curious.

Personally, I'm more baffled than ever by this case. Nothing would surprise me now, even if the creep in the jeep turns out to be real. The longer that DeOrr was unsupervised for, and the longer his parents waited to phone LE, and the longer it took LE to get there, the more possibilities open up. Could he have wandered a couple of miles away, and then an animal took him out of the search area? How far would a bear, cougar or wolf carry a child, I wonder. They might not even have attacked him, but found him already drowned.

Or he could have walked all the way to the other campsite and someone there abducted him.

If they're damned if they do and damned if they don't, then it doesn't matter either way. Clearly saying nothing isn't helping, so make the statement. MOO.

ETA: they could even do a written statement and have the grandma read it so they don't have to worry about their speech being analyzed.
Have you watched these videos? What more do you need? If this doesn't convince you, nothing will.

"We're not feeding into it anymore"

Good for you, Dad!!

http://www.localnews8.com/news/one-...for-deorr-kunz-jr-before-winter-hits/36027954

http://www.localnews8.com/news/parents-of-missing-2yearold-talk-about-social-media/36054316

http://www.kpvi.com/mostpopular/sto...ch-for-DeOrr-Kunz/Tme5hCaIIkeL1uYt528JMg.cspx

I don't think that's anything new. The very next sentence states that SB is refusing to comment about any possible suspects in the case because it's still an ongoing investigation (paraphrasing).

From Tricia's recent interview with Sheriff Bowerman, BBM:

Tricia: Okay. Uh, you have said, about the parents, uh and all the adults basically that um that they’re not suspects but they’re persons of interest and that, that seems to be a little bit confusing. Can you explain that? I think I know what you mean but I would like to hear it from you. They’re not suspects. Do you suspect them of having anything to do with uh Deorr’s disappearance?

08:46
Sheriff Bowerman: No, at this time I don’t consider them suspects, uh, and the only reason I’m calling them a person of interest is because they were at the scene.

I still wonder why the parents feel strongly about abduction...They must have a reason, no?

I still wonder why the parents feel strongly about abduction...They must have a reason, no?

Because they want to believe he's still alive, and that's the only way he could still be alive? Jessica did admit in the latest video that maybe an animal took him, though...

Have you watched these videos? What more do you need? If this doesn't convince you, nothing will.

"We're not feeding into it anymore"

Why will they address SM rumors and take the time to bring all that crap up, but they won't just say that they aren't involved? It would do a lot for me to hear them say that they aren't involved and know nothing about their son's disappearance. Until then, you're right, it leaves a cloud of suspicion in my mind (and I'm guessing a lot of other people's minds as well). They say "they want people to keep their negative comments to themselves because it doesn't matter what they think" but they don't give a reason why (such as because "we are innocent"). I just don't understand that - I want to believe they are innocent, BTW.

Why will they address SM rumors and take the time to bring all that crap up, but they won't just say that they aren't involved? It would do a lot for me to hear them say that they aren't involved and know nothing about their son's disappearance. Until then, you're right, it leaves a cloud of suspicion in my mind (and I'm guessing a lot of other people's minds as well). They say "they want people to keep their negative comments to themselves because it doesn't matter what they think" but they don't give a reason why (such as because "we are innocent"). I just don't understand that - I want to believe they are innocent, BTW.

I don't tink it would help. Bill Speeding released a video statement saying he had nothing to do with William Tyrrell's disappearance and I don't think it changed anyone's mind at all.

Dad: "You rack your brain. What happened. ..what could have happened. "

Mom: "We have no idea what happened."

Dad: "We'll do everything to find you son. We'll never stop looking..."

The fact that they've been out there searching almost every weekend for the past four months is a statement in itself which screams, "We don't know what happened to our precious, beloved little boy!"

Personally, I don't think it would help at all. And for those who are so inclined, it would just add more fodder for them to chew on, and JM and DK clearly seem to believe that as well. The parents know they're innocent and that's really all that matters, IMO.

Interesting case. I had to google it and read some articles because I'm not familiar with it. One article I read was this one: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3230980/William-Tyrrell-s-devastated-parents-reveal-targeted-Facebook-little-boy-disappeared-year-ago-today.html.

"The mother of William, who would have turned four in June, said she tries to put the malicious comments aside and focus on the positive messages. One of her worries, though, was that if William is returned home, he will have to grow up reading the negative comments people have made.
The mother also said outright that the couple has nothing whatsoever to do with his disappearance, and reaffirmed that they had been cleared by police."

It sounds like the parents in this case have been harassed on social media as well.

I think they do in every case where a kid mysteriously disappears whilst under their parents' care, to be honest. People always suspect the parents.

Do you need to know someone's identity to send a cease and desist? Can you send one to an anonymous Facebook page or do you have to know the identity of the person? Just curious.

Personally, I'm more baffled than ever by this case. Nothing would surprise me now, even if the creep in the jeep turns out to be real. The longer that DeOrr was unsupervised for, and the longer his parents waited to phone LE, and the longer it took LE to get there, the more possibilities open up. Could he have wandered a couple of miles away, and then an animal took him out of the search area? How far would a bear, cougar or wolf carry a child, I wonder. They might not even have attacked him, but found him already drowned.

Or he could have walked all the way to the other campsite and someone there abducted him.
I would think that you'd need their identity. However, finding out the identity of someone who ran a fb page wouldn't be to hard to figure out.

They have NOT been charged with anything by LE, what would make the court of public opinion happy to hear them state they are innocent of?

I would think that you'd need their identity. However, finding out the identity of someone who ran a fb page wouldn't be to hard to figure out.

To serve a cease and desist you might only need their FB username and then serve FB directly. Not really sure, but they're certainly not untouchable, IMO. These parents are not famous so the broader, more liberal laws that might apply to those who ARE (regarding libel and slander), wouldn't apply to those people who are slandering/libeling the parents in SM, IMO.

My son is older now (10) but seeing all the sweet little toddlers out last night made my heart ache for little DeOrr. They are so tiny, innocent and fragile. He should have been out getting his trick or treat on. I know it is unlikely that he is being held, but I can see why his family would hold out hope for that. Anything else is just too tragic.

They have NOT been charged with anything by LE, what would make the court of public opinion happy to hear them state they are innocent of?

I guess I should have chosen better words - perhaps, "because we know nothing about Deorr's disappearance" or "because we had nothing to do with our son's disappearance". The word innocent does carry legal connotations and that was not what I meant. It was a poor choice of words.

I guess I should have chosen better words - perhaps, "because we know nothing about Deorr's disappearance" or "because we had nothing to do with our son's disappearance". The word innocent does carry legal connotations and that was not what I meant. It was a poor choice of words.

I know what you mean, but "innocent" isn't a legal term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia